Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I can't see a loss right now. Marshawn will have a big day. At least 2 TDs. 24 -13 Seattle.

lucky49

Reaction score
Even though we have the Thurs. night home field advantage you guys can win if you literally don't pass the ball a single time the whole game

sutz

Reaction score
Gonna be a grinder.

Seahawks...22
Niners.........21

To date: 7-4

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'm tired of this crap and I think the Hawks are too. We're going to put SC where they belong, in the basement.

38-17. HAWKS.

Largent80

Reaction score
The Kaeperturkeys could barely beat a VERY shitty Washington DC team.

They certainly will NOT beat the real team from Washington state.

The defense has risen, and they don't have enough horses to pull their cart.

Hawks 27
Kaeperturkeys 13

Hawknballs

Reaction score
hmm SF is 3-2 at home this year, with losses to the Rams and Bears. Three wins over the Eagles, Chiefs, and Washington winning those games by a total of 14 points. So they are far from invincible at home.

Seattle 18, SF 13. Holding in the end zone gives us a safety and sets up a tense drive where SF needs a TD to win it ala the NFC championship game.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Alright no more hemming and hawing, I'll make a pick.

Seahawks 20, Niners 16

Hawks' D makes one more red zone stop than the Niners are able to make.

A

Anonymous

The defense will be even better than yesterday's, given another week of focused attention to an opponent whose players we know very, very well.

The offense continues to take my advice and go back to what worked, mind the fundamentals, and exploit the living crap out of the numerous mismatches we will have available to us in coverage.

Not only that, but Pete has developed a sixth sense to the point of knowing what Harbaugh is going to do 10 minutes in advance of an immediate crisis. It'll be like playing his little brother in the backyard for Pete.

Seahawks: 27
Niners: 9

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I think we can get this one . 24-21 hawks!
It's never easy !

kf3339

Reaction score
My guess is 23-13 Hawks. Our defense played great on Sunday and may finally be starting to look like last year!

RTD: 7-4

irocdave

Reaction score
Man I've been thinking about this game for a long time. With the way the NFL is today, bad officiating, seemingly engineered chaos, drastic sways in player and coaching performances....I see the Hawks taking it to the niners in all phases, just like a Hawk home game. 35 to 17 Hawks. Niners have a stout D but....if the Hawks get up it's over and Pete wont have the self control he did against the Cards last weekend. Lets not forget the drama the NFL wants for late season games. That matchup against the Cards a week later will be huge plus the other wild card competitors going at it. Of course, the same could be said if your a niner fan.

Since we have the a niners crowd visiting this week, how many tower cranes in Santa Clara or Frisco have Christmas light displays like this hanging from them?

IMG 1544 zpsa0631403

Sorry, couldn't resist the plug.

NJlargent

Reaction score
It's amazing what a big win will do. Last week at least half of the predictions had the Cardinals winning even though we were at home where we are historically unbeatable. This week it is almost unanimous that Seattle is winning despite playing in a city we haven't won in in years and a very motivated opponent.

I will keep it going. 23-20 Hawks in OT. Irvin strips Kaepernick, play stands after review, arm not going forward.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
NJlargent":hhjms5ed said:
Last week at least half of the predictions had the Cardinals winning even though we were at home where we are historically unbeatable.

This was also to do with people really, REALLY wanting to adhere to sort-by-record nonsense.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
This game should be close and could easily go either way, I think we finally beat them on the road in the Carroll Era.

Seahawks 20, 49ers 17.