[tweet]https://twitter.com/ChrisBiderman/status/629673726791974912[/tweet]
He's done.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/timkawakami/status/629669661202845696[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/timkawakami/status/629669941143293953[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/timkawakami/status/629670189479628800[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Eric_Branch/status/629670327866429440[/tweet]

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
If we did sign him there would be some mentally challenged idiot like elguapo telling the other simple minded remedials why he isnt as good as whichever mid round no mark they signed as back up on plebzone.

Marvin49

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":sywj76fw said:
Marvin49":sywj76fw said:
FlyHawksFly":sywj76fw said:
Marvin so quick to throw Aldon under the bus. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Don't you want the team and fans to stand by him, until it is definitely proven in court that Aldon actually dis what he is accused of?

Nice little double standard you have going there.

I like how you first look forward to me defending him and then when I don't say I'm throwing him under the bus.

I hope to god Aldon isn't guilty of what he's accused of and I want to read the facts, but if he was booked for DUI, VERY, VERY likely he was tested for alcohol. If he was drinking, then he's not smart. If he was drinking and behind the wheel, he's a total moron. If he was drinking, behind the wheel, and then thought he could get away and escape consequences, there aren't words for that level of stupidity.

You seem to apply this reasoning arbitrarily, certainly wasn't the tune you were singing for Ray Mac.

When Ray Mac was arrested the first time, I wanted to know the facts. His case was far less cut and dry. That's he said/she said stuff. Breathalyzer? That's a binary state. Drinking/Not drinking. Nothing arbitrary about it.

When Ray was arrested at the end of the season AGAIN, I said the EXACT same thing I just said of Aldon. Can't fix stupid.

I'm willing to give a guy a second chance. I'm willing to let the facts of the case play out, but DUDE....this is ALdons FIFTH arrest. Do you really think I'm more willing to give a good player like Ray a chance over a GREAT player like Aldon for no reason at all?

Come on dude. Even if Aldon is innocent, why the hell was he even in that situation. If he was behind the wheel and tested for Alcohol? Case closed. Moron.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Really sad. I can't even feel Schadenfreude at this point. Seeing a young man, with so much talent, just throw it all away.

Just unbelievable.

Short of a major turnaround outside of the NFL, I believe he is done.

-bsd

Marvin49

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":22mnt9qb said:
Marvin49":22mnt9qb said:
FlyHawksFly":22mnt9qb said:
Marvin49":22mnt9qb said:
I like how you first look forward to me defending him and then when I don't say I'm throwing him under the bus.

I hope to god Aldon isn't guilty of what he's accused of and I want to read the facts, but if he was booked for DUI, VERY, VERY likely he was tested for alcohol. If he was drinking, then he's not smart. If he was drinking and behind the wheel, he's a total moron. If he was drinking, behind the wheel, and then thought he could get away and escape consequences, there aren't words for that level of stupidity.

You seem to apply this reasoning arbitrarily, certainly wasn't the tune you were singing for Ray Mac.

When Ray Mac was arrested the first time, I wanted to know the facts. His case was far less cut and dry. That;s he said/she said stuff. Breathalyzer? That's a binary state. Drinking/Not drinking. Nothing arbitrary about it.

When Ray was arrested at the end of the season AGAIN, I said the EXACT same thing I just said of Aldon. Can't fix stupid.

I'm willing to give a guy a second chance. I'm willing to let the facts of the case play out, but DUDE....this is ALdons FIFTH arrest. Do you really think I'm more willing to give a good player like Ray a chance over a GREAT player like Aldon for no reason at all?

Come on dude. Even if Aldon is innocent, why the hell was he even in that situation. If he was behind the wheel and tested for Alcohol? Case closed. Moron.

Whoa whoa whoa no need for name calling. You're wrong, move on.

1) I'm right.
2) I was calling ALDON a moron, not you.
3) Please stop trolling. Its unbecoming.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2s3maas0 said:
Marvin49":2s3maas0 said:

Whoa whoa whoa no need for name calling. You're wrong, move on.

To be fair I think Marv was calling Smith a moron, which is 100% correct.

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BamDavis_/status/629677228696190976[/tweet]
Forgot this dude retired for the year. The 49ers off season is unreal.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/629666521732636672[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/629675843921379328[/tweet]

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
The 49ers organization should be ashamed for employing him for as long as they did. You'd think 4 arrests in 3 years would've been enough.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1df6y5bg said:
If we did sign him there would be some mentally challenged idiot like elguapo telling the other simple minded remedials why he isnt as good as whichever mid round no mark they signed as back up on plebzone.

And so it begins.... The delusion is strong with these guys.

ninerfan4life
Veteran

Seems like every player we're losing we have a guy to step right up and replace him. We're still loaded with talent

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
If the Niners can finish .500 or better Jim Tomsula should be "Coach of the Year". I have never seen an offseason with more turmoil than what is going on in Santa Clara. W-O-W!!!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Mercury News ‏@mercnews · 3m3 minutes ago  San Jose, CA
UPDATE 49ers star Aldon Smith just bailed out of Santa Clara County jail, reportedly apologized and said it wasn't a DUI.

Uh...OK. I think they test you for that Aldon.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Smith telling everyone it wasnt a DUI, forgetting to tell everyone he has been charged with FELONY HIT AND RUN.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Marv gets beat up but he is fair more often than not.

The webzone is hilarious right now. Between that and the Seahawks thread my friday work day should be a little more enjoyable.

Marvin49

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":f1yfvlm7 said:
UK_Seahawk":f1yfvlm7 said:

And so it begins.... The delusion is strong with these guys.

ninerfan4life
Veteran

Seems like every player we're losing we have a guy to step right up and replace him. We're still loaded with talent

Well they do have a number of OLBs between Brooks, Lynch, Harold and Lemonier...

...but Aldon is special. None of those guys hold a candle to him. Such a shame though that he's just throwing it away.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Some people never learn. I actually feel bad for the guy. He clearly has issues, he needs professional help.

12thbrah

Reaction score
:thirishdrinkers: Cheers to the Niners continuing to have the worst offseason ever. :lol:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
12thbrah":y1z7rold said:
:thirishdrinkers: Cheers to the Niners continuing to have the worst offseason ever. :lol:

It's been a complete car crash....

mikeak

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2cj970lt said:
Marvin49":2cj970lt said:
FlyHawksFly":2cj970lt said:
Marvin so quick to throw Aldon under the bus. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Don't you want the team and fans to stand by him, until it is definitely proven in court that Aldon actually dis what he is accused of?

Nice little double standard you have going there.

In my opinion and as a Seahawk fan you are trolling. You twist and turn to keep attacking marvin49. He is a 49er fan that is very reasonable on most subjects and you put him in a lose lose situation.

If you cannot understand the difference in the two arrest cases then you will never understand where marvin is coming from. So I suggest leaving it alone

Weadoption

Reaction score
He will be released before the day is over.
Some people just cant beat their addictions, this guy is one of them.
Sad stuff, glad this didnt happen mid season tbh, although that consolation feels about the size of an electron at this point.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":33jbjbxw said:
Smith telling everyone it wasnt a DUI, forgetting to tell everyone he has been charged with FELONY HIT AND RUN.

I was thinking the same thing. What an idiot.