Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Chiefs @ Seahawks)

THE TABS

Reaction score
OMT...

...another thing not in our favor is the uncertainty at RG. Ethan Pocic was a disaster against the Niners, and typically JR Sweezy would have slid over to the right side with Pocic at left. With Simmons going to IR, our ability to control the LOS will be significantly weakened.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Nope not this week. Secondary is going to be picked apart. Just hoping were healthy going into the must win vs the cards. 34-24 chiefs.

Ytd: 13-1

doso

Reaction score
Fant with a touchdown!? :2thumbs:
Seahawks win 28-27

YTD 8-5

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, but I still prefer when you pick against the Hawks, Pitt :irishdrinkers:
Looking forward to seeing the Hawks knock off the Chiefs.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You guys are giving the Chiefs way too much credit. They are a .500 team over the past month with a defense that ranks 31st against the pass and 26th against the run, with a running game that is AWOL since Hunt left AND a potential MVP QB who while is wildly fun to watch has never seen or heard anything like he will face at Century Link this Sunday Night.

R. E. L. A. X.

We got this. :p

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Very likely another in a line of many games over the years when people think the Hawks have no shot and/or will get blown out. Because getting blown out is so common in Seattle since Pete got here :?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1kkeys9t said:
Yep, but I still prefer when you pick against the Hawks, Pitt :irishdrinkers:
Looking forward to seeing the Hawks knock off the Chiefs.

Common sense has the Chiefs as the easy pick, but wouldnt be the least bit surprised if the Hawks won. It'll be fun regardless. :2thumbs:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Feels like a toss-up to me. The Chiefs are not exactly lighting it up lately. Could go either way.
Fingers crossed.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Just because a loss is predicted doesnt mean its gonna be a blowout or lost cause. I think it could be a shootout but with the issues in the secondary dont think they will be able to stop that offense that often. I'd be happy to be wrong

Seafan

Reaction score
Russ played well in a bad weather game for the first time I can remember against Santa Clara.

A rainy, windy game should affect Chiefs more but you never know.

If McDougald and Fluker play the Hawks have a chance.

Seymour

Reaction score
I don't make score predictions of my favorite team but found the pick on NFL.com interesting.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...me-picks-hawks-nip-chiefs-saints-top-steelers

Sea 28 KC 25

This used to be such an enjoyable AFC West matchup. The single-game sack record was set during a Seahawks-Chiefs bout at Arrowhead Stadium, when Derrick Thomas grounded Seattle quarterback Dave Krieg seven times. Kansas City got to Philip Rivers repeatedly last week, but not when it counted, as the Chargers mounted two late touchdown drives to pull even atop the division. The Seahawks weren't any more clutch last week, falling to the 49ers and blowing a chance to all but guarantee a playoff spot. This will be the closest Patrick Mahomes will come to feeling what his counterparts deal with when they're calling signals at throaty Arrowhead. Although Mahomes played in Seattle during the preseason, when much of the country got an opportunity to see his rubber arm for the first time (his debut in 2017 came in Week 17, with hardly anyone outside of K.C. paying a whole lot of attention). The question here: How many drives will Mahomes and the Chiefs' offense receive to produce points, much less showcase the sophomore QB's arm talent? The Seahawks lead the NFL in rushing, putting the spotlight on an area of Kansas City's defense that has been downright terrible. The Chiefs allow 5 yards per carry and would be 32nd in rushing yards allowed if opponents weren't forced to throw so much to keep pace with Andy Reid's scoring machine

RCATES

Reaction score
Wilson in the rain....................Lol. We're going to get embarrassed. 35-13 Chiefs.

Seymour

Reaction score
RCATES":xtmnoiru said:
Wilson in the rain....................Lol. We're going to get embarrassed. 35-13 Chiefs.

Did you happen to notice the pouring rain last week when Wilson put up a 117 passer rating?

I'm sure you purged that info if you ever even noticed it? :roll:

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
This is a really tough one to call with the wind perhaps the great wildcard. As such, I fear Wilson's passes may sail some in the gusty conditions. We pound the rock and give KC all they can handle but I see us falling a little short.

Chiefs 27
Seahawks 23

Latest posts