Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Panthers)

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":1ix48box said:
The Seahawks win against the Packers last Thursday night was the perfect way to kick off my trip to Vegas. Came home with a fat wallet, a smile and definitely fuzzy around the edges. All-in-all, a blast. Had several people give me the "Go Hawks!" or fist bumps when I was wearing my swag. Still trips me out how popular the Seahawks are no matter where I go.

So needless to say this game against the Panthers is HUGE for a wildcard positioning. I really think we can play with anyone offensively. As the temps continue to decline, our #1 rushing attack will be that much deadlier. The Panthers are coming off a surprise loss but they will be back home where they haven't lost in quite some time. I had this game as a L coming into the season and nothing has changed my mind. Seahawks can most definitely win the game but I think Cam and the pissed off Panthers will be too much in front of a charged up home crowd.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy football, friends, family and food tomorrow!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Panthers 28

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-1

Panthers 27

Hawks 23

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
With the Panthers playing the Saints twice in the coming weeks. Winning this game could be huge. Knock the kitties clear out of the playoff picture.

Crizilla

Reaction score
according to ESPN, Panthers number 1 receiver Funchess is "doubtful". Seahawks 27 Panthers 17

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
If it snows like it is doing now in Pullman, then the Hawks win. Sure hope the "good Hawks team" will show up at 10 am.
It ought to be close.... Hawks 17 Panthers 16.

kf3339

Reaction score
This will be another close game, but we come up short.

Hawks 17
Panthers 24

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dammit, the closer I get to the game the more I am thinking of reversing my pick.

Atradees

Reaction score
I completely forgot my record. I usually pick the hawks to win except the one Rams game I believe.

I think I am 6 and 4.

This time I am going with hawks again. We will run the ball on them and keep it away from Cam.

Seahawks 31
Panthers 17

Seafan

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1wdug69o said:
If it snows like it is doing now in Pullman, then the Hawks win. Sure hope the "good Hawks team" will show up at 10 am.
It ought to be close.... Hawks 17 Panthers 16.

60 degrees. Snow extremely doubtful.

If Russ shows up in the first half the Hawks have a good chance.

SeaChat

Reaction score
My week wouldn't be complete without posting in Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread. I've never been exactly correct in here so I wouldn't bet on anything I've got to say. I'm a Homer and damn proud of it.

With that said, most of my predictions have been pretty accurate in regards to how the games play out. In this game against the Panthers I suspect we are going to have our work cut out for us. We have played the Panthers a number of times now, so often I feel like there is a Division Rivalry developing between us.

If it were last season I would be worrying about this game a lot more than I am this year. There are play off ramifications in this one as there have been in the past. The difference this year is that I trust that the Seahawks have the perfect formula for beating the Panthers, and that we can fly home tomorrow with a win under our belts and with that win, at least for the moment, a Wild Card shot.

Our offense can do great things against Carolina, we currently have, the number one rated running game, in all of the NFL. That coupled with our Defense, going out there and effectively shutting down Cam, will lead us to a solid win. It's critical that we stick to our run game, by doing so, we can control the clock, convert on downs, add up points, and equally important, it will keep Cam and his offenses time on the field to a minimum. The less they are out there, the less chance they have to put up any points.

Our defense has shown steady improvement with each passing game. If they are focused and disciplined, This is a very winnable game for us. My greatest concern in all of our games going forward, is the fact that we can count on no help, and much hindrance, from the officials.

It's critical that we do everything we can to avoid giving the refs, any excuse to call penalties on us. We need to ignore what they are allowing our opponents to get away with no matter how blatant. If we can do that, then their hands will be somewhat tied in what they can do in trying to manipulate the outcome of the game. Some one needs to put a leash on Ifedi, that poor guy is an easy target for our opponents, put a nickle in him and watch him spin in circles. I've been really impressed with his ability to reel it in this season and not buy in so often, but he does have to bite his lip sometimes to refrain from busting his opponents chops.

If everyone can stay focused and remain composed and disciplined, I truly believe this game will be one of our easiest wins of the season. Paul Allen gave us the strategy to get the most out of our team in these east coast road trips, you can bet that the Seahawks are following them to T. The Seahawks will take the field tomorrow, well rested and ready to play some football.

Run the football, run it some more, run it again and again and again, if it's working, and we are getting the yards we need, and are converting on downs, which of course will result in our putting up points. It will also reduce the opportunity that Cam needs in order to do anything to stop us from maintaining control of this game and it's outcome.

Seahawks 33 vs Panthers 17

Go Seahawks !
2019 Super Bowl LIII Champions ! "We Believe"