Are you guys still loving hockey?

94Smith

Reaction score
Hockey is great to watch but I only start watching in the playoffs . Season is long

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Hockey is great to watch but I only start watching in the playoffs . Season is long

This is similar to me which for me is more bizarre than you considering I am a Canadian who lives in Canada. I only really start watching at all after Super Bowl. From Oct on I hate going out to pubs here on Sat night as the TVs will be on hockey and not college football.

Worst financial sports decision I made this year was buying tickets here in Calgary in advance for a Chicago game specifically to see Connor Bedard...and he broke his jaw 3 weeks before that game.

94Smith

Reaction score
This is similar to me which for me is more bizarre than you considering I am a Canadian who lives in Canada. I only really start watching at all after Super Bowl. From Oct on I hate going out to pubs here on Sat night as the TVs will be on hockey and not college football.

Worst financial sports decision I made this year was buying tickets here in Calgary in advance for a Chicago game specifically to see Connor Bedard...and he broke his jaw 3 weeks before that game.
I am Canadian as well. Oilers fan

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I am Canadian as well. Oilers fan
Well then you will appreciate I bucket list trip this past holiday season and was on a tour group that went to WJHC in Gothenburg. Great trip.....but obviously for us didn't end well.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Another HUUUUUUGE win last night. And a huge win over Vancouver on Thursday. Two of the best teams in the league. This team is frustrating, but then again, it's a long season. We're not dead yet!

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Conspiracy…conspiracy…blah blah blah

Thankfully you’re not one of the “idiots” and sniffed out yet another dastardly plot.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
If the Canucks make it to game 7 overtime in the cup final I will turn it on...
That's how I feel about the Mariners. If they were up 5 runs in the top of the 9th in game 7 I might watch, but I would not feel good about it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
7-3 in the last 10 games. 5 points out of the 1st wild card, and 6 points out of the 2nd wild card. With 20 games to play. This team is FAR from out of it.

That's what's Kraken!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Absolute GUT PUNCH last night. Up 4-2 in the 3rd, they give up 3 unanswered. Including the tying goal with less than 15 seconds left.
They went from being 15 seconds away from being only 6 points back to now being 9 points back. Brutal.
Good not great team. But, thru thick and thin, I'm loving it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Just not our year. Load up on offense next season. But I'm not going away, ever. Too many people Seattle already vanish as soon as the teams here lose.