Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Bucs @ Seahawks)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawks 23
Yuckaneers 6

One of the scores is set up by the defense. Offense is a bit better than Mon. night but the o-line continues to hold the team back from what they can do.

To date: 7-1

halps80

Reaction score
I believe this one will be a laugher, and mark the beginning of our offensive explosion. 52-10, with the 10 coming in garbage time against our 2's. Book it.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I can't imagine the Bucs will score many points, so this one will probably look like the Titans game. This weekend will be a big chance for the staff to show that they can adjust to glaring problems once and for all, and will be a chance for our O to redeem itself. With 2 starting OL out and Rice done, it's a tall order but they need to show up, and the coaches need to have a solid game plan to protect Russ, work on the short passing game and get Lynch moving early.

Hawks - 23
Bucs - 13

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Well, last game I picked the Hawks by a buttload of points, and we all know how that turned out. I certainly believe we will prevail against Tampa Bay, especially at home, but I'm not predicting a blowout.

Seattle 16
Tampa Bay 7

Record-to-date 6-2

White Knight

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":okwcuild said:
Bucs 10
Seahawks 20

2013 record to date: 7-1

Samesies with me. I've been thinking each of the past 3 weeks will be "the week" where the Seahawks play well in all 3 phases and decimate their opponent. Hasn't happened yet. I expect improvement, but a closer game than we'd like.

chris98251

Reaction score
I said last week 17 to 10 and was ridiculed with how can the Rams expect to score 10 points on us etc

This week I see another low scoreing game, until Bevell proves he can beat the stacking the box and spy on Wilson Defense we will get plenty of it, score this week .

Seahawks 20

Tampa 13

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Bucs are ready to quit on Schiano, so I predict it'll be close for the first quarter or so, then the Bucs will fold like a K-Mart lawn chair and it'll be copious amounts of Beastmode and Turbin for the entire 2nd half.

Hawks 28
Bucs 10

Seeker

Reaction score
I don't even care how many points we win by, don't get injured and don't get MRSA

mikeak

Reaction score
Seeker":2395627t said:
I don't even care how many points we win by, don't get injured and don't get MRSA

LOL - forgot about the MRSA. Yeah I wonder if we could play a non-contact version of football. Goodel would be thrilled

We should do a different version than ATL on the locker room instead as well. Instead of bringing in the hazmat team after the game we should get the whole thing wrapped in plastic and then we can just burn the whole thing after the fact

Chapow

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time understanding how being pissed, proud, or embarrassed is going to suddenly make our backup tackles any better. Happy, sad, or mad, they are what they are.

I still think the Seahawks win, but I also still think that our backup tackles (and pass pro in general) are just plain awful and our offense is going to continue to struggle because of it.

Seahawks 17
Bucs 6

mikeak

Reaction score
Chapow":3bh33or5 said:
I'm having a hard time understanding how being pissed, proud, or embarrassed is going to suddenly make our backup tackles any better. Happy, sad, or mad, they are what they are.

I still think the Seahawks win, but I also still think that our backup tackles (and pass pro in general) are just plain awful and our offense is going to continue to struggle because of it.

Seahawks 17
Bucs 6

While I agree remember how some players look great in preseason? Then it turns out they were playing against "scrubs" which made them look good........

That is playing against Tampa bay who clearly has given up on their coach

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Based on the fury of The 12th Man....we should be ahead by 7 at the Half. We ought to finish ahead by 17....or 30-13 win.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
the prob with the last home game against tenn. was that I wasn't able to make the game, this time I will be there. Three score win.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
HawkFan72":103wsijy said:
the Bucs are no slouch (despite their record)

Seriously? They have 0 wins. Their coach is an idiot, the team hates playing for him, their best player on offense is out, and the QB is a rookie. Nothing at all indicates they are better than their record indicates.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
This game is at the Clink. After a game when a bunch of commentary is associating style points with a win.

It's over. Style points return but amount to the same results as last week. Expect to see a lot of carries from all the RBs.

MikeRob will make a difference this week.