Aldon Smith arrested for DUI this morning--UPDATE

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2xt3r1ko said:
Any jury in his civil suit that might have been on his side is decidedly going to be pissed with him now. This is awesome.

Wow Roland.

I was just coming on here to say that I was disappointed in Aldon. I thought he'd learned the lesson. There is no excuse for this...

...but that "this is awesome" comment about a guy being sued is particularly a-holish. This isn't just a game. These are real lives. Being happy that this unrelated event might cost him more $$$ in a civil suit (and I'm pretty sure it won't make a difference) is pretty lame.

I get that you hate the Niners...more power to you...but wishing for legal misfortune on a guy essentially because of the colors he wears on sundays is pathetic.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Popeyejones":wgylcmuv said:
peachesenregalia":wgylcmuv said:
You're not singing
You're not singing
You're not singing anymore
You're not singing anymore

I know you're gloating because a 9ers player may have quite likely done something incredibly stupid (and I unfortunately know that many 9ers fans are brash and dumb enough to do the same), but the reference is sadly lost on me, and doesn't much apply to me anyway. Sorry, dude. :)

I thought you were leaving.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":25iv8fj7 said:
:thirishdrinkers: Wooohoooo!

Nope. Gonna keep posting, keep complimenting the Hawks and their players, and keep defending myself from time to time when presented with nerf darts. Ah well. ;)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3g7d0mkv said:
I thought you were leaving.

Read my post. I was saying I wasn't going to respond further to Roland's trolling in this thread (accidentally inverted the "on you" and "to this" but the point was still clear). And likewise, I'll stop responding to this stuff too, as it's off-topic, and I don't wanna get in the way of the celebration. :)

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Popeye, I'd like to offer you a bottle of booze from Aldon's private collection.

*Pulls a handle of Hypnotiq from Aldon's glove compartment*

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":3uiiekbe said:
Wow Roland.

I was just coming on here to say that I was disappointed in Aldon. I thought he'd learned the lesson. There is no excuse for this...

...but that "this is awesome" comment about a guy being sued is particularly a-holish. This isn't just a game. These are real lives. Being happy that this unrelated event might cost him more $$$ in a civil suit (and I'm pretty sure it won't make a difference) is pretty lame.

I get that you hate the Niners...more power to you...but wishing for legal misfortune on a guy essentially because of the colors he wears on sundays is pathetic.
I wish we still had the Marshawn Lynch DUI thread on this forum. I'd link you to what I said in there. I was calling for harsh punishment of our own beloved guy. Is this info extra juicy because it's a 49er? Of course; but I have absolutely ZERO patience for anyone that drinks & drives. Including Seattle Seahawks. So, I am rooting for the harshest penalties possible, in any way that person can receive them. Including Lynch, including anyone. Think it's pathetic if you want, but either Aldon or Marshawn could have run over and killed someone's child. Screw them both for making these choices. Thankfully Lynch's BAC was barely over the limit and it's unlikely he is someone that really "drinks and drives" in the traditional sense, but even so; I am not biased when it comes to this. Zero tolerance.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":253sffku said:
Popeye, I'd like to offer you a bottle of booze from Aldon's private collection.

That's racist.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":21ni1rch said:
Marvin49":21ni1rch said:
RolandDeschain":21ni1rch said:
Any jury in his civil suit that might have been on his side is decidedly going to be pissed with him now. This is awesome.

Wow Roland.

Do you say the same thing to the webzone goons when they start calling for our players to have career-ending injuries? Which happens with alarming frequency in your gameday and post-game threads over there, by the way.

Man I hate that old and tired response.

There are nutjobs on every forum. If I see it, YES, I'd say something.

Your comment tho is nothing more than a deflection. You aren't even arguing with me that the comment was out of line. You are only trying to discredit me by holding me responsible for hundreds of possible posters on the 'zone. I was speaking to Roland...not a random .net poster.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
My Hypnotiq reference had nothing to do with race and everything to do with it being a chic thing to drink at present. :roll:

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":164rh2xq said:
Marvin49":164rh2xq said:
Wow Roland.

I wish we still had the Marshawn Lynch DUI thread on this forum. I'd link you to what I said in there. I was calling for harsh punishment of our own beloved guy. Is this info extra juicy because it's a 49er? Of course; but I have absolutely ZERO patience for anyone that drinks & drives. Including Seattle Seahawks. So, I am rooting for the harshest penalties possible, in any way that person can receive them. Including Lynch, including anyone. Think it's pathetic if you want, but either Aldon or Marshawn could have run over and killed someone's child. Screw them both for making these choices. Thankfully Lynch's BAC was barely over the limit and it's unlikely he is someone that really "drinks and drives" in the traditional sense, but even so; I am not biased when it comes to this. Zero tolerance.

I know someone who was paralyzed by a drunk driver so I don't have any tolerance either. You were talking about the CIVIL case though...and that was why I responded the way I did.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3eqi8lnq said:
Smelly McUgly":3eqi8lnq said:
Drinking to forget.

I don't blame him; I just wish that he'd called a cab. I guess he got a little gunshy about it.

Nice. :th2thumbs:

:lol: :lol:

Basis4day

Reaction score
Marvin49":41rnre5g said:
peachesenregalia":41rnre5g said:
Marvin49":41rnre5g said:
RolandDeschain":41rnre5g said:

Wow Roland.

Do you say the same thing to the webzone goons when they start calling for our players to have career-ending injuries? Which happens with alarming frequency in your gameday and post-game threads over there, by the way.

Man I hate that old and tired response.

There are nutjobs on every forum. If I see it, YES, I'd say something.

Your comment tho is nothing more than a deflection. You aren't even arguing with me that the comment was out of line. You are only trying to discredit me by holding me responsible for hundreds of possible posters on the 'zone. I was speaking to Roland...not a random .net poster.

You can start now.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Basis4day":3rvopuz9 said:
You can start now.

I'll do it. Link me to something over on the Zone celebrating a Hawk's poor decisions off the field or misfortune and I'll go chastize them for it. Not kidding. I know it happens over there too.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Marvin49":11axjl0r said:
RolandDeschain":11axjl0r said:

Wow Roland.

tell that your fans wishing death on Pete and a significant injury on RW.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":3v5xdqjf said:
I know someone who was paralyzed by a drunk driver so I don't have any tolerance either. You were talking about the CIVIL case though...and that was why I responded the way I did.

Call it karma. Like when a career criminal dies in a random car crash. Who cares how Aldon gets penalized, so long as it happens?

Hawknight

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1jyim6jj said:
HawksFTW":1jyim6jj said:
RolandDeschain":1jyim6jj said:

That's racist.

And probably entirely accurate.

Man, now I want some Hypnotiq.

Just make sure you have a designated driver, may I suggest taking Aldon with you? :sarcasm_off:

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Honestly, I generally root for douchebags with too much money and not enough brain cells to get some (hopefully corrective) legal misfortune like the rest of us would instead of buying high-priced lawyers to get them out of it. So it's not really about the laundry, though Harbaugh alluding to how undisciplined the Seahawks are and then having this happen is ALWAYS getting thrown back in his face here. If you are reading a thread like this, you should expect it, Niners fans.

Latest posts