49ers Bathroom Brawl in Levi's stadium

WendellWent

Reaction score
Mizak":384ab5ln said:
Can't wait to see Whiner fans try this crap on Raider fans. Makes me want to see 49ers-Raiders game already just so I can hear about all the fights and brawls on the news post-game. That preseason scuffle between those two was great. Imagine if it was a regular season game? And we all know Raider fans don't play that KO crap. They take it to a whole new level. Like peeing on a Steeler fan or stabbing a Charger fan.

Screw people who feels this way, for real. This type of thinking is what's wrong with the world.

Dale

Reaction score
Can't believe Gore beating the crap out of Kaepernick like that!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Brahn":1srgpyii said:
WendellWent":1srgpyii said:
Brahn":1srgpyii said:
WendellWent":1srgpyii said:
This isn't a 49er thing, lots of places have these problems. Alcohol and aggression plus lots of people always sparks some fights. Too bad it had to happen at Levi's, hopefully the guilty parties are prosecuted swiftly and the injured parties heal quickly.

Just goes to show the hypocritical nature of the NFL, up in arms about domestic violence yet refusing to look at their alcohol policies in the stadiums.

The good old Niners battle cry of "Everyone else does it"

Yet everyone else fails to have a quality video like this.

Did "Above Reproach" Change into "Act like Coach"?

What the hell are you talking about? Seahawks fan here. Been to many road games seen stuff very similar to this all over the place. Get off your high horse, seen stuff like this even at Hawks games.

And High Horse? Marvin is that you?

I mean I guess if I have to believe you based off of zero evidence to back up your claim.

Weak. A Seahawk fan called you out and you have to pull me into it to somehow justify your post.

HHawk121

Reaction score
Good golly, this is what I find funny about the particular situation in question:

It's before the game has even started, according to reports. It is 9er on 9er crime, which is the point of emphasis.

I DO NOT think violence is funny. I think it is tragic, unnecessary, and scary. I am in a state of constant fear that just being myself makes it likely I would be a victim of something like this.

rlkats

Reaction score
Msfann":2uk2ldk2 said:
rlkats":2uk2ldk2 said:
Msfann":2uk2ldk2 said:
Nobody thinks its funny that someone got hurt. I think the laughs are more at it happening in SF (SF home game) when SF fans already have a reputation for doing crap like this.

Its more like "Haha it followed you to the new stadium".

Still idiotic to think that violent behavior no matter where it is is funny. What a pathetic and dumb response. Its no better than the two dumb ass gang bangers actions that committed this horrid crime.

Geez relax, all I'm saying is I happen to find 2 49er fans fighting in a bathroom kinda funny. NOT that anyone got hurt.

Don't you think you might have overreacted a bit? fans of all teams do dumb crap like these guys did but this one just happened to be on on video, some of us are just ribbing the 49er fans a little about it but its all in fun.

No i didnt over react. Violence if any kind between any one is not funny. Ribbing 49ers fans is cool. Im good with it just not over violence period.

Msfann

Reaction score
You watch a sport where people beat the crap out of each other for 60 minutes each week. It looks pretty hypocritical to be reacting the way you are here. Seriously take a Valium or something.

It was a a freaking joke. This guy is on a hardcore NFL forum complaining about violence HAH.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
HHawk121":1v6upz1m said:
I am in a state of constant fear that just being myself makes it likely I would be a victim of something like this.

:lol:

#LifeInsideThePanicRoom
#ThisPostBroughtToYouByDialUpFromAMontanaCabin
#ScurryingBackToBunker

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I definitely don't condone this violence, anywhere, but I'd be lying if I said I never visualized knocking the hell out of someone that has butted in line for something.

I actively call out anyone I see doing it and make them walk their ass to the back of the line.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Victim In 49ers Bathroom Fight Left Partially Paralyzed

http://deadspin.com/victim-in-49ers-bathroom-fight-left-partially-paralyzed-1644266190

I think this comment by Bart mann sums up these assholes quite nicely.

I posted this when the story hit a few days ago, but I'll say it again . . . did you HEAR this guy's head hit the floor? Did you freaking HEAR it? The sound is between :09 and :10, and it is horrifying. If you have speakers or headphones, you will be sickened.

This guy is going to have severe, long-term brain damage because he tried to help a fellow fan more efficiently take a piss. This could have been any one of us. People on this planet suck.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":o6decuxh said:
I definitely don't condone this violence, anywhere, but I'd be lying if I said I never visualized knocking the hell out of someone that has butted in line for something.

