Aldon Smith arrested for DUI this morning--UPDATE

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre 3m
That's no good RT @MaioccoCSN: 49ers OLB Aldon Smith was arrested at 7 a.m. today under suspicion of DUI, according to San Jose Police.

Alright, 49ers fans. Let's hear 'em. What are your excuses for this guy's emerging pattern of behavior as a supposed professional in the National Football League?

*snicker*
*chortle*

Edited for update:
They found weed (no prescription for it per sources, either) and pills in his car, and they're saying he blew a 0.15. So, the whole "well, he might have been drunk the night before and was still drunk when he woke up and drove home" theory is blown out of the water.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2013 ... y-morning/

:snack:

nsport

Reaction score
This is cute... Forty Whiners now have something to really cry about. Not so squeeky clean anymore, are you Niner fans?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
7AM? Don't the 49ers have practice today? Sounds like he partied all night and then tried to get to practice hammered.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
But their team is made up of such good individuals! They're a classy program.

/SF Attorney General will tell the prosecutors to stand down. Slap on the wrist coming.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
LOL.

driving drunk on his way to team meetings the friday before a game.

what trash.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Our own Lynch got a DUI arrest, too... The ultimate consequences of are yet to be determined.

Lets not ride around on a high horse. But it is funny.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
If true, what a dumb sh!t.

On suspicion of a DUI (single car accident, thank god nobody was hurt) and I'm of course reserving judgement until it being a DUI is confirmed, but still...

DavidSeven

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":3smhbitq said:
Our own Lynch got a DUI arrest, too... The ultimate consequences of are yet to be determined.

Lets not ride around on a high horse.

Not to downplay any DUI arrest, but at least Marshawn's was in the middle of the off-season while he was back at home. Aldon has work TODAY and was presumably on his way there before the accident.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Time for my 3rd 49ers Web Zone account to get banned: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... d/page124/

Roland_Deschain":3oulbiga said:
As a Seahawks fan, I would like to apologize for my team beating down the 49ers so badly that it caused Aldon Smith to drink to excess to try to forget that game entirely. The Seahawks were nearly responsible for him running over a child, or something. :(

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^ Trolling as sport, huh? Okay.

In any case, if it actually was a DUI and you guys wanna pile on, don't forget that the 9ers traded away Haralson and Cam Johnson at the end of the pre-season and left Aldon's backup as a rookie. Have fun with it. :)

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seriously, Popeye? Do 49ers fans just never know when to not try to make excuses for stuff?

Admit he screwed up BIG-TIME and take your lumps. Jesus.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Wow. It sounds like they 49ers are seriously imploding. He is a fantastic player I hope for his sake he gets his head screwed on straight; if he was intoxicated and in a car accident as a result.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":8k6lpcuo said:
Seriously, Popeye? Do 49ers fans just never know when to not try to make excuses for stuff?

This will be my last response to this on you (no point feeding a troll, as everyone knows), but what in the world have I made an excuse about?

I said if it's confirmed as a DUI he's a complete and total dumb sh!t, and I also went out of my way to give you guys more ammo to make fun of 9ers fans if that ends up being the case. :)

You're complaining about nothing. Cut it out.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Any jury in his civil suit that might have been on his side is decidedly going to be pissed with him now. This is awesome.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3nbrqvoe said:
RolandDeschain":3nbrqvoe said:

This will be my last response to this

:thirishdrinkers: Wooohoooo!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":20faf0li said:
You're not singing
You're not singing
You're not singing anymore
You're not singing anymore

I know you're gloating because a 9ers player may have quite likely done something incredibly stupid (and I unfortunately know that many 9ers fans are brash and dumb enough to do the same), but the reference is sadly lost on me, and doesn't much apply to me anyway. Sorry, dude. :)

Latest posts