Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Rams)

Hawks46

Reaction score
I know we're going to struggle against their DL. Wilson won't have time to throw, but if he can scramble, he will make a play here or there. STL doesn't give up a whole lot against TE's, but Graham is a bit different. I'm not giving him 2 red zone TDs but he'll help us move the chains and keep the offense on the field. Our run game will click in the 2nd half, but we'll struggle with it in the 1st half.

Defensively, we're still working with our secondary. Williams is average so far, but that was preseason. Our DL will give their OL fits. I think Frank gets 2 sacks and Bennett and Avril get 1 each. They aren't running on us. I think we keep them out of the end zone, but they'll move the ball on us more than we like with that secondary.

Seahawks 16. 1 TD and 3 FGs

Rams: 12. 4 FGs.

hoxrox

Reaction score
However many points you spotted the Rams, add 7 to it. You know they're going to score on a Fisher trick play...

Hawks 20-17

HawkMark1976

Reaction score
This first game of 2015 will not be the one to showcase the new Seahawks offense. Look for game 3 verses the Bears for the Hawks Offense to rack up points.

On Sunday both the Rams and Seahawks defense will make it difficult for the other to score.

Prediction: Seahawks 17, Rams 10

;)

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
13-12 STL - Pete Carroll once again outcoached when it matters most (some kind of gadget/trick play TD being the difference). I see us struggling with efficiency and getting into the RZ where we can use any weapons.

I'd love to be wrong.

Rob12

Reaction score
Seahawks will win this one, 27-10.

It'll be 13-10 heading into the fourth until Russ, Beast, and the rest ice the game with two touchdowns in the last quarter.

0-0 record to date

Willyeye

Reaction score
davidonmi":3dl8yukw said:
While I am very optimistic about the season this game does worry me.
Brand new offensive line with an offense that has struggled all preseason, going on the road against a team they have always struggled against. I have trouble seeing us scoring much, my biggest hope is that foles (who isn't that good) struggles. I think we'll be a much better 2nd half team than 1st half team this year.
Rams 17-15

The O-Line actually looked really good in that last preseason game. As far as the O-Line struggling, consider these facts: Lynch and Jackson have not played in the preseason other than 3 snaps by Lynch. Lynch is a HUGE cog in the offense. With the O-line having a little more time together, and an actual running game, it will change everything for Russell...and Graham, Matthews and Lockett are going to make huge strides in this game.

Foles is going to get freaked out by our pass rush. I predict 3 interceptions. I predict 23-6.

Rob12

Reaction score
The Rams are up ***** creek with their offensive line just as much as we are with ours.

Is the Rams' front 7 better than the Hawks' front 7? No, it's not. And Foles has a tendency to hold onto the rock for too long.

I'm kind of blown away at how many here don't think the Hawks will crack 20 points tomorrow. Russ just needs to get the ball out. The Rams can be ran on. Oh, and we have Jimmy Graham and this kid named Tyler Lockett now.

We're scoring 24+ tomorrow.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Hawks get it done late in the 2nd half as Wilson takes over. Look for someone under the radar to make a key play today-Luke Willson or Matthews perhaps. The O will struggle early as Bevell's scripted plays will lack logic and his refusal to adapt to the actual game situation will befuddle all but the most devoted homers. The D line will impress today. End of the day all is well.

Your Seattle Superhawks 23
St. Louis Ma'ams 16

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Many people are focused on the problems that the Hawks have had on Offensive Line. While I expect Aaron Donald and Robert Quinn to cause some issues, it should be pointed out that the Rams have had their struggles as well though. They come in to this contest without Todd Gurley and it's looking very much like they'll be without Tre Mason as well. If the Rams offense becomes 1 dimensional (as I expect them to be), things could get ugly for them. Nick Foles on the run isn't Russell Wilson -- he moves more like an Ent (Lord of the Rings). Challenged running game coupled with immobile QB -- scoring will be low.

I'm going with ...

Seahawks 17
Rams 9

Latest posts