I actively call out anyone I see doing it and make them walk their ass to the back of the line.

FWIW there wasn't any cutting in line.

The two stories reported were that #1 the victim pointed out an open stall to the assailant who was ahead of him in line or #2 it was completely unprovoked.

As for #1, that story in itself strains credulity, but that he cold cocked the guy when he wasn't even looking at him and then in a matter of seconds him and his brother attack the guys' brother while he's just standing there just really, really doesn't sound like this is what happened.

As for #2, that's even less likely.

Neither of those stories make a lick of sense. Out of nowhere two guys attack two other guys (who weren't doing anything and weren't expecting it) for no reason at all?

That's gang related. I'd put a ton of money on it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Time to take a squad of Seals or Rangers and have them go in and clean up stuff, they want to play Thug well deal with how the professionals handle things. It's Natioanla security if you ask me when the populance is threatened by a organized group. Hell they went after David Karesh, why not these gangs.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
chris98251":o38sv33y said:
Time to take a squad of Seals or Rangers and have them go in and clean up stuff, they want to play Thug well deal with how the professionals handle things. It's Natioanla security if you ask me when the populance is threatened by a organized group. Hell they went after David Karesh, why not these gangs.

Ehh, it's the latent effect of that strategy that inadvertently exploded this problem out into civil society to begin with.

Likewise, if we've learned anything, it's that it's not the general population that's threatened by these groups (at least in the case of the Latino and Black prison gangs -- the white ones are a bit of a different story simply because of how they've organized themselves).

These are prison fights and prison beefs that 15-20 years out are now happening on the street, and in the line for the bathroom. Those guys don't give a rat about you or me.

EDIT: a quote that really stood out to me from some research on these guys that REALLY drives the point home:

(paraphrasing the quote, but 95% sure this was it): "If you think it hurts to get raped [i.e. - you've never been to prison] you're a ******. You don't know ******. You can't do ****** for me or against me. I don't give a ****** about you."

Largent80

Reaction score
However it is spun, it is dreadful that this stuff happens, just trying to piss or shit.

What in the hell is wrong with people?....Hitting a guy from behind?, that is a coward straight up, and nobody did a damn thing about it, just stood there.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Yea, I started the same topic in the Shack. I got called out on celebrating this.
My intention was not a celebration but I was poking fun at the stupidity of it all.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Why was it filmed?

Who is filming in the men's room randomly and just happens to catch this attack in full?

I could understand if they started filming half way in. Pulling out your phone and filming this could help catch the two individuals.

But the whole thing?

Why did that guy have his phone out?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2bhsvrdy said:
But the whole thing?

Seriously? If you're running to the bathroom and have to wait in line by yourself in the middle of strangers...Half the populace would start checking texts or emails or something, so your phone's already in your hand. You hear what sounds like a couple of guys starting to talk shit, it's a couple seconds to start recording. We don't know what may have been said or done before the video started; or maybe they were just going to take a picture to text to their friend saying "This line is BS!"

Heck, I did that at a line for a movie a few months back.

Popeye - if nobody was cutting in line, then yeah, never mind what I said. What I read about it at the time was wrong, I guess. If this is gang-related...Well, I need to find out more information to form an opinion, to be honest.

Edit: Wow. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... paralyzed/

Pro Football Talk":2bhsvrdy said:
The incident happened after one of the two victims tapped Amador Rebollero on the shoulder to inform him that a stall in the restroom was vacant.

“These victims were just standing in line at the bathroom, waiting their turn, trying to make the line move, and then all of a sudden they are beaten,” Hernandez said.

If that's how it really went down...Flat-out murder the punk that did it.

Largent80

Reaction score
Sorry Ro, but I need more than one hand to unzip, plus hold onto the anaconda. It is flat out creepy to have filmed that. Could only happen in SF though.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Largent80":1lrqx028 said:
Sorry Ro, but I need more than one hand to unzip, plus hold onto the anaconda. It is flat out creepy to have filmed that. Could only happen in SF though.
If you overheard what sounded like a fight about to break out, you wouldn't try to film it for evidence to give to the police? I sure would. No clue if that's how it happened here, but without video evidence this guy might have been able to walk away unscathed from the law, or something.

Just sayin'...

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3haoeuu0 said:
Why was it filmed?

Who is filming in the men's room randomly and just happens to catch this attack in full?

I could understand if they started filming half way in. Pulling out your phone and filming this could help catch the two individuals.

But the whole thing?

49er fans