49ers officially eliminated from NFC West division race

homerun1970

Reaction score
Bitter":1abz2tbw said:
Jville":1abz2tbw said:
More from Bay Area fan ..... the grilling of Kaepernick

Burn the Kaep jersey... meh. Put on the opponents jersey, poor excuse for of a fan.

Also, I can't remember the last time I saw so many CRT's in the same place at the same time. You can't even see that many in the same place at Goodwill anymore.

They have the CRT's in order to watch the VHS its way more authentic when flashing back. :stirthepot:

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Jville":oz6t55ky said:
More from Bay Area fan ..... the grilling of Kaepernick [youtube]mo0zBCRNXbw[/youtube]

Man, if you've got that much money to blow on lighting jerseys on fire, why don't you save it and invest in a tv from sometime this decade?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TriCHawk":t77ucr9w said:
Jville":t77ucr9w said:
More from Bay Area fan ..... the grilling of Kaepernick [youtube]mo0zBCRNXbw[/youtube]

Man, if you've got that much money to blow on lighting jerseys on fire, why don't you save it and invest in a tv from sometime this decade?
Because those old VHS tapes of their "glory days" look a lot better on an analog TV since VHS is an analog format.

irocdave

Reaction score
Watching the Harbaugh niners burn to the ground in real time is just poetic justice for the cesspool and it's members. But...it will suck to loose a true rival, even if their so called fans still wont own up to the Hawks as a rival. Fishers Rams just have to much "dirt bag" associated with them and the Cards, well, they are to likable with AB and the players coach that finally got a shot. Wondering out loud (local niner fans, talking to you) will niner fans still be looking down their nose at the Hawks if the niners go back in to the black hole of loosing ( irrelevant from a NFL marketing standpoint) franchises and the Hawks keep winning?

Is there room on the Hawks wagon for our local niner fans?? Will they hop aboard??

rlkats

Reaction score
irocdave":1tvnb3vj said:
Watching the Harbaugh niners burn to the ground in real time is just poetic justice for the cesspool and it's members. But...it will suck to loose a true rival, even if their so called fans still wont own up to the Hawks as a rival. Fishers Rams just have to much "dirt bag" associated with them and the Cards, well, they are to likable with AB and the players coach that finally got a shot. Wondering out loud (local niner fans, talking to you) will niner fans still be looking down their nose at the Hawks if the niners go back in to the black hole of loosing ( irrelevant from a NFL marketing standpoint) franchises and the Hawks keep winning?

Is there room on the Hawks wagon for our local niner fans?? Will they hop aboard??

ok to answer your questions.

No. No self respecting true fan will convert and jump to the hawks bandwagon. I was a niner fan waaaay before the years of suck and will be a niners fan way after our propable future years of suck.

Now all hawks fans i have a serious question.

Why do you all care what pathetic bandwagon fans think of the hawks? Are you all that insecure that you need every fan in the nfl to bow down and give verbal blow jobs and tell you all the hawks are the best ever and will be the best always. Lol. I just dont get it.

There are pages and pages of posts stating how the hawks are disrespected.

I dont see it. They are a damn great team that i envy.
They play as a team have a leader for a qb not a wanabe thug. The team plays together not alone. And so on. This is how i really feel. No sarcasm at all.

Do me and the other sensible niners fans that know football a favor and dont entertain the bullshit spewing from immature ingrates.

Later all and here is to a hopefully not as bad as an ass kicking as i am expecting sunday. And most of all injury free.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rlkats":8rrl9m1z said:
irocdave":8rrl9m1z said:

ok to answer your questions.

No. No self respecting true fan will convert and jump to the hawks bandwagon. I was a niner fan waaaay before the years of suck and will be a niners fan way after our propable future years of suck.
Good for you. I wouldn't expect a true fan to feel any differently.

Why do you all care what pathetic bandwagon fans think of the hawks? Personally, I could care less. Are you all that insecure that you need every fan in the nfl to bow down and give verbal blow jobs and tell you all the hawks are the best ever and will be the best always. Lol. I just dont get it. Most of us really don't feel that way, but if you wanna think that, none of us can stop you.

There are pages and pages of posts stating how the hawks are disrespected.

I dont see it. They are a damn great team that i envy.
They play as a team have a leader for a qb not a wanabe thug. The team plays together not alone. And so on. This is how i really feel. No sarcasm at all.
I don't give a shit what other fans think of the Hawks, in fact I've often said to people on this site "embrace the hate". But the NFL on the other hand while not disrespecting us, appears to not want the Hawks to be successful and seems to do a lot, especially in terms of scheduling, to knock us down.,,,,e.g. no primetime home games, travel on Thursday night 3 years in a row, etc. as well as officiating that calls 1/2 the usual penalties on our opponents and so forth. I will admit though that it is possible other franchises that aren't the "legacy" franchises like the Cowpatties, Vagiants, Racist Nicknames, Stealers, etc. might well be getting the same treatment.
Another thing you're missing is the dismissal the team received from a lot of talking heads like Dildofer, Steve Young, Faulk, Jaworski, etc. last year in particular like somehow the lowly Seattle Seahawks couldn't possibly be good enough to be considered with the likes of Frisco or Peyton Manning led Denver Donkeys, etc.

Do me and the other sensible niners fans that know football a favor and dont entertain the bullshit spewing from immature ingrates.
Myself, I try but there's an awful lot of them and at times it's difficult.
Later all and here is to a hopefully not as bad as an ass kicking as i am expecting sunday. And most of all injury free.
Definitely hoping for injury free game. I don't think the Hawks will bury your team as our offense doesn't often break out like that. But your team is a beaten down and now seemingly going through the motions and I think the Hawks win fairly handily.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":33d5632u said:
peachesenregalia":33d5632u said:
NINEster":33d5632u said:
This was the first time in a very long time that I wasn't pissed off at a Niner loss (besides the Denver game this season). I was more bothered by the Niners losing on my birthday to the Saints on Monday Night 2010 than this game. Quite a few 2010 games seemed to hold more weight than this one.

