Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

AgentDib

Reaction score
Vegas has this as the lowest scoring game of the week and SF is still favored by 1 point. I see a 19-16 game or so with lots of field goals.

Last week at least half of the predictions had the Cardinals winning even though we were at home where we are historically unbeatable.
Lack of information about Drew Stanton. Even the local radio guys were describing him as a young kid with lots of upside. The reality is that Stanton's 9 career starts over the last 8 years provide no reason to think he is anything but a replacement level backup NFL QB: career averages are 54% completion rate, 6.6 YPA, 70 passer rating. Cards would be favored by 10 this week with Palmer but are not even favored by 3 right now with Stanton.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
NJlargent":2smw0a57 said:
I will keep it going. 23-20 Hawks in OT. Irvin strips Kaepernick, play stands after review, arm not going forward.

I agree with this score - Hawks win, 23-20

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawks 19
Whiners 16

Red zone issues continue but the D steps up and carries the day again.

I was all set to predict an L what with being on the road yet again for a Thurs. night game (screw you NFL!), but the defensive performance Sun. was enough to sway me to the Hawks. Frisco will do better offensively than AZ did because Kraep is a better QB than Stanton. But, I think our D still is good enough to get us the W.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":371o12ub said:
Anyone know if there is a way to see who is officiating the game?

Follow FootballZebras on Twitter, or just visit their site.

The info isn't out yet. Probably won't be until tomorrow night.

j hawk

Reaction score
Pete gets his first win in bay area. Hawks are good in night games. Our D is back. Hawks win this one 20-3.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Hawks win easily. Both teams are on a short week so that's non-factor. The Whiners offense is sputtering just as our D is gelling. They're not ready for our running game. 28-10, Hawks.

NINEster

Reaction score
Interesting that you guys felt less confident getting a win in KC than you do this week.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
NINEster":37fxorij said:
Interesting that you guys felt less confident getting a win in KC than you do this week.
KC actually has a crowd, Levi's is full of wine and cheese middle to upper class fans that make this a neutral field.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seachiks 21
Whinahs 14

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

:thirishdrinkers: :thfight7: :thirishdrinkers:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: