Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Eagles)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will make this short as I am dealing with a lot of pain at the moment (refer to my response in the Happy Birthday Todd thread if you like)....But life goes on and the Seahawks Playoff Push continues onward!

Seahawks travel to Philly for a 10am game that used to be a death sentence for Seahawks of years past. This team seems to thrive on the road and are looking to push their road record to an unprecedented 6-0. The Eagles will have their say and anything can happen but I think the Hawks road warrior status remains intact.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Eagles 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 6-4

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think this will be another tough battle down to the wire, with the Hawks doing what they've been doing all year when the game is on the line. Philly will come out swinging til the last second.

Hawks 20-16
The Running game sets the tone in this one.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
48 degrees with rain in the forecast. Russ isn't his usual self in rain. For the Eagles it's the most important game left on their schedule and they pretty much have a cream puff remainder of the season. Going to be a tough low-scoring game...

Hawks 17 Eagles 13

HawkGA

Reaction score
Eagles start to circle the drain as they see their season go away. Carson Wentz is all news, no actual production.

xray

Reaction score
To close to call for me . Wouldn't surprise me to see another OT . Fun though... :0190l:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. I wonder if a team has ever won in OT in 3 consecutive regular season games? Shoot, winning 2 in a row is pretty impressive.

Chawker

Reaction score
I see a hard chargen Carson do'in his thang. Seahawks will be down at halftime 10-3 , but will come roaring back in the second half. No Lockett he'll be out.

The Mighty Seahawks 33 :0190l:

Iggles 24 :beating:

8-2 :beach:

Cheers :229031_cheers:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Wentz is not Foles. I think Wentz does not have buy in from that team. A few injuries as well. Off the bye Hawks win 24-17.

Ytd 7-3

hawks85

Reaction score
I would like to see the same effort on the pass rush as we seen during the 49ers game. The reality is we probably won't. If they can generate just 25 percent of that pass rush then the Hawks win. If not then its a toss up. Eagles are a good team and a couple of bad plays from a being 7-3 maybe 8-2.
Hawks - 30
Eagles - 20

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Pete is the put your cards on the table style line up and play philosophy, so he probably won't be looking to drastically change offensive strategy, but yeah, as someone said, Russ has a rain problem. I'm not smart enough to know if EVERYONE has a rain problem to some degree, but yes Russ is I think maybe extra careful in the rain? I know you have to keep a defense honest too, but not sure about those much bemoaned (deadly) long developing plays should be called as frequently or maybe as early? I like the trend I'm seeing of those quick hitting completions behind the linebackers, but again, don't know much about Philly's D ie zone/man.

My prediction 30-24 Hawks

James in PA

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":24c6mg4m said:
We have not lost in Philadelphia since 1989. That won't change now.

Seahawks 23, Eagles 16

Unfortunately I was at that 1989 game. I did get to see Largent catch a TD though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdlabrie

Reaction score
My predictions this year, which I thought I put a lot of thought into, have been no better than a stinkin' coin toss (see record). Still, once again I'll go out on a limb. Rain or no, Russ carries the day with short quick passes.

Hawks 24
Eagles 17

Record-to-date: 5 - 5