Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

HawkGANG

Reaction score
No chance we lose this game and blow HFA which our guys have worked their asses off to try and obtain.

Hawks-24
Rams-14

Record: 12-3

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Atradees":2goh5iru said:
hahah. Touche'. It looks like a BIG IF to me....

I am not a Padres fan but...chicken suit.

L
The San Diego Chicken! Best mascot of all time.:)

Thanks for that, it put me in a good mood.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Sunday prediction.....

Hawks 17 Rams 13 .......if it turns out that the Hawks play "up tight" like they played Arizona.

Hawks 30 Rams 17 ......if Russell comes out "firing on all eight cylinders".

wyliecat

Reaction score
Hawks 30
Lambs 10

We have something to prove this week.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
davidonmi":3ggwixaa said:
To all those who think the sky is falling. Is kellen klemens really going to be the one who beats us when we have everything on the line?
Seahawks 20
Rams 10
13-2

Well said. Kellen will not win.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Carson Palmer won. And he sucks.

That said...

Seahawks 20
Rams 17

RTD: 6-8

griffonks

Reaction score
I like the Hawks to win the whole enchilada and I'm not a fan, Hawks are my favorite NFC team, I live in Denver, so I have to follow the Broncos.

Anyway I think that the Seahawks are the most balanced and talented team in the NFL.

Don't let one home loss hold you down. I think Rams 20, Hawks 27.

You can believe that if the Hawks and Broncos wind up in NJ, I'll put my wad on the Hawks. Stupid Broncos betting money is easy to find in Denver.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Not worried about the defense. Max they give up 17 points, but more likely 13 or fewer.

Against top 10 defenses the Hawks are averaging around 17 points a game (didn't include defensive touchdowns, because that's just not something to count on).

- Did you know Russell Wilson is 2nd in the league in total passing yards lost to penalties at 189 yards. (#1 Philip Rivers at 239 yards)
If they can keep the penalties down I give them +2 points (under 50 yards). Let's be honest they are who they are and we are NOT getting the benefit of the doubt on most calls. If they have another outing like that one, will be -6.

- Did you know that our Receiving Core has the (tied) 4th best drop percentage in the NFL at 3.1% (Only Arizona, New Orleans and San Diego have better receiving crews. Broncos receivers aren't even in the top 20. Quantity over quality).
We dropped critical passes last game against Arizona which had a big affect on the game (beyond the "behind the receiver" passes by Wilson). Also Arizona had 6 passes defended. I just can't see our receivers having that bad of a day twice. If they can go back to the averages, I say +7, better then the average, +10.

Don't believe the how critical passing is. 60% of first downs are coming from the passing game.

- Did you know, in the last 8 games, we have played 6 of the top 12 defenses in the league(DVOA)? (AZ-2nd, TB-6th, NYG-7th, SF-10th, NO-11th, STL-12th)
And our record is 6-2 against these defenses. No adjustments, just saying it hasn't been some walk in the park the second half of the season.

Prediction:
I have no idea. I don't know if we are seeing the slowing down of a beat up offense, or an offense that got complacent, know it, and can easily move beyond it.

If everything is chipper and the rose colored glasses come true?
27 - 13

If we play to the averages we've been playing to all season.
24 - 13

If we keep Zac Stacey below 50 yards.
24 - 3

If we put up a stinker on offense, get penalized, drop passes, allow 6 sacks, etc.
No idea. As a fan I can't conceptualize a loss. :sarcasm_off:

Shane Falco

Reaction score
42 to 10 Seahawks.

Trying to be on the conservative side. I'm already feeling bad for that Rams team and their fans.

ceej22

Reaction score
davidonmi":10wexvmq said:
To all those who think the sky is falling. Is kellen klemens really going to be the one who beats us when we have everything on the line?
Seahawks 20
Rams 10
13-2

He doesn't have to. That front 7 and Zac Stacy on the other hand. It's not as though Palmer beat us. Contrary to popular belief in the NFL world these days the other 52 men on the team contribute as well and in fact can make up for a 4 INT game by their QB.

Rams 20 Seahawks 17

Three weeks the offense has set a pattern and I'm losing my confidence not in the players but in the game plan. I hold out hope that Carroll, Bevell, and the team got cooky and figured they could lock up HFA while running simple game plan. However, that is foolish in its own right so not sure I like that scenario either. Hawks are more than capable and have the upper hand as long as they don't run, run, deep, punt most the game.

lsheldon

Reaction score
ceej22":yr6s5lik said:
davidonmi":yr6s5lik said:
Seahawks 20
Rams 10
13-2

He doesn't have to. That front 7 and Zac Stacy on the other hand. It's not as though Palmer beat us. Contrary to popular belief in the NFL world these days the other 52 men on the team contribute as well and in fact can make up for a 4 INT game by their QB.

Rams 20 Seahawks 17

Three weeks the offense has set a pattern and I'm losing my confidence not in the players but in the game plan. I hold out hope that Carroll, Bevell, and the team got cooky and figured they could lock up HFA while running simple game plan. However, that is foolish in its own right so not sure I like that scenario either. Hawks are more than capable and have the upper hand as long as they don't run, run, deep, punt most the game.

Wow, are you going to be surprised Sunday....

BlueThunder

Reaction score
38-7. Yeah, I mean that. Congratulate me on this prediction after the game. Yeah, you heard me...

And if you're season record IS 13-3, You chose RIGHT 16 times! The results were just incorrect!

CandlestickBum

Reaction score
Rams 4 Seahawks 0

Neither team will be good enough on offense to score but Wilsin will get sacked twice in his own end zone before being carted off the field with a concussion while singing the score to the HMS Pinafore.

In all seriousness, I expect a low scoring game with the Seahawks winning by a touchdown and a field goal.

But I also would not bet against an upset. The Rams came within inches of beating the Seahawk s the last time they met. I calculate there is about a one in five chance of the 49ers winning the division.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Seahawkwalt1967":2oysn6lj said:
davidonmi":2oysn6lj said:
Seahawks 20
Rams 10
13-2

Kelly Clemens is no slouch
Merry Christmas
he sort of is.
Against good defenses
SEA 15/31 158 yards 0 TD 2 INT 9 points
TEN 20/35 210 yards TD 0INT, FMBL, 21 points
@SF 19/37 218 yards TD, INT, 13 points
@ARI 16/27 181 yards 0TD 2INT, 10 points,
NO 14/20 158 yards, 2 TD 27 points
he's been pretty bad against good defenses, and none of those defenses (besides SEA of course) are as good as ours.
the only outdoors game he's played was @SF so can't really judge that.
There's a reason he's a backup QB

Latest posts