Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Rams)

HawkGA

Reaction score
Man it's that time already? Okay no real prediction on who will win. I'll just say this. I suspect the Seahawks will only win if it is a blowout. If it is a close game, I suspect the Rams will manage to pull one out from the Hawks AGAIN.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
The rams defense is getting chewed out and will come to play, but so is our offense. We still don't look spectacular, but we are able to move the ball. Red zone is going to be tough for us again, so I see 2 touchdowns, 1 offense 1 defense and 3 fg's. The rams are going to have a tough go against us, so I see them with 2 fg's, 1 TD.

Hawks 23
Rams 13.

YTD: 1-0

pmedic920

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1fejpnv5 said:
I don't think it's a trap, I just don't think the Rams are that good.

Always expect the unexpected in these games. Russell throws a couple TD's, Rawls runs one in.

Seahawks: 20
Rams: 13

(Changed to to Fisher factor)

So, are you also predicting that "#4" will miss a PTA?

:{)

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Assuming that RW will be good to go:

Hawks offense is a bigger bet to improve than the Rams.

Hawks 27
Rams 13

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Personally, I don't believe in trap games...not with this team especially. This is a team that has given us problems in the past and is also a divisional match up. We'll be ready.

I'm curious as to who the Rams will go with at QB? I'd be surprised if they go with Keenum again...but then again I'm surprised when I wake up in the morning. :les:

But no matter who they start at QB, if we control Gurley, I believe we win this one.

Hawks 23
Rams 10

Sorry Red, but that's how I see it.

Largent80

Reaction score
Their QB is Johnny Checkdown. Their D-Line is over rated and they lost some key defensive people.

We're stomping them.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
It's going to be a brawl, but I see our boys bringing home the W.

Hawks 28
Lambs 17

RTD 1-0

davidonmi

Reaction score
We've reached week 1 of the rams 4 game season, 2 Seahawks and cards games. Fisher will almost certainly have the rams ready for those 4 game and completely disinterested in the other 12.
With a hobbled Wilson get ready for lots of cheap shots and a trick play td wins it for stl.
14-13 stl

davidonmi

Reaction score
Lol this is gonna take some adjusting. 14-13 LA not stl

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":3tvrip6u said:
its-a-trap

Tell me this hasn't crossed some of your minds this week. With the Rams getting absolutely shellacked on national TV by the 49ers no less, where the very heart of their defense was called out and embarrassed...You know, the Front 7 that is supposed to be the best in the NFL? I just couldn't imagine a worse scenario heading into Week 2's matchup.

If anyone thinks their defense is going to play similarly in their debut home opener in front of a record crowd I have news for you. While the Seahawks will certainly be watching that game film to exploit weaknesses and to help put Russell and the OL in the best possible position to succeed, have no doubt their defense is going to be fired up and will take every opportunity within their means to go after a less than 100% Russ.

Expect another low scoring defensive battle. I suspect both offenses will struggle throughout. If we can continue shotguns, empty sets, quick slants, outs, etc, to help keep Russ from being on his back, and establish the run early, the game is ours. If our OL gets pushed back and Russ is running for his life, chalk up the L now.

This is one of those games I would normally be predicting a loss because I have a bad feeling about this game. They seem to have our number and add in Fisher's penchant for trickery against us (that inexplicably always works!!) and this game gives me the heebie jeebie's.

However, I have to believe we are the better team period and if even by the skin of our teeth we SHOULD walk away with a W, and hopefully not at Russ' health's expense. Put another way, neither a W or a L will surprise me this week.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Rams 16

Aros' Fearless Record To Date: 1-0

Seahawks 24

Lambs 17

Ambrose83

Reaction score
We are not losing to that train wreck of a team this year. You guys crack me up. 31-3 good guys

kf3339

Reaction score
I don't see how the Rams will have better luck scoring against our defense. That said I gave them 6 points to be kind.

Hawks 17-6.

RTD: 1-0

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I was all ready at the outset of the season to chalk this one up as a loss based on our lack of much o line improvement against a team that always beats us down there anyways. Add in the hobbled QB and a less than confidence inspiring offensive performance last week and I'm having a hard time picking us to get the W.

That being said, I watched the game monday night and I just have to give our guys the benefit of the doubt. SF pushed them around on both sides of the ball and SF is not nearly as talented as we are.

If a bunch of average guys on defense and blain gabbert and no receivers on offense can smoke the Rams, we should win. It won't be pretty.

23-16 Seahawks.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
These Rams have never played in the Coliseum, Pete Carroll has...alot. Will that make a difference? Don't know...still,
Seattle 24 Rams 10.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Wilson has a huge chip on his shoulder over this injury situation. Pc said he is almost crazy in his determination to prove people wrong. Throughout the history of the game, superstars have played through injuries and light it up. This could be one of those situations. Plus, the rams looked like garbage against the 9ers on monday. They have already defied the math. There is no way they should have swept us.

35-10 wilson has a heroic performance and Rawls gets on track. Jimmy name will be called a few times as well. Defense will score this game, it's past due.

I wanted to add to this thought. I think this also could be a huge game for Rawls. With big will back, he seems prime for one of those games that will remind the rest of the world what kind of trajectory his career was on before the injury. His stats were better than the great gurly. But I don't have to remind anyone here how good he is.

Latest posts