49ers sux

Sherminator

Reaction score
Brahn":29gmc3v5 said:
Deflect Deflect Deflect

Pretend Pretend Pretend
I5tHz9M
I notice a trend I wont point it out tho because it is soooo sooo super humorous. Not as humorous as pretending but I am sure still funny enough..

Go ahead with that trend you don't want to point out, I'm all ears (or I guess eyes in this case).
Also, its noticed*

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Sherminator":1d0btnp2 said:
bigtrain21":1d0btnp2 said:
Sherminator":1d0btnp2 said:
It seems to me like you sure spend a lot of time over on that webzone

Says the 49ers fan who pretended to be a Seahawks fan, then pretended to be an "NFL fan", who now pretends to be a Richard Sherman fan and spends a whole lot of time over here on our board.

1. I am a 49er fan
2. I am a Richard Sherman fan
3. I did pretend to be a hawk fan after already claiming to be a 9er fan for humor

Are you caught up now?

Uhm you left off Hypocrite and I know your not pretending on that.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
By the way, while I was over at the webzone reading the posts about how we cheated in practice, I found a gem that really surprised me and I think it deserves to be mentioned here.

Quote from the webzone:

Meh.

Much ado about nothing if you ask me.

Its always one fanbase getting all up in arms when a rival team gets caught doing something and then get defensive when it's your team.

Adderall? Every team has peeps using it. Seattle just got caught more often with hand in the cookie jar. Defensive Holding? Its like an illegal pick that the Broncos run all the time and the Niners ran in the 80's...if they ain't calling it, it ain't cheating. Seattle figured that out and used it to their advantage just as many other teams have done in the past.

Ask some D-Linemen in the 80's about the blocking techniques of Bobb McKittrick.

Pete? I don't like the guy, but it has more to do with how he left USC than anything. I don't think he's any more a "cheater" tho than any other NFL coach.

That poster? None other than Marvin himself.

Thanks for trying to bring some sanity to that place Marv, or at least that topic. I know I give you a hard time some times but I have said I think you have improved significantly over time.

It's not a glowing review or anything but it is much more level headed than 99% of the other posts on there that really just sound pretty immature.

That is all, carry on.

Sherminator

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1gsklsjj said:
Sherminator":1gsklsjj said:
bigtrain21":1gsklsjj said:
Sherminator":1gsklsjj said:

Says the 49ers fan who pretended to be a Seahawks fan, then pretended to be an "NFL fan", who now pretends to be a Richard Sherman fan and spends a whole lot of time over here on our board.

1. I am a 49er fan
3. I did pretend to be a hawk fan after already claiming to be a 9er fan for humor

Are you caught up now?

Lol I'm a hypocrite now? How did I get that title?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":u9y0tji8 said:
The_Z_Man":u9y0tji8 said:
Popeyejones":u9y0tji8 said:
^^^^ Read that thread too. It's the regular mix of people jumping to insane conclusions over a small story, cracking jokes about the Hawks, a Hawks fan under an unclear username defending the team, and a poster or two per page popping in and saying "no big deal."

Really no different than most of the 9ers threads here, IMO.

There is one huge difference...

Hardly any of our posters whine and bitch to the mods and say "BAN MARVIN FOR DEFENDING HIS TEAM!"

Just saying...

It does happen though. Usually shot down pretty quick by a mod, but there are those who have asked to have me banned. :)
Not for defending your team, trolling yes. Big difference.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sherminator":3058mc50 said:
RichNhansom":3058mc50 said:
Sherminator":3058mc50 said:
bigtrain21":3058mc50 said:

1. I am a 49er fan

Are you caught up now?

Think about that question for awhile......
<cue the jeopardy music here>

Sherminator

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3lmedw99 said:
<cue the jeopardy music here>

You not taking a jab at me when you have the chance leads me to believe that you have no clue either.
Man I've missed you buddy

Also, still better than being called a troll

hawker84

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":iqcc6gws said:
Marvin49":iqcc6gws said:
RolandDeschain":iqcc6gws said:
Marvin49":iqcc6gws said:
Requires a personal attack.

Unless you're Young2Rice, apparently.

LOL.

Man, he must have touched a nerve or something. LOL. I have no idea...don't remember anything he said. Not defending him...I honestly don't remember.

Holy Christ, either you don't read the Webzone half as much as you do .NET, or you were MIA for a good while and missed a lot of stuff. The dude went INSANE. Loaf and Alice can confirm, among I'm sure some others.

I gotta go with Roland on this one, that dudes off his meds, along with LVAJ, BlackRazor, ChipDouglas (who's a moderator now, WoW) AmpLee, and a host of others. I have never read stuff on other boards like i have on that one, and i read a lot of fan forums. but i gotta admit, it's definitely good reading if you need a good chuckle....

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawker84":13d5e70j said:
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2014/08/27/forget-everything-youve-seen-summer-focus-playoffs-49ers-will-win-super-bowl-xlix-yes-thats-im-saying/

Interesting Article.

Can't quite figure out if this dude is serious or not?

