Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Jaguars @ Seahawks)

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I'll go big. We need to make a singular statement to the rest of the league that the road to the Superbowl leads through our house!

Seahawks 48
Jaguars 3

YTD Predictions 6-0 (ok so I embellished with pre-season wins) 2-0 regular Season.

nanomoz

Reaction score
24-12, Hawks. I think we let off the gas for the 4th quarter, which makes the game look closer than it was.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
I keep seeing Admiral Ackbar... Its a trap! In this case though I think AA is mistaken. This team is 100 percent focused. Even without Okung we win this not in a walk, but more of a stroll.

Seahawks- 34
Jaguars- 10

Thus far 2-0

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
We need to keep the momentum going as we have two rough away games coming up and issues on offense. Get the bugs worked out, play hard and onto the Texans.

Hawks - 42

Jags - 6

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":13ote4lr said:
This is as close to a bye week as it gets in the NFL without actually being a bye week. Gus Bradley brings an interesting dynamic and yes, Any Given Sunday and all of that, but...

Meh.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 42 - Jaguars 3

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-0

Hawks win it but out of respect for Guss, don't go wild.

Hawks 31

Jags 13

largenutz

Reaction score
u guys are being nicer to the jags than what ive seen on their forums. Some of their fans have the jags at like -2 or -7. Some even want to forfeit!

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
"The Hawks will not lose" has been my prediction for the last two weeks, no score needed. It's hardly even necessary to say that much this week.

Whether the Jags D is truly good or its just an anomoly due to who they've played thus far, there is no way these unfortunate souls hold up for as long as they are going to be on the field getting pounded by one fresh Seahawk running back after another after another. Then another 3 and out by their offense and the pounding starts all over again.

Seahawks fans will be flinching and averting their gaze and feeling queezy from the carnage by mid-3rd quarter.

Record: 2 and Ohhhhhhhh!

rsm650

Reaction score
I'll be that one guy, just in case. Jaguars 14 Seahawks 10 (wondering what .NET would look like if this happened :stirthepot: )

Sac

Reaction score
rsm650":2rhf9n1x said:
I'll be that one guy, just in case. Jaguars 14 Seahawks 10 (wondering what .NET would look like if this happened :stirthepot: )

I will cut you.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I don't think it's going to be a blowout. I think we play conservative. My best guess is 23-3 Seattle.

Oh man, if Seattle did lose, I think I'd stay off the internet for about a month.

Erebus

Reaction score
I was going to go with 52-0, but seeing as its been predicted, I'll say we're never held to a field goal, though we might punt a couple times.

Seahawks 56
Jaguars 0

That's right, eight touchdowns. Three passing, three rushing, and two defensive/special teams TDs. A few of these will be enabled by short fields after turnovers.