Reaction score
I like the green on the AROS avatar. Her bumper is not too bad either. :roll:

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":278cyirz said:
It's kinda cool we're the only team wearing green.

But 5 teams wearing black? (Or 4, if the Bucs' color is supposed to be dark pewter – it's hard to tell.)

And the Saints wearing white?

Bucs looks like a dark pewter. They did have black alternates before their uni switch.

The Eagles rolling in black is lame to me, as they also have black alts already .. would have rather seen them rock their old green unis for a night.. but the Raiders and Steelers don't have a lot of room for getting crazy as they are traditional teams. The Bengals, I mean their options were also pretty limited with either black or orange and they face Miami who is in an orange jersey so I think that's where that came into play.

Canhawks

Reaction score
Looks like the Cleveland Browns will be really stepping up this.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the cries of horror from the unsuspecting masses.

LolaRox

Reaction score
I liked the color rush games last year. I didn't like all the uniforms, but it provided a lille twist to TNF.

The green will look cool (depending on how bright it is) and with the Rams wearing royal, the game will be in Seahawks' colors (sort of) :lol:

HawkGA

Reaction score
LolaRox":3gjmpbpn said:
The green will look cool (depending on how bright it is) and with the Rams wearing royal, the game will be in Seahawks' colors (sort of) :lol:

I noticed that too, awesome.

That said, who puts the Jets in white for a "color rush"? I think all the other whites are pretty lame too in principle, but the JETS? The green frickin' Jets?

I don't think you have to go too crazy with the colors themselves, but I think each teach getting to essentially wear a home jersey will look cool but then they mess it up with all the white. How is that different from any other week?

LolaRox

Reaction score
HawkGA":3a0w9vgh said:
LolaRox":3a0w9vgh said:

I noticed that too, awesome.

That said, who puts the Jets in white for a "color rush"? I think all the other whites are pretty lame too in principle, but the JETS? The green frickin' Jets?

I don't think you have to go too crazy with the colors themselves, but I think each teach getting to essentially wear a home jersey will look cool but then they mess it up with all the white. How is that different from any other week?

Last year the Cowboys wore white (white jersey w/ white pants) I don't remember seeing any other team wear white for the color rush theme. The only reason I remember is because it was the Thanksgiving game. I don't think teams normally wear top to bottom white.

Also, I don't know if they added more white to help the colorblind viewers? I have no idea if that would actually help with that but it might be a reason.

253hawk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1ngmgmdy said:
Color Rush? They have four teams in black, two teams in white and another 3 in dark blue.

If you look at all of those games, they were probably set that way to avoid confusion for the color-blind.

Can't have red/green, or black/blue/purple.

Here's Bills vs Jets last year, to a color-blind person:

Xtffrt3s7cwbktt1ov40

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Aros":3b3umurw said:
45854cfe0bf05cc9c54bd72823aa4da2.gif
Tumblr mg8nihpn9F1r17mcgo1 500

A

Anonymous

Action Green jerseys and pants, socks and shoes, with the lighter Hawks Blue shoulders and stripes down the pants, Wolf gray feathers, and the standard helmets.

Book it.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, it appears there will be a lot of barfing, I however will be buying one of these jerseys. The old Reebok green jerseys get a lot of compliments wherever I wear them.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Fans from other teams will be barfing so much, they will not be able to cheer....I think I like that thought.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
I was at the game the last time we tried this experiment. If I remember correctly we got whooped by Chicago and Jim sucking Mora was our "coach". Yuck, the jerseys stunk and so did we! I'd like to forget about those days!!!! Funny thing is, they were selling the cfap out of those in the pro shop and many people were wearing them in the stands, ever since, not so much! LOL!