Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Rams)

Sealake80

Reaction score
I want to post this here. This game feels like a potential blowout to me. I think Wilson lights it up if he can stay on the field. Dudes money and has something to prove.

Seahawks 27 - Rams 6

Hawks46

Reaction score
This is predicated on Keenum starting, and not Fisher pulling a slick one and having Goff start after we've watched film of Keenum all week.

The Rams aren't going to be able to throw against Sherman, Shead and Lane. They just won't. We're going to stack the LOS and make them earn the 65 yards on the ground they'll get. I wouldn't be surprised that if we get pressure on Keenum, he won't crack 100 yards.

Rams defense will be jacked, and it will hurt us a bit with Wilson's limited mobility.

Seahawks 16
Rams 3.

I'm only giving the Rams 3 due to a fumble recovery where they're already in FG range.

This could also be a blowout if Wilson can find some chemistry with Graham against their LBers, even though they're traditionally good against TE's. Baldwin is going to eat someone's lunch.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I predicted long ago we would sweep the Rams this year. Can't change that. However a loss will not surprise me a bit.

Hawks 24
Rams 17

