Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
UPDATING PICK THE SCORE AS WE SPEAK!

GET YOUR PICS IN BEFORE THE BIG TURKEY DAY!

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE SEAAAAAA

Chat is working!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":g8dpfo76 said:
UPDATING PICK THE SCORE AS WE SPEAK!

GET YOUR PICS IN BEFORE THE BIG TURKEY DAY!

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE SEAAAAAA

Chat is working!

HAWKSSSSS

may be on the kindle or in a bar...not sure which yet. LOL

2_0_6

Reaction score
Usually as the week goes on I feel more confident than what my original pick was. Someone talk me off the ledge, I have a bad feeling about tomorrow all of a sudden. :?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Argh. My prediction this week is skewed by emotion and optimism. A week ago, I'd say this was a loss, but our D came back in a big way last week. SF has some key injuries as well, and I like our matchups. Our run game is a strength, their pass D is a strength, but I see the run game for us winning out and wearing that D down.

Seahawks 16
Niners 13.

It may not be this close, but past history has me edgy.

YTD 7-3

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Ninnners don't seem to have brought their mojo from Candlestick to their new digs.
The Seahawks are gonna break in their new stadium with a win there.
Not going to be easy, but the Seahawks are the better team overall.
27 - 17 Seahawks. :49ersmall:

Tokadub

Reaction score
Well at the start of the season I predicted both the 49ers and Cardinals would get 9 wins tops, that's certainly not looking very accurate at this moment unless the Cardinals suffer an epic implosion... but I still feel that the 49ers suck they just haven't been exposed yet except against Denver. This should be the game that the 49ers can never forget, the end of their Super Bowl dreams for another 20 years ;)

Seahawks win 37-16!

Record: 6-4

The only reason I think we can score 37 is because I think the 49ers suck, it has nothing to do with our offense which is struggling mightily to be honest.

But to be fair the Seahawks have kind of sucked too this year, at least compared to what I thought we could be. But we showed signs of the real Defense against Arizona so if we can be the team I thought we were going into this season and the 49ers are who I think they are then 37-16 should be perfectomundo.

That being said, this game makes me very nervous the refs may stuff us like a turkey and the 49ers always seem to get super lucky to pull out wins they should of lost.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Seahawks' offense, without receiving weapons or a legit starting center, going up against the #1 DVOA passing defense on the road...yeah, I don't see us scoring nearly as much as some.

That said, hopefully we won't have to. Our defense is finding its mojo again, and they've always had Kaepernick's number. They'll try to put him in nickel-and-dime mode, which has always worked against our defense, but I think we pull it out.

Seahawks 16
49ers 13

YTD: 6-5

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1z5cg0j5 said:
Seahawks' offense, without receiving weapons or a legit starting center, going up against the #1 DVOA passing defense on the road...yeah, I don't see us scoring nearly as much as some.

That said, hopefully we won't have to. Our defense is finding its mojo again, and they've always had Kaepernick's number. They'll try to put him in nickel-and-dime mode, which has always worked against our defense, but I think we pull it out.

Seahawks 16
49ers 13

YTD: 6-5

I agree that the predictions of us scoring 30+ kind of make my eyes bug out; that seems like a huge longshot that I can't see happening. Thankfully my lack of confidence in our own offense being able to score is slightly surpassed by my confidence in SF being unable to score. I think that scoring 17 gives us a solid chance of winning and that scoring 20 very likely gets us there.

Erebus

Reaction score
I shouldn't predict the game on gameday, because I'm always more nervous on gameday. But here goes anyways. I think the Seahawks play well, but the 49ers come up with some bullshit luck play and the refs screw us on a couple other plays, and we lose.

49ers - 24
Seahawks - 23

titan3131

Reaction score
I'm going to predict
34-9 hawks

And because of this game the niners miss the playoffs and move ob from harbaugh.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The winner of this nationally televised game will receive a lot of free publicity. They would be perceived as the front runner of the NFC West. If the Hawks win out...we'd be sitting "pretty"! Hummm...that is asking a lot, isn't it?