:30 seconds worth of defense.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
:30 seconds worth of defense from the best defense in the league, with the best secondary I. The league, and were talking about what year Russell gets to give his HoF speech.

People are bitching about to's, about Bevell, and about Bradley, but RW just put out an EPIC performance. Epic. I am super-fan-pissed right now, but at the same time, oh my god we have such a great QB!

NO ONE is taking us for granted next year. We beat some of the best teams in the league this year, and just about beat the #1 seed IN THEIR HOUSE. Russell accounted for 445 yards today.... We've never been able to say that before in the playoffs!

This kid is about as legit as legit gets, and this team is well prepared for the future. I am already excited for the draft, because I already know no matter what Pete and John do, no one is saying anything about any questionable picks. Won't happen. Kiper is gonna be on Johns jock the whole time, and he should.

I'm excited for the future in a way that I have never been as a Seahawk fan. It sucks right now, but that's because we all know we could have won it this year.

I'm proud of this team, I love every single one of those guys, and while we won't be partying in New Orleans this year, we WILL be going to a Super Bowl soon.

Russell Wilson makes me sure of that. He is a franchise QB and a flat-out STAR. I am SO thankf we got him....

Go SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Axx

Reaction score
Im very proud of this team also, but wow i saw our defense playing prevent defense from a mile away.
How many more heart breaking losses until we play aggressive defense through out the game.

Latest posts