Another Gentle Reminder...

seedhawk

Reaction score
LTH":2wf8aoq9 said:
This board is becoming a homer board... I actually got repremended for using WTF.... This board has been taken over by soccer moms....what ever Im outta here... Looking for a new board if anyone has a good one let me know...

Later Homers...

LTH

Try HawkIdiots.com :p

LTH

Reaction score
Thats fine you guys want to chase people away remember that when times are not so good... Ive been a hawk fan for many years and Ive seen boards come and go but Im still here... whatever man.. band wagon fans you want bandwagon fans you get...

Cartire

Reaction score
LTH":1vryrfcr said:
Thats fine you guys want to chase people away remember that when times are not so good... Ive been a hawk fan for many years and Ive seen boards come and go but Im still here... whatever man.. band wagon fans you want bandwagon fans you get...

I wont pretend that this place doesnt have a 'good ol boys' club, and that they have become rather sensitive through the years. But I fail to see how any of the above mentioned rules created a bandwagon situation. Explain?

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

LTH":8ps6p56c said:
This board is becoming a homer board... I actually got repremended for using WTF.... This board has been taken over by soccer moms....what ever Im outta here... Looking for a new board if anyone has a good one let me know...

Later Homers...

LTH

All due respect to a fellow 12, If not being able to use an acronym to swear in an otherwise family-friendly forum is the one thing keeping you from enjoying your time here with us, then maybe this just isn't the right place for you.

Bottom line is that there are ways to advance your side of the story without demeaning, talking-down-to, and/or measuring and judging another member. We'd love to have you here, and from what I have read, you have some excellent contributions. You will be missed.

If being respectful and courteous to an opposing viewpoint in here makes me a "homer", than I own that title and will wear it with pride.

Oh, and Walter Jones is the best Seahawks lineman ever, hands down.

Go Hawks!!!

:les:

Laloosh

Reaction score
LTH":3xrsi90q said:
This board is becoming a homer board... I actually got repremended for using snuggly-wuggly fluff muffins.... This board has been taken over by soccer moms....what ever Im outta here... Looking for a new board if anyone has a good one let me know...

Later Homers...

LTH

5269558397 64406aeb94 z

LTH":3xrsi90q said:
ok found another board you have been replaced...anyone that wants to come with me here it is

http://www.hawkshack.com/forum/viewforu ... 2db1d6f2da

good bye morons...

8bT7KGCTi6I

Sac

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":28ebziur said:

Go Hawks!!!

I'd have went with Cortez Kennedy myself.

Cartire

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":iwkfg43p said:
HoustonHawk82":iwkfg43p said:

Go Hawks!!!

I'd have went with Cortez Kennedy myself.

"That is an interesting opinion, but I don't necessarily agree, I say that..."

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
LTH":1xxksnjf said:
ok found another board you have been replaced...anyone that wants to come with me here it is

http://www.hawkshack.com/forum/viewforu ... 2db1d6f2da

good bye morons...
It's spelt moran. I know. I saw a guy holding a sign on the internet once.

And HEY! That's just another word for Idiot! In that other thread, can I say I think Holmgren was a moran?

Oh wait, or was it Mormon? I get those two words confused. I can never remember the difference.

LTH

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2y0xgl02 said:
LTH":2y0xgl02 said:

Later Homers...

LTH

All due respect to a fellow 12, If not being able to use an acronym to swear in an otherwise family-friendly forum is the one thing keeping you from enjoying your time here with us, then maybe this just isn't the right place for you.

Bottom line is that there are ways to advance your side of the story without demeaning, talking-down-to, and/or measuring and judging another member. We'd love to have you here, and from what I have read, you have some excellent contributions. You will be missed.

If being respectful and courteous to an opposing viewpoint in here makes me a "homer", than I own that title and will wear it with pride.

Go Hawks!!!

I think maybe your right maybe this is not the right board for me if you want it to be about being family correct to the point where it is like sesame street and you have power hungry, overbearing admins running around correcting people... The other thing is when you guy petition the NFL to take the violence out of the sport because its not family friendly let me know so I can get out...

Cartire

Reaction score
LTH":1wls2bz3 said:
HoustonHawk82":1wls2bz3 said:
LTH":1wls2bz3 said:

Later Homers...

LTH

Go Hawks!!!

I think maybe your right maybe this is not the right board for me if you want it to be about being family correct to the point where it is like sesame street and you have power hungry, overbearing admins running around correcting people... The other thing is when you guy petition the NFL to take the violence out of the sport because its not family friendly let me know so I can get out...

Wait, get out of what? I thought you were already leaving? Are you coming back now? Just so you can leave when there is a petition?

You can go now. No one is going to ask you to stay.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Actually, he's got a point - NO! not that one on his head! - about too much family friendly.

They enforce family friendly at the Tri Cities hydroplane races nowadays. All of, oh, maybe 30,000 people show up.

When I was a kid, you could smoke pot, get drunk and chicks were climbing this pole, pulling their top off and flashing everybody. The party lasted 3 days.

200,000 people used to show up. Cars came from every state. I know, as kids we used to cheer the ones who came the furthest.

Family friendly can be overrated sometimes.

That said, we have a Smack Shack. so what's your beef LTH? Stop being an idi, er, mor, er, stop being dumb!

ivotuk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2v94cqdx said:
LTH":2v94cqdx said:

Later Homers...

LTH

Go Hawks!!!

:13:

chris98251

Reaction score
Houston in his way is saying you can disagree, just don't be a douchebag doing it, if you are go to the Shack, that's why it is there. If you can't disagree with someone other then calling them a name that's called a personal attack, which is bannable or a warning. That's not over bearing Moderation it's the rules.

Fact is we are tolerant and give plenty of opportunities to people, we correct or edit stuff so that problematic situations do not arise. When they are pushed or people don't take the hint, and something needs to be corrected many seem to think it's a personal thing. It's not.

Were starting a new season, the tolerance and off season flexibility is being tightened up for the good of everyone.

Everyone can be a contributor if they choose, disagreeing about topics and the information used to support a position is some of the best reading we have.

Just don't be a douche in doing it.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
LTH":cahzwdpm said:
HoustonHawk82":cahzwdpm said:
LTH":cahzwdpm said:

Later Homers...

LTH

Go Hawks!!!

If you say you are leaving... Oh, must have meant 'lurking.' Darn that autocorrect!

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Just more PC and everyone gets a trophy mentality. The wussification of this country is astounding. I don't think people need to be called names or people be cruel to each other, but to try patrol posts that say "WTF" or "that's stupid" is just absurd.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
6c0b37ec58de0a756ccfe5e33c3fa348.jpg

Laloosh

Reaction score
SeaChase":fj94zqyy said:
That board has like 6 members, oh wait now 7. :stirthepot:

6 online, 4 guests, 2 registered.

Registered users online: LTH, Yahoo [ Bot ]

Take that, .NET!