49ers officially eliminated from NFC West division race

Jville

Reaction score
I think fans find it so easy to spot and overstate tangible physical skills. And, concurrently find it so difficult to grasp and understand the significance of less visible mental skills. I am reminded of that constantly while reading thru posts throughout this forum.

Largent80

Reaction score
I think what hasn't helped him besides Harb. is that that O-Line which was stout when he got in there has regressed dramatically. I don't really even know if Kaep could improve with improved play from them because now there are many question marks.

Why they aren't letting him run more is a mystery.

Dude looks absolutely deflated. AND will get Zero empathy from the 12's and the ferocious Hawk D.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
In that presser, Kaep looks, acts and sounds like a 13 year old kid that just got caught shoplifting. Where's the maturity? How can a team rally around that? Being a quarterback isn't just about athleticism (which he has) or football acumen (um...) - a quarterback has to be a team leader, and I don't mean the kind that starts the countdown before the tequila shots. He's just an emotional infant.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3sy7gawj said:
Marvin49":3sy7gawj said:
hawknation2014":3sy7gawj said:
[youtube]XNN43pCycGo[/youtube]

Most awkward moment from Kaepernick's post-game press conference:
Reporter: "You in particular don't seem like you have been playing at your usual level the last several games. Do you understand why aside from 'not executing'?"

Kaepernick: "I have to play better."

Reporter: "I'm sorry?"

Kaepernick: "I have to play better."

Reporter: "I understand that. Do you understand why you have not been playing better?"

Kaepernick: "I haven't been playing well."

Reporter: "OK. We saw that."

You mean this difficult regime of off-season preparation hasn't made him play better this year?
Colin sexy story b original

That reporter was Lowell Cohn.

LOL. You just never stop, do you? Time to wake up, Marvin. the reporters aren't the problem.

Who said they were? Just reported a fact because the guy kept quoting "reporter".

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":14w05zqb said:
Marvin49":14w05zqb said:

It doesn't matter anymore Marvin. Actually it never mattered.

Jeez boys...just reporting who it was to help poster who kept quoting "reporter".

Lighten up a bit. Its MY team that sucked on Sunday.

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":355iaqhs said:
loafoftatupu":355iaqhs said:
Marvin49":355iaqhs said:

It doesn't matter anymore Marvin. Actually it never mattered.

Jeez boys...just reporting who it was to help poster who kept quoting "reporter".

Lighten up a bit. Its MY team that sucked on Sunday.

I missed you Goth Girl.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Personally enjoyed the rivalry. I hope it it isn't over completely, and Harbaugh+Kaep helped keep the spark for me. I don't wish them success, but relevant to keep the rivalry going.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Butt-hurt Marvin is even better than the Comical Ali version.

So much bitterness.

He's crying inside (and out).

Jville

Reaction score
Gosh ....... now that the censors have exited, we can now freely post what we like again. Here is the latest from Cohn Zohn.

Harbaugh Era coming to a close >>> [urltargetblank]http://cohn.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/18489/harbaugh-era-coming-close/[/urltargetblank]

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Man I really like this Cohn guy, he really is a good writer, and tells it like it is. Good points out of Whiner land.

Waits to see if Marvin takes the bait

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Do you think they still do the, "Who's got it better than us?" thing after the game?

RationalNiner

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1x078tmm said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1x078tmm said:
Do you think they still do the, "Who's got it better than us?" thing after the game?
Naw probably not. It would take too long to name half the teams in the league.

Who has an offense worse than ours?

NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ending of the Harbaugh era is actually kind of sad for me. It was cool having a superstar head coach for a while, even with all his faults. I imagine it will be sad for you guys, too. Makes the rivalry much less exciting.

Jville

Reaction score
Brutal .... And, Raider fans now have Bay Area bragging rights

[youtube]lfXexq9Awxg[/youtube]

Jville

Reaction score
More from Bay Area fan ..... the grilling of Kaepernick [youtube]mo0zBCRNXbw[/youtube]

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Jville":1ypaapf8 said:
More from Bay Area fan ..... the grilling of Kaepernick

Burn the Kaep jersey... meh. Put on the opponents jersey, poor excuse for of a fan.

Also, I can't remember the last time I saw so many CRT's in the same place at the same time. You can't even see that many in the same place at Goodwill anymore.