Americas Team

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Do you guys ever get sick of watching your team shitkick an inferior team every Thanksgiving?? Not like they schedule this match up on purpose...Jerruah and his family shown every 2 minutes...this is what its all about!!! Boys are for real!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still not seeing it with the Cowpukes, and would not be at all surprised if we beat them next week. They are about on par with us, well below the true powerhouses of the NFC (Eagles and Niners), with the primary difference between them and us being that they demolish the teams that they are supposed to demolish, rather than letting them hang around.

I will give them their one quality loss. They took the Eagles the distance. Divisional games just be like that.

They have a five game stretch of quality opponents, and I think they look quite a bit different at the end of that gauntlet.

Beat
- Giants x2
- Jets
- Patriots
- Chargers
- Rams
- Panthers
- Commanders

Lost to
- Cardinals
- Eagles

Destroyed by
- Niners

Next five - Seahawks, Eagles, Bills. Dolphins, and Lions.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still not seeing it with the Cowpukes, and would not be at all surprised if we beat them next week. They are about on par with us, well below the true powerhouses of the NFC (Eagles and Niners), with the primary difference between them and us being that they demolish the teams that they are supposed to demolish, rather than letting them hang around.

I will give them their one quality loss. They took the Eagles the distance. Divisional games just be like that.

They have a five game stretch of quality opponents, and I think they look quite a bit different at the end of that gauntlet.

Beat
- Giants x2
- Jets
- Patriots
- Chargers
- Rams
- Panthers
- Commanders

Lost to
- Cardinals
- Eagles

Destroyed by
- Niners

Next five - Seahawks, Eagles, Bills. Dolphins, and Lions.
Naw, the Cowboys are quite a bit better than we are. I don't think unbeatable, but no, we will not probably look good.

I'm convinced that 90% of our problem is no real talent on either line. You can't pass if you can't protect, and if the pass rush can't get there, you'll give up big plays. We have every other ingredient, but in the trenches we suck.