My sarcasm meter is spiking for some reason.
Another just because it hasn't been done in 10 years it'll never be done prediction yeah whatever.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sherminator" Uhm you left off Hypocrite and I know your not pretending on that.[/quote said:
<cue the jeopardy music here>[/quote]

Art Fleming, I will take Hypocrite for 400......

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawker84":29jt5lt8 said:
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2014/08/27/forget-everything-youve-seen-summer-focus-playoffs-49ers-will-win-super-bowl-xlix-yes-thats-im-saying/

Interesting Article.

He's being completely serious...which is why I'm completely shocked.

Kawakami is the one who reported on all the issues with Baalke/Harbaugh and pretty much invents stories at will just to get read. He's ALWAYS got a negative take on just about everything....

He and the Cohns are the three writers I can't stand and pretty much ignore...

...which is why my jaw is on the floor.

I lend no credence to this BTW just as I don't lend any credence to any of his other reports. Can't stand the guy. I think this is just another attempt to get people to read his stuff by shocking people into going the opposite direction people would expect.

IE, all he ever does is try to cause commotion and put his name out there....and that's why I don't really believe anything he says. This thing is no different.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawker84":1oxp52xt said:
RolandDeschain":1oxp52xt said:
Marvin49":1oxp52xt said:
RolandDeschain":1oxp52xt said:
Unless you're Young2Rice, apparently.

LOL.

Man, he must have touched a nerve or something. LOL. I have no idea...don't remember anything he said. Not defending him...I honestly don't remember.

Holy Christ, either you don't read the Webzone half as much as you do .NET, or you were MIA for a good while and missed a lot of stuff. The dude went INSANE. Loaf and Alice can confirm, among I'm sure some others.

I gotta go with Roland on this one, that dudes off his meds, along with LVAJ, BlackRazor, ChipDouglas (who's a moderator now, WoW) AmpLee, and a host of others. I have never read stuff on other boards like i have on that one, and i read a lot of fan forums. but i gotta admit, it's definitely good reading if you need a good chuckle....

I don't doubt it.

When Niners lose big games I usually steer clear of the 'zone for awhile...too much BS. There are really good posters over there, but just like most forums when something bad happens the lunatics take over the asylum.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I don't doubt it.

When Niners lose big games I usually steer clear of the 'zone for awhile...too much BS. There are really good posters over there, but just like most forums when something bad happens the lunatics take over the asylum.
Don't ever go into a gameday thread here, the insanity level is unreal. As for Young2Rice? He has issues real ones and needs to be banned along with a few others over there. People like that just give your whole fanbase a black eye.

The guy may commit suicide if we do what I think we are going to do (win 3-4 Superbowls in the next 6 years).

hawker84

Reaction score
Marvin49":1ty3uguv said:
hawker84":1ty3uguv said:

Interesting Article.

Kawakami is the one who reported on all the issues with Baalke/Harbaugh and pretty much invents stories at will just to get read. He's ALWAYS got a negative take on just about everything....

I lend no credence to this BTW just as I don't lend any credence to any of his other reports. Can't stand the guy. I think this is just another attempt to get people to read his stuff by shocking people into going the opposite direction people would expect.

IE, all he ever does is try to cause commotion and put his name out there....and that's why I don't really believe anything he says. This thing is no different.

Fair enough, he's certainly entitled to his opinions, however i find it quite puzzling his logic behind his predictions, and as a Niner fan i would take some slight in his approach to it.

He basically is stating, we're not repeating because it's just too hard, hasn't been done in blah blah blah, the Niners are winning it because the Seahawks will get knocked out of the playoffs before the Niners would have to face them.

As i said, certainly entitled to his opinions, but for once it would be nice if they gave a lttle depth as to why we can't repeat other than, it's just too hard... As a Hawk fan i love it, yet another mediot that'll be eating his crow come February. Should be a long line like last year i'm sure... 8)

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawker84":ztiitrsp said:
Marvin49":ztiitrsp said:
hawker84":ztiitrsp said:

Interesting Article.

Fair enough, he's certainly entitled to his opinions, however i find it quite puzzling his logic behind his predictions, and as a Niner fan i would take some slight in his approach to it.

He basically is stating, we're not repeating because it's just too hard, hasn't been done in blah blah blah, the Niners are winning it because the Seahawks will get knocked out of the playoffs before the Niners would have to face them.

As i said, certainly entitled to his opinions, but for once it would be nice if they gave a lttle depth as to why we can't repeat other than, it's just too hard... As a Hawk fan i love it, yet another mediot that'll be eating his crow come February. Should be a long line like last year i'm sure... 8)

Dude...seriously...don't look for the logic there.

As with all of his stories, his number one objective is to get people to click on his page. He's looking for attention. He comes up with his conclusion first and then justifies it later. He knows the controversial conclusion is the part people will pay attention to and he just invents the rest.

This is what he's always done. The only difference now is that Seahawk fans are more able to see it because he's turning his annoying BS on them.

