Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Saints @ Seahawks)

rsm650

Reaction score
Ill predict a shootout and Wilson's first home loss (it is inevitable...right? right???). Also bye weeks suck, plus added drama this week.

NO 48
SEA 47

10-1

Wartooth

Reaction score
When you have Faith in Nothing.. You'll fall for Anything!

Have some faith boys!

Russell's got this!

Hawks - 41

Saints - 24

We Dat!

Go Hawks!

Kaiser

Reaction score
home, outside, cold, 12th man, Sea-fense, hawks win 31-10

chris98251

Reaction score
I think we play with some attitude, but it will be closer they we like, our slow start in games is always scary unless we get a ignitor going early from somewhere. I could also see where Brees tries to test our secondary and not knowing how good the back ups are pay for it with some pick 6's. Being conservitive.

Seattle 24 Saints 17.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'm keeping with my preseason prediction for the 12th out of 13 times and saying

21-14 HAWKS!!!

11-0

45Hawker

Reaction score
This game will be close, IMO - with TO's deciding the outcome. Seahawks will win on the scoreboard, but I see the Saints putting up more yards offensively. Hawks D bends, but doesn't break. Score:

Seahawks - 24
Saints - 20

I told my buddy it was going to be close, and that the saints have a chance to win. He offered me 21 points to take the Saints in a bet. Of course, I declined. Betting against the hawks with a fellow fan is sure to cause some reverse-jynx-karma-ass-bite that would make the Seahawks lose, and I wasn't going to be responsible for THAT!!!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I'm worried that the Hawks are going to come out and start slow again, against a team we can't play catch-up with. Hopefully our D isn't a little rusty from the break and comes out firing on all cylinders. If the pass rush doesn't get after it, it could be a long night facing the best QB of the season. The Hawks haven't played an offense nearly as talented as the Saints all year, and we know we are vulnerable against a team like the Colts. Hopefully, that wasn't indicative of what a guy like Brees can do with his weapons.

That said, I just can't pick against the Hawks at home right now. But, I'm concerned about a not unusual slow start digging too deep of a hole this week. If the Hawks come out and score early, the game should be manageable down the stretch.

Hawks - 21
Saints - 20

the_12th_man

Reaction score
Even without Browner & Thurmond we have just been clicking lately. The Saints trouncing of the Cowgirls doesn't impress me one bit. A questionable penalty got them past the Niners, and did Atlanta defense suddenly get good out of the blue? NOPE. We match well against this team on defense and let us not forget we have Russel Wilson who happens to be right behind Brees in the the MVP. Add Beastmode to the equation and we got this! GO HAWKS!!!!

Hawks-38
Saints-19

stack600

Reaction score
If it was warm and sunny(as it seems to be more than non WA folks think) But since were talking about 35-28 at gametime. With a snow forecast that won't hold up, But cold, cold drizzel possiable. And the 12s going for the Guinness Record(and the Guinness). I foresee a D our D owning this game(No disrespect to Mr. Brees and Co.) But this is our house...This is our time...This is OUR Year!!!!
1-0 starts Monday.............Are you ready for some Football!!!!!
Hawks 34
Saints 17 (all in the 1st half) Shutout 2nd half (Kinda our thing)......

GO HAWKS!!!!!
GO 12th NATION!!!!!!!!!

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
25 - 21 Hawks. Offense goes with fits and starts through the first half and into the third quarter. Our special teams will win this game by providing decent field position throughout. A real team win this time.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I have predicted two blowouts in a row, no reason to change the formula.

34-20 Hawks win, Saints get one late garbage time TD to make it look much closer than it is.

The LOB and defense step up and prove that they can overcome the loss of any player and make the Saints amazing offense mediocre because they will get to Brees early and often. I smell a breakout game for Irvin with 2+ sacks and possibly 2 Ints for Sherm who will finally face a Qb not afraid to throw at him.

9-2 Record to date

iLove49

Reaction score
Seahawks - 55

Saints - 9

Lets just hand over the Lombardi already.

Mick063

Reaction score
I will be shocked if it isn't a beat down. The Hawks are about to peak, down the stretch, by design. 34-24 sounds about right. The game will not be that close. Garbage points for the Saints.

The special teams will be a huge factor from here on out. By far, the best special teams in the NFL.

With respect to opponents with a grand total of 15 punt return yards, FOR THE SEASON......

That is because Seattle has the best punter in football. You can give some credit to the coverage unit, but this is about hang time and placement.

No one is better at forcing the fair catch. No one.

The Seattle place kicker? Leads the league in scoring.

Seattle punt returns? Golden has been golden.

Seattle Kickoff returns?

Percy Harvin.

Don't let the lazy reporting fool ya. The edge in special teams will turn this win into a blowout.

Latest posts