A heartfelt letter from Steeler Nation

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Pats fan1-Are you kidding me? lol The national media including Boston media are calling for BIG punishment for Belichick and the Pats' organization. The media is calling for Belichick's firing. Michael WIlbon on ESPN said if the Pats get caught they shouldn't play in the Super Bowl. Jerry Rice on twitter called them cheaters.

Whether the Pats win or lose the Super Bowl it's a lose/lose situation for them.

There is no conspiracy, the NFL does not like the Patriots. Roger Goodell is a Jets fan and he worked for the Jets organization. The NFL and media want nothing more than to get Belichick out of the NFL for good.

Win or lose it wouldn't surprise me if after the Super Bowl Belichick announces his retirement.Pats fan ,I agree with what you said..If Belicheat doesn't retire I think the NFL will suspend him anyway and probaly for a year..Southern Steeler-The feelings in here are still raw from that Super Bowl hose job..So much that if some of us ever see that again,we have stated we are done with the NFL(including me) ..Your OP wasn't that bad to me but others were here when your fans came and rubbed that hose job in their face..So your taking it for them..I'll take whatever helps us win our 3rd Super Bowl
so thank you for the good Karma ..Hmm second thought "No Thanks"..The 12s have plenty for the team..

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I can't say I like the Steelers. In fact I hate the Steelers. The name invokes negativity after XL. But why get all butthurt with their fans? The NFL is the one that screwed the pooch. That's like when some dude nails your slutty girlfriend and you get mad at him. Not that I've ever had a slutty girlfriend, they've all been pure as the driven snow.

2hawk22

Reaction score
Southern Steeler":1kof508y said:
Great start! Classy=0, rude=1

Glad to see you aren't still bitter

Lol you expected class from us, some 12's even treat fellow 12's like crap. :p
I'm not sure why people are still bitter over Super Bowl XL, that's as bad as bragging about how many superbowls your team won 30 years ago. It's in the past and over with, move on!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't see many 12's treating 12's like crap, but with that attitude. . . .

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
2hawk22":37bp1zn3 said:
Southern Steeler":37bp1zn3 said:
Great start! Classy=0, rude=1

Glad to see you aren't still bitter

Lol you expected class from us, some 12's even treat fellow 12's like crap. :p
I'm not sure why people are still bitter over Super Bowl XL, that's as bad as bragging about how many superbowls your team won 30 years ago. It's in the past and over with, move on!

Not many people are still bitter over that Super Bowl. Only when trolls like this guy come slithering around to stir things up do they have much to say about it.

But hey, I'm still waiting for the guy to answer my question: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=106757&view=unread#p1554508

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not bitter over XL* anymore, but I will never forget my conversations and interactions with stealer fans leading up to and particularly after the game. I will never respect that organization or its fan base again. Maybe once Rapistburger is gone I'll reconsider.

KK84

Reaction score
Belicheat may deflate footballs and record opposing sidelines, but Tomlin actually goes on the field and attempts to trip an opposing player. Big Ben is a hall of famer at getting away with rape. XL* is only a part of the hate.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
thebanjodude":1i8xv83s said:
We don't want your karma...screw the Stealers

Gotta say I like you Hawks fans. The only thing worse than a Steelers fan is a Jets fan.

mikeak

Reaction score
kearly":2tda98w7 said:
I'm over XL, and probably never would have hated the Steelers if not for some classless Steelers homers talking smack before and even after that disgraceful screw job of a game. It also bugged me that the Steelers were the favorite to win, despite being a #6 seed and Seattle being a #1. That whole SB was engineered to be as infuriating as possible. And it was our first one after waiting for nearly 30 years!

Okay I guess I'm not over it, but I don't really hate the Steelers all that much anymore. I loved hearing Patriots fans thank Seattle for destroying the Broncos last year. So I'm enjoying this good will as well.

LMAO - I read your first paragraph and thought to myself.......yeah he isn't over it. Then I saw that you came to the same realization. Funny stuff

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Jesus Christ. This thread reminds me of something I'd see over at the Extreme Skins forum. I was never mad at the Steelers. I was infuriated with the Refs and the NFL for making sure Bettis got his "dream" send-off. I didn't see any Steeler players throwing ridiculous flags. And what are their fans supposed to say? "Oh, you're right, we don't deserve this Lombardi... Here, take it". This is one of those times where you have to look at things from their point of view, and realize that we would have sounded like them had the situations been reversed. I thought this guy came in here totally in peace, with kind of a humorous post, and he's slammed like he had something to do with XL. C'mon guys... I thought we were better than that. Guess not.

Seahawks will do their best to Whup up on 'em Steeler fan. Hope Brady meets Mr. Irvin or Mr. Bennett up close and personal. BOOM!

irocdave

Reaction score
Please move this to the shack FCS.

If the Hawks were not in the SB I would root for the Pats if it made 1 Stealer fan feel bad. Since you brought up 43 - 8, the Stealers and their bandwagon jumping sorry fan base will be lucky if that's how competitive the game will be when the NFL finally makes the serial rapist led Stealers come back to Seattle. You think there's vitriol in this thread, bring your happy butt to Seattle next year and experience real time.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Don't worry about it, the Hawks will do their best to kick the Pats butts and then they'll do the same to your team next season when they come to the Clink.

2hawk22

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1hstvld7 said:
Jesus Christ. This thread reminds me of something I'd see over at the Extreme Skins forum. I was never mad at the Steelers. I was infuriated with the Refs and the NFL for making sure Bettis got his "dream" send-off. I didn't see any Steeler players throwing ridiculous flags. And what are their fans supposed to say? "Oh, you're right, we don't deserve this Lombardi... Here, take it". This is one of those times where you have to look at things from their point of view, and realize that we would have sounded like them had the situations been reversed. I thought this guy came in here totally in peace, with kind of a humorous post, and he's slammed like he had something to do with XL. C'mon guys... I thought we were better than that. Guess not.

Seahawks will do their best to Whup up on 'em Steeler fan. Hope Brady meets Mr. Irvin or Mr. Bennett up close and personal. BOOM!

This ^

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
It was a classy post. I hate the Steelers.. but can't take that out on the OP

irocdave

Reaction score
You can tell who on this forum was following the 2005 SB run for the Hawks and who wasn't by the responses to this thread. I don't hate the Stealers, it's the piss poor excuse of a fan base that generated the hate for me. Seriously, the crap that was heaped on the Hawks before and after that debacle by that lame ... fan base was unbearable. Register on that site or this one -http://pit.scout.com/forums?s=68 and see if they have archived threads from 2005 - 2006. Especially the trash talk forums.

Haven't even tried searching the archives on this site as I have tried to black that game out of my mind ever since the game ended.