Are you wearing your Seahawks gear yet?

Boycie

Reaction score
byau":ic5j9xsz said:
Just didn't feel like wearing my Seahawks stuff for some reason until Wednesday. Wednesday I wore my favorite 47 brand Seahawks logo shirt.

You?

Wore my hat the day after. I am proud of these guys no matter what!

Tical21

Reaction score
It depressed me a bit to put it on, but I rocked by SB48 gear Monday. Still haven't been able to watch any highlights recaps of the games or watch any sports talk shows or listen to sports radio though. I'm probably going to have this hangover realistically until the next Super Bowl.

seanoob

Reaction score
Rocking my old reebok pullover as a reminder of how far the team has come in just 4 short years :)

Happy blue friday!

Boiler

Reaction score
My 9-year-old, who was absolutely heartbroken Sunday evening like the rest of us, proudly "rocked" his Seahawks gear at school Monday and bravely endured the ridicule that you would expect from a classroom full of fourth grade Broncos fans. I couldn't be prouder of him.

For my own part, I don't think anyone who knows me would ever say that I "rock" any article of clothing, but I did wear my Seahawks 24 jersey and hat back from Phoenix, although I did keep my headphones on while walking through the Denver airport so as to pretend not to hear the many unsolicited "you should have fed the Beast" comments from passers-by.

bjboywonder

Reaction score
Actually today is the first day I'm not wearing a hawks shirt or hoodie in two weeks. I own a freaking Mirer and a Galloway jersey and wore those in the ninties. One bad play call won't stop me from wearing my gear when we are NFC Champions lol.

RezHawk

Reaction score
My entire wardrobe is Hawks gear. Drives the wife batty but at least I never have to waste much thought on what I'm gonna wear. :D

ceej22

Reaction score
Wear my hat just about everyday. I did put the new XLIX hat away though and won't be able to break that out for a long time.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Currently rocking my Hawks colored sweater, zoom field general Seahawks shoes and Seahawks beanie... I rep all day

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
byau":b8ge3wpt said:
Just didn't feel like wearing my Seahawks stuff for some reason until Wednesday. Wednesday I wore my favorite 47 brand Seahawks logo shirt.

You?

It has been explained as being like someone important to you has died, we often remove from our sight reminders, like photos, clothes hanging in the closet, and such. If you did not wear Seahawks gear, or took down your I'm In sign from your desk at work, or changed your screensaver back to your dog, it in no way means you are ashamed of them or angry. You are in a normal Mourning process. I also noticed it very quite at work Monday. Very little talk about the game. Again the same reaction like you would have if a loved one died. People dont know to respond. It will get back to normal, and you will soon be happily joining others on Blue Friday again. Today I wore my SB 48 shirt.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
byau":2kjmi5yz said:

You?
Been wearing it the whole time. Been a fan since 1976, as much as last Sunday sucked its not going to stop me from wearing Hawks stuff.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":nqte4mie said:
byau":nqte4mie said:

You?

It has been explained as being like someone important to you has died, we often remove from our sight reminders, like photos, clothes hanging in the closet, and such. If you did not wear Seahawks gear, or took down your I'm In sign from your desk at work, or changed your screensaver back to your dog, it in no way means you are ashamed of them or angry. You are in a normal Mourning process. I also noticed it very quite at work Monday. Very little talk about the game. Again the same reaction like you would have if a loved one died. People dont know to respond. It will get back to normal, and you will soon be happily joining others on Blue Friday again. Today I wore my SB 48 shirt.
Super Bowl XLVIII is my "happy place", NOTHING will change that. When I'm pissed I go back and watch it, and feel better instantly! Try it, it works! :)

Digsbone

Reaction score
I'm currently 12n at a Suns game that starts in 30 mins, rocking my Hawks hat, number 24 black n green Beast mode jersey. The loss hurt but rocking my Hawks gear around division rivals priceless.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":tfmy025d said:
SPIRITOF12":tfmy025d said:
byau":tfmy025d said:

You?

Super Bowl XLVIII is my "happy place", NOTHING will change that. When I'm pissed I go back and watch it, and feel better instantly! Try it, it works! :)

I did that a couple of times this week,FF through the commercials. I dont think I will ever delete it from my DVR.

irocdave

Reaction score
never stopped. Just like I never stopped in the late 80's (living in Sacramento) and the 90's when the franchise reached the lowest of lows. Hawk fan for life, wins or losses be damned. Even after a poor play call that lost the SB. As a team, we had a discussion about turning off the Hawk logo on our tower crane in SLU. It was decided that they will stay lit until the crane comes down in March.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Hard here in YYZ with all the pats fans. I have never seen so much "new" pats stuff worn in this city, Toronto. Ever. Perhaps they have given up on the Bills for good.