Anyone else worried about this game?

John63

Reaction score
Of course I am worried. 1. our run game the last 2 games has been really good. This means lots of run, run pass which will loose the game.. 2 worried if our oline can keep Wilson upright. 3 is our defense really getting better? 4 the drops and fumbles worry me, 5 the inability of our Wr to get open the last game or 2. 6 ST we are not getting much out of them at all. Lots to worry about.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Worried, no. Surprised if we lose, absolutely not. Being an Iowan Seahawk fan for 30 years Ive watched us drop games in person in STL to shitty Rams teams several times...let alone now they have legit weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own The West

Reaction score
I’m worried. The Rams always bring their A-game against us, and I never know which Seahawks’ teams (O/D/ST) are going to show up week to week.

The inconsistency and playing up/down to our opponent IMHO are symptoms of our youth. As recently as last week we had an opponent on the ropes and let them back up by not playing 60 minutes of football. Our reputation for fumbling and not finishing games means teams are going to give us a full 60 and counting on our luck running out until we can prove ourselves otherwise.

John63

Reaction score
Own The West":3cbio1bo said:
I’m worried. The Rams always bring their A-game against us, and I never know which Seahawks’ teams (O/D/ST) are going to show up week to week.

The inconsistency and playing up/down to our opponent IMHO are symptoms of our youth. As recently as last week we had an opponent on the ropes and let them back up by not playing 60 minutes of football. Our reputation for fumbling and not finishing games means teams are going to give us a full 60 and counting on our luck running out until we can prove ourselves otherwise.

Not just youth coaching, we have played up or down for years.

Largent80

Reaction score
Rams are starting 2 rookies at RG and RT on the o-line. We're going to steamroll these punks.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Largent80":2wv37mew said:
Rams are starting 2 rookies at RG and RT on the o-line. We're going to steamroll these punks.

Time to smash Goff!

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Largent80":12lzrgt4 said:
The 6-0 road record doesn't bother me...LOL WHAT?.......Being undefeated on the road means nothing?

let me add......Your offensive line regressing doesn't bother you while the Seahawk defense in improving weekly doesn't bother you?

The Seahawks running game run up almost 400 yards vs. 2 of the best run defenses in the league back to back?

You are in for a rough Sunday night. Better hit the liquor store before the game. You are going to need it.

As you saw last night, the OL is progressing, not regressing. Obviously we have the destruction at the hands of the Ravens in there, but since our three game losing streak, we are 5-2 with 5 double digit wins. This coincides with starting rookies David Edwards and eventually Bobby Evans on the right side. Evans did a great job with Clowney, although that could have been because of Clowney's injury.

The Seahawks are having a better season, but our first game this year told me that the Rams were still the better team, so I expected this last night - actually, I expected it to be more lopsided, but, Goff. Although to be fair, it could have been Woods fault for stopping his route - not sure.

That missed FG by Zuerlein is just getting more painful as the season wears on.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They played like crap, it happens. On to Sunday. The Rams were clearly the better team last night.
I'm good with 10-3 with everything still in front of them. Most of us knew that would be a tough game, and getting a split with the Rams is no big shocker.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":3ctidma4 said:
The 6-0 road record doesn't bother me...LOL WHAT?.......Being undefeated on the road means nothing?

let me add......Your offensive line regressing doesn't bother you while the Seahawk defense in improving weekly doesn't bother you?

The Seahawks running game run up almost 400 yards vs. 2 of the best run defenses in the league back to back?

You are in for a rough Sunday night. Better hit the liquor store before the game. You are going to need it.

Freezing Cold Take of the week.

zchurch74

Reaction score
I think everyone has been worried all season long. We have been sneaky by week by week. What sucked is how bad we played. All the mistakes we made. We were spoiled in the last 5 weeks on how we limited the mistakes and when we made them we made up for them. That didn't happen last night.

We weren't going to win 12 in a row and take the superbowl. Funny, 12 is the number we needed. It sucks we lost but its better to lose now then in the playoffs. We will make the tourney and that's what matters the most. We just need to learn and move on and continue to get better and ready for the tourney!