Are you wearing your Seahawks gear yet?

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
I don't have many opportunities to wear my Seahawks gear, since I teach school during the day, and put on my jammies as soon as I get home, lol.

However, I live in Texas, and I know that if I wear my jersey, hats, or jackets when I go anywhere I am going to be met with jeers, or possibly strangers who mean well but say things like, "Can you believe that Super Bowl? Why didn't they just run the ball?" - and force me to relive the game or just be rude and ignore them.

So for now, I won't wear my stuff around town for a bit - but not because I don't support my team, but because I am tired of trying to respond to people who bring it up (my students put up with it all the time - my classroom is decorated with Seahawks stuff on the walls)

pmedic920

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1trj1e0d said:
All day son!

1965302.jpg

Oooo, somebody's gunna' fuss at you.

I got me a few of them too but I'll never admit it here. :{)

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":l3lpfkx4 said:
NJSeaHawk":l3lpfkx4 said:
All day son!

1965302.jpg

Oooo, somebody's gunna' fuss at you.

I got me a few of them too but I'll never admit it here. :{)

Don't hate me guys, I'm a Knick fan so we are almost the same in that we don't have a team, either.

My girl got me that, though. I didn't buy it willingly.

But Starbucks vanilla chai is da bomb.

A

Anonymous

vonstout":1koaajio said:
Never stopped wearing it.

That because you have it painted on?

:mrgreen:

I wear Hawks gear EVERY day. Unless it's a funeral, or black-tie event, something Seahawks is always worn here.

Yesterday I was buying gas for the shop truck and dude sees my hat and stickers on the truck. He shouts "Go Hawks!" to which I responded in kind. His GF rolls down the window and she's got a Texans hoodie on saying, "yeah, go Hawks!" Dude told me they root for the Hawks every year after the Texans take a dump.

Made me chuckle a little bit.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Sure I returned a bunch of the SB 49 gear I bought that I planned to keep if we won, but that didn't stop me from wearing my gear all week and keeping my flags on my car. I'm still very proud of this team. I returned those jackets and shirts because I just didn't want to wear something that would make me feel bad. On a side note, I am still hanging onto my RW Limited SB 49 jersey, because I really wanted a SB Jersey in Blue from an actual SB where our team wore blue. Honestly who knows when the team will make it back to an odd numbered SB AND win. So be it.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I live west of Chicago...
Bears and Packer country.
I wear Hawks gear all year around.
Kind of hard for either of those fan bases to give me any crap...
Since we own them!!
Go Hawks!

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I just purchased a few things from the Pro Shop and am anxiously awaiting delivery. I'm wearing my white Sherman jersey today.

Hawker

Reaction score
Hawks hat for sure. But with spring training only two weeks away, it's Mariner jersey time.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Always have a Hawk Hat on...unless I am up in the mountains hunting...then it falls to a dirty smug hat that I dont care about. I also have shirts that I can wear and I am gonna make some balaclavas out of some Hawkmaterial I have. Those are full head masks for those that dont know. It gets cold in the mountains sometimes and one needs warmth. Dunno about the weather where we go to the away games too.

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
When they talk about Dallas being Americas team they aren't kidding. Seems around me it is mostly Raider fans, 49ers fans, Charger fans for obvious reasons.... And Cowboy fans

For me right now only getting a very few number of comments, mostly empathy