I get crap in here all the time about my "approved reading list", but this should just serve as an example of what I've been saying all along. The dude is just looking for attention. He KNEW him picking the Niners would be unexpected so that's what he did and then justified the pick later. That's what he does and has always done.

SOOOOOO many times I've been on this site when 'hawk fans were essentially taking his word as gospel saying I was just "spinning". ALL of this "Harbaugh will be gone next year" BS started with him. He also said in the offseason that Aldon Smith would never play another down for the 49ers. He was the same guy who Harbaugh got annoyed with when asking about Aldon Smith "how many felonies is too many?". As I said then, the guy has a history. He just likes to stir the pot.

This is the same guy who almost got into a fistfight with a Raiders exec.

Can you kinda see now why Niner fans don't believe anything he says?

HansGruber

Reaction score
Marvin49":3msq1wak said:
Dude...seriously...don't look for the logic there.

As with all of his stories, his number one objective is to get people to click on his page. He's looking for attention. He comes up with his conclusion first and then justifies it later. He knows the controversial conclusion is the part people will pay attention to and he just invents the rest.

This is what he's always done. The only difference now is that Seahawk fans are more able to see it because he's turning his annoying BS on them.

I get crap in here all the time about my "approved reading list", but this should just serve as an example of what I've been saying all along. The dude is just looking for attention. He KNEW him picking the Niners would be unexpected so that's what he did and then justified the pick later. That's what he does and has always done.

SOOOOOO many times I've been on this site when 'hawk fans were essentially taking his word as gospel saying I was just "spinning". ALL of this "Harbaugh will be gone next year" BS started with him. He also said in the offseason that Aldon Smith would never play another down for the 49ers. He was the same guy who Harbaugh got annoyed with when asking about Aldon Smith "how many felonies is too many?". As I said then, the guy has a history. He just likes to stir the pot.

This is the same guy who almost got into a fistfight with a Raiders exec.

Can you kinda see now why Niner fans don't believe anything he says?

Yeah, he's always been an idiot. Especially stupid when he released video of himself trying to start a fight with Raiders coaches. It was obvious he provoked the whole thing, and all the other media guys were calling him an idiot.

The best part is his "logic" for why the Seahawks won't get to the Superbowl:

1) Nobody else has done it twice in a row for a long time, doesn't happen very often (gambler's fallacy)
2) Green Bay or New Orleans will knock Seattle out of the playoffs.

Green Bay and New Orleans do not match up well against Seattle.

Green Bay, frankly, makes me laugh. We would steamroll them. No defense and run game which is how you play Seattle if you want to win. Eddy Lacy? ROTFL. Yeah, for anyone who didn't watch him last season, maybe. That guy is another Trent Richardson and is the least worrisome RB in the NFL to me. Goes down on first contact. A few hits from Chancellor and he'd be out of the game or running scared. Green Bay's OL looked just absolutely terrible last season as well, and it's funny to me that nobody's talking about that. I mean they were abysmal. I got to watch Aaron Rodgers, my starting fantasy QB, go down for multiple weeks because he was getting hit on almost every down. That GB OL is a bunch of turnstiles and that's going to affect both their run and pass offense when they play a defense like Seattle.

New Orleans? Well, they play quality physical defense, but again - they rely too heavily on passing. That gives the Seattle defense way too many opportunities to come up with turnovers, and as SF fans know, that is NEVER a good thing. You're not going to beat Seattle if you throw the ball 30+ times. You will end up giving up at least 1-2 INTs (especially Brees who has been OWNED by the LoB many times now), and Seattle uses those INTs to run the ball, chew up clock, and put more points on the board. That's how we beat people. Literally only one team has beat Seattle through the air in the last 2 years and that was Indy last season, and they did that by picking on Browner. Browner is gone, for that very reason, and has been replaced by a very very underrated Maxwell. New Orleans also scares me less than SF.

SF's only hope of making the Superbowl will be to host us in Santa Clara for the playoffs, or if we have to go to Carolina. The Panthers are a strong matchup against us, as are the Niners. My concern with the Niners would be that their run game doesn't matchup well, they'll have to rely on a rookie Carlos Hyde because Gore just can't do it against us and we all saw that last postseason. Further, SF will have to scale back the passing attack. Kaepernick does not throw well at all against the Seahawks, we pretty much own him. And I'm not saying this as a homer or to be a hater of the Niners. SF just really has some bad juju coming to Seattle - so they have to pray that Seattle doesn't get that 1 seed. If they do, fuggedaboudit. NOBODY is coming to Seattle in January and winning here.

And honestly, who really believes that SF will have a better record than Seattle at the end of the season? I mean, really? They have suffered a ton of losses on defense, their offense is clearly struggling, and it's going to take a few weeks at least to get that ship righted. Kawakami mentioned it in his article. The problem with his logic is that Seattle is going to come out with guns blazing and they have a fairly easy schedule early, while SF has a fairly brutal one. If Seattle goes into Thanksgiving up by 2-3 games over SF, you can pretty much bank on Seattle winning the NFCW.

Latest posts