Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Rams)

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
This game has that 'you gotta be kidding me' feel to it and weird things always seem to happen in St. Louis. I think they stumble out of the gate.

STL 16
SEA 13

(Don't hate)

Atradees

Reaction score
This Seahawks dline makes a dominate appearance. The rams may run out of qbs bye midseason. Jeff Fisher's demise begins this day.

Rams 0
Seahawks 24

RiverHawk

Reaction score
Hawks 24
Rams 13

Jimmy G gets his first TD, The Beast gets a TD, and the angriest Doug Baldwin gets one.

Go Hawks!

drcool

Reaction score
I see the Seahawks coming out firing here. Dion Bailey will have a pick (Foles will throw 3 total and be running for his life the rest of the game) and Kam will realize he needs to get back here. And Marshawn will hang 100 by halftime.

Seattle: 38
St. Louis: 9

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seahawks 30
Rams 3

I think the offense surprises and coasts to finish out the game and the defensive line is going to kill the Rams offensive line. Frank Clark makes a big mark in week 1.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I predicted this as a loss in the season record thread and even though there's a lot of reasons to think it won't be, I just don't see this as a good outcome. If the game were at 3:00 PM Central, 1:00 PM Pacific I'd go with the Hawks. It's not.

Lambs 12
Hawks 10

Praying I'm wrong :pray:

randomation

Reaction score
17-9 Hawks

Same number of scoring drives but the Hawks finish twice and the rams can't.

aawolf

Reaction score
Our O-line is in for a rude awakening, so I don't get these high-scoring predictions. But, our defense is up to the task.

Seahawks-14
Rams-7

HawkGA

Reaction score
20-3.

All touchdowns come from special teams and/or defense.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Rams 23
Seahawks 10

Haven't had such little confidence in a result since the 2011 season. Worst/toughest game on the schedule imo.

Melencause

Reaction score
Seahawks 20
Rams 10

We are missing Kam but Kam's biggest strength is run defense and the Rams won't have Gurley and their #2 RB will be out or playing a bit injured.

I think the whole "Rams have the best front 7 in the NFL" is kinda crap.... I think the Rams have a better front 4. I'd put Sea OL > Rams OL too.

Even with Maxwell and Kam gone our secondary is far better than the Rams...

I don't want to seem a homer... but I just don't think the Rams are really that good of a team right now.
Maybe later when their OL has time to improve and Gurley is healthy. I think their biggest liability is Nick Foles. I'd put him as a bottom 10 QB.

The game will be dirty at the trenches but Sea is way more equipped to win this one.

marko358

Reaction score
Seahawks 24
Rams 6

Our lineup from top to bottom is so much more superior. The Rams have no chance.

Chawker

Reaction score
Seahawks 13
Rams 9

I'm hoping we don't forget about the running game early, I can see us trying to rack up alot of passing yards in the season opener.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Hawks 27, Rams 17: typical ugly early, pull-away late Hawks game.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
smashmouth59":1ifa2q3u said:
How in the hell are the Rams going to put up 24 points on the best defense in NFL history? You have got to be joking man. If the Rams put up 24 then the Packers will put up 60. Not going to happen, but thanks for balancing out some of our expectations.

:lol: best defense in NFL history? They haven't even taken the field yet in a meaningful game.

Oh and to answer your question:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400554257

Strange things tend to happen in that dome.

Latest posts