Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Rams)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Seattle wins this one the same way they always do. Run, big plays. D. Rams have a shit OL, Foles isn't in a CHip Kelly O anymore, and that team would rather be in LA.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
smashmouth59":14cwoian said:
HawkFan72":14cwoian said:
While I am starting to get more optimistic about this game as it gets closer, I have to go with my gut. The Rams have really made life tough for us in St. Louis the last couple years. Their D-line against our new O-line still should be the difference until proven otherwise. Hope I'm wrong.

Seahawks 20
Rams 24

My Record to Date: 0-0

How in the hell are the Rams going to put up 24 points on the best defense in NFL history? You have got to be joking man. If the Rams put up 24 then the Packers will put up 60. Not going to happen, but thanks for balancing out some of our expectations.

Even if we struggle on offense, we will be able to put up 16 points. I don't see the rams putting up more than 6. The thing is I think we are going to win handily in St. Louis putting the rest of the NFL on notice.

Baldwin Td, Lynch TD, 3 field goals.

Hawks 23
Rams 6

More people should listen to you from now on.

Great, now the Packers are going to score at least 60.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
Back to to eat some crow. Wow did I not see that coming. I am still reeling from that slap in the face.