I only had access to the Seahawk/Eagle game and would keep track of scores through nfl.com, but wasn't bothered a ton. It's officially a lost season now after being put on notice last week.

The good news for Niner fans is we know we have good talent, just need to make some changes to coaching. In that regard, the future looks brighter than it ever did under the Nolan/Singletary dark years. Defense still very good, and a lot of good pieces to work with on offense, contrast to say the Giants.

As for Kaepernick I missed this game (and last)....apparently it doesn't look pretty in Ninerland. Will be interesting to see what transpires from here on out.

I dunno, I reckon Justin Smith is done. Also, Willis may be on the downhill side of his career. Will Bowman be the same when he comes back? Might not. Your secondary is still kinda sucky, and your offense can't sustain any drives - thereby wearing out the D. Reminds me of the Seahawks in 2011. The defense was great, but the offense was poor and couldn't sustain any drives.

Still, it'll be interesting to see what happens down there in Santa Clara. Kaepernick is just a bad QB, no other word for it. Despite Marvin trying his damnedest to convince everyone on this site and the webzone that Colin is actually good - he's not. Guy just doesn't have the temperament to play QB in this league. I heard he shoved a camera guy out of the way in the tunnel, then denied it, then admitted it? That shows a complete lack of maturity, and the lying shows he has no accountability. Hope he stays the QB down there for a long time :D
I'm with Peaches on this. Also keep in mind Aldon is one more DUI from a likely year long suspension. Over/under on that is probably this Spring some time. Your D is good but regressing. And you've got to find an NFL caliber QB. Easier said than done.

Baalke making the picks doesn't bode well for the niners either.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Jville":1bx2f9xt said:
Anybody notice the lighter that he used to ignite the jersey was seahawk green?

Largent80

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1e2064vv said:
TriCHawk":1e2064vv said:
Jville":1e2064vv said:

Because those old VHS tapes of their "glory days" look a lot better on an analog TV since VHS is an analog format.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":8fda7vja said:
hawknation2014":8fda7vja said:
[youtube]XNN43pCycGo[/youtube]

Most awkward moment from Kaepernick's post-game press conference:
Reporter: "You in particular don't seem like you have been playing at your usual level the last several games. Do you understand why aside from 'not executing'?"

Kaepernick: "I have to play better."

Reporter: "I'm sorry?"

Kaepernick: "I have to play better."

Reporter: "I understand that. Do you understand why you have not been playing better?"

Kaepernick: "I haven't been playing well."

Reporter: "OK. We saw that."

You mean this difficult regime of off-season preparation hasn't made him play better this year?
Colin sexy story b original

That reporter was Lowell Cohn.

It's funny. I think that is the same reporter who asked him to be "more specific than that" when Kaepernick kept repeating "we need to play better" after their 42-13 loss to the Seahawks in 2012. That was also another game that saw Kaepernick throw an INT to Sherman.

[youtube]lcP-OttWjv4[/youtube]

Reporter: What did you learn from this game?

Kaepernick: We have to play better.

Reporter: We already knew that. Did you learn anything more specific than that?

Kaepernick: Umm, you would have to ask a specific question for that.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
rlkats":33makc0o said:

Why do you all care what pathetic bandwagon fans think of the hawks? Are you all that insecure that you need every fan in the nfl to bow down and give verbal blow jobs and tell you all the hawks are the best ever and will be the best always. Lol. I just dont get it.

Insecure?

About what?

Until recently, the Niners were nothing more than a speed bump in the road. The difference between the fans is that the Niners can talk about all the success they had when they weren't playing the Hawks. When they were winning they were so distant from the Hawks that I cheered for them.

The Hawks have enjoyed success at the expense of the Niners. Before the division took form the Hawks played SF a total of 6 times in 25 years Losing 4 and winning 2 against the greatest teams to have ever played. But since having head to head matchups the Hawks have been the Niner's daddy. Including taking them out in the NFCCG. Something that few teams have done in Niner lore.

There just isn't ANYTHING to be insecure about.

But you know you are my favorite Niner fan, so know that I understand why you could think that.

I feel for you man, you deserve better.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":16f1usq4 said:
rlkats":16f1usq4 said:

Insecure?

About what?

Until recently, the Niners were nothing more than a speed bump in the road. The difference between the fans is that the Niners can talk about all the success they had when they weren't playing the Hawks. When they were winning they were so distant from the Hawks that I cheered for them.

The Hawks have enjoyed success at the expense of the Niners. Before the division took form the Hawks played SF a total of 6 times in 25 years Losing 4 and winning 2 against the greatest teams to have ever played. But since having head to head matchups the Hawks have been the Niner's daddy. Including taking them out in the NFCCG. Something that few teams have done in Niner lore.

But you know you are my favorite Niner fan, so know that I understand why you could think that.

All-time record against the Whiners is 17-15 Seahawks (including four of the last five, with three blowouts). . . and hopefully we add to that lead today.

rlkats

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1py5kms7 said:
loafoftatupu":1py5kms7 said:
rlkats":1py5kms7 said:

Insecure?

About what?

All-time record against the Whiners is 17-15 Seahawks (including four of the last five, with three blowouts). . . and hopefully we add to that lead today.

Ya unfortunately i feel today is going to be a practice game against the scrub team.