Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Panthers)

a_gumbel

Reaction score
Barthawk":1hfn1z89 said:
Aros":1hfn1z89 said:
The Seahawks win against the Packers last Thursday night was the perfect way to kick off my trip to Vegas. Came home with a fat wallet, a smile and definitely fuzzy around the edges. All-in-all, a blast. Had several people give me the "Go Hawks!" or fist bumps when I was wearing my swag. Still trips me out how popular the Seahawks are no matter where I go.

So needless to say this game against the Panthers is HUGE for a wildcard positioning. I really think we can play with anyone offensively. As the temps continue to decline, our #1 rushing attack will be that much deadlier. The Panthers are coming off a surprise loss but they will be back home where they haven't lost in quite some time. I had this game as a L coming into the season and nothing has changed my mind. Seahawks can most definitely win the game but I think Cam and the pissed off Panthers will be too much in front of a charged up home crowd.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy football, friends, family and food tomorrow!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Panthers 28

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-1
Douche alert..douche alert.. Scam has only beat us in the playoffs in CAR and that was with two gift wrapped TOs by our boy RW.

Seahawks control the clock and Scam.. 23-17. Hawks.

And 2015 in Seattle. You been a fan long?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cyrus12":1vqenx85 said:
Aros":1vqenx85 said:
Dammit, the closer I get to the game the more I am thinking of reversing my pick.
Never too late...I think we get the W tomorrow

Yep I agree. I officially have changed my prediction to a Seahawks win. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
a_gumbel":dmb9q1z5 said:
Barthawk":dmb9q1z5 said:
Aros":dmb9q1z5 said:
The Seahawks win against the Packers last Thursday night was the perfect way to kick off my trip to Vegas. Came home with a fat wallet, a smile and definitely fuzzy around the edges. All-in-all, a blast. Had several people give me the "Go Hawks!" or fist bumps when I was wearing my swag. Still trips me out how popular the Seahawks are no matter where I go.

So needless to say this game against the Panthers is HUGE for a wildcard positioning. I really think we can play with anyone offensively. As the temps continue to decline, our #1 rushing attack will be that much deadlier. The Panthers are coming off a surprise loss but they will be back home where they haven't lost in quite some time. I had this game as a L coming into the season and nothing has changed my mind. Seahawks can most definitely win the game but I think Cam and the pissed off Panthers will be too much in front of a charged up home crowd.

Douche alert..douche alert.. Scam has only beat us in the playoffs in CAR and that was with two gift wrapped TOs by our boy RW.

Bart, be gentle buddy. He knows not what he said and to whom. :stirthepot:

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
It's going to come down to our defense they have to play well if Seattle is going to win. They have to get pressure on Cam and keep him in the pocket as much as possible.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
A big mobile QB is not somebody you want to face when your front seven talent is as thin as ours. Calitro and our non-Clark DE talent give up big runs to Cam all day.

Add to that Panthers playing on grass, undefeated at home...23-17 Panthers.

YTD 0-1231

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
:snack:

giphy.gif

Crizilla

Reaction score
Not one thing was going our way until those last 2 drives. Credit to Russ and the O line. Huge win

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":eby395pj said:
We'll be trying to pound the ball against a formidable front 7. I doubt we'll get the 150+ yards on the ground, and Russ will not overcome their fairly potent offense at home.

24-17 Least Coast Team wins

Ok, then. We got the 150 yards on the ground. I didn't think we could. It didn't look good at the half.

Well done to those having faith we would pull this one out.

Barthawk

Reaction score
a_gumbel":3uucbuj1 said:
Barthawk":3uucbuj1 said:
Aros":3uucbuj1 said:

Reading is hard. Scam has only beat us IN CAR IN THE PLAYOFFS... no mention of Seattle. well aware of us giving up two TDs in the last 8 minutes of the game to lose 27-23. But I just started being a fan... so I don't know much about anything.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
West Texas picked 29-26 Hawks. Nicely done, that's damn close :irishdrinkers:

Come on Pitt, say what I want to hear you say....they finally did what you said you wanted them to do :irishdrinkers:

Palmegranite

Reaction score
The Seahawks chose the correct footwear this time. Simple; = win.

This game also puts the canard to rest that the Seahawks can't win on natural grass.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cyrus12":3h1c7vtp said:
Aros":3h1c7vtp said:
Cyrus12":3h1c7vtp said:
Aros":3h1c7vtp said:
Dammit, the closer I get to the game the more I am thinking of reversing my pick.

Yep I agree. I officially have changed my prediction to a Seahawks win. Go Hawks!

Yep. What a game!!!!

You get the credit for me changing my prediction. It was the catalyst. 10-1! lol

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Aros":1fgcscpw said:
Cyrus12":1fgcscpw said:
Aros":1fgcscpw said:
Cyrus12":1fgcscpw said:

Yep. What a game!!!!

You get the credit for me changing my prediction. It was the catalyst. 10-1! lol

I gotta admit I was taken aback when I saw your original prediction. I was very pleased when I saw you had changed it before the game.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hockey Guy":2zafixdz said:
Aros":2zafixdz said:
Cyrus12":2zafixdz said:
Aros":2zafixdz said:

Yep. What a game!!!!

I gotta admit I was taken aback when I saw your original prediction. I was very pleased when I saw you had changed it before the game.

Yeah I think this is the first time I have ever changed my prediction in these threads. I just had a nagging feeling my prediction was wrong and that the boys were going to pull it out and they did!

Latest posts