1st Round, Pick #31, Germain ifedi, Tackle, Texas A&M

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Wow the Arizona cardinals got a stud. And the 49ers took Joshua Garnett. I'm sure the Seahawks felt like one of them are going at 31 and got burned.

AgentDib

Reaction score
A move that nobody will be surprised by and we picked up good value in moving down for him.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
I like the pick. He has the measurables and can probably play 2-3 positions along the OL.

Glad we didn't take Myles Jack.

I think we can get a DT in round 2 and an LB later on.

drcool

Reaction score
No problems at all with that pick. Can't wait to see what we add in day 2. Tons of great players left on the board.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
We needed help on the O-line. If they feel this guy was the best fit, then I'm cool with it. I can't complain they didn't address a need.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
We needed him but I can't get excited at all for this, passed up myles jack and gave arizona Nkemdiche we are going to regret this for a decade.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Considering 4 out of the 5 biggest needs on this team are offensive line (the other being DT) I would think the more the merrier.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
So people been bitching about the Seahawks not addressing the oline for years and now people are bitching about them using their first round pick on an offensive tackle?

Rock on guys.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk