Are you ready for ACTION GREEN unis?!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I think the whole Color Rush thing is pretty silly to begin with, but those color charts look like someone turned their 5-year-old loose with some crayons to help decide what colors to assign.

mrt144

Reaction score
As long as they aren't a nightmare for red-green colorblind people like me, I'll find a way to stomach it. Somehow...

I hope I'm on a cruise during that one.

Crizilla

Reaction score
i still don't get why people are thinking this is legitimate. Just wait until the NFL announces it. They wouldnt print it out on standard paper and have it separated on 2 pages like that, and why change cinci's colors from zebra striped to all black. Bucs, eagles, steelers are all black as well. Jets, saints, cowboys all white? Cmon people. Have better standards for reliable information. ALSO WHAT'S UP WITH THE LIONS COLOR?! This is garbage, mods delete please.

A

Anonymous

Largent80":20ssgplw said:
Well, it appears there will be a lot of barfing, I however will be buying one of these jerseys. The old Reebok green jerseys get a lot of compliments wherever I wear them.

I second this emotion.

The first time they went green, it wasn't done as well as it needed to be done; the dark blue pants made it suck. I didn't buy the jersey, but this time I will. I've see Rob's and I think it looks good along with the other Hawks garb he wears for every game day.

Fun fact:
Largent80 has a game day Hawks ensemble that will make you look like a penniless slob in comparison. No one stops short of face-painting better than this dude. I mean, I've got the socks, the Hawks t-shirt, the Hawks jersey and the beads and pendants and all, but that isn't even his first layer. Dude reps.

And Pmedic/Lon? That man has options. Never seen him repping the same player.

I secured a new away Wilson last year myself, so I might as well get this new one too. It's a NFL "color rush" jersey. Limited edition!

:icon_new:

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":2mqu4eki said:
It's kinda cool we're the only team wearing green.

But 5 teams wearing black? (Or 4, if the Bucs' color is supposed to be dark pewter – it's hard to tell.)

And the Saints wearing white?

Yeah, there's just a lot of boring red, blue, and a surprising amount of yellow/gold on there. I'll take a unique green any day.

minormillikin

Reaction score
The green uniforms will probably look fine, hanging on racks at team store, but against the green on the field will be eye-rape.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to if, for nothing else, it causes all you wardrobe wankers to whine loudly! :mrgreen:

Besides, darker-blue helmets will look better against that color than the lighter-blue ones did, and, unlike Seneca, Russell Wilson looks like a boss in any color!

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
marymoorhawk":1tbakbk8 said:
This thread needs visuals.

I hope they differ those up a bit. They look exactly like the knock offs on fleaBay.

A

Anonymous

Now, take the above...

Then, make the tight sleeves all green, replace the green feathers, Nike swoosh, player name letters and border the numbers all with Wolf Gray, then you're there.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3qmplmsf said:
Now, take the above...

Then, make the tight sleeves all green, replace the green feathers, Nike swoosh, player name letters and border the numbers all with Wolf Gray, then you're there.

I could probably do that in a paint program....

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Aros":3jhrxigr said:
45854cfe0bf05cc9c54bd72823aa4da2.gif

:lol:

The saving grace is at least that friggin all of them are hideous, and for the Hawks you can at least read the player numbers.

It's a personal opinion of course, but I've always thought the Hawks' uniforms have really been done in by keeping that lime green in their color wheel.

Am I right in remembering that save for the ugly number outlines those snazzy wolf greys almost entirely eliminate the lime green?

The blues are great, the grey is great, and they work with the white too. If the Hawks stuck with all that and incorporated a more muted forest green instead of the neon lime green they'd have some of my favorite uniforms in the NFL (forest green would also better represent where they're from).

Different strokes, though. I could see how some people like the neon lime because it makes the uniforms "pop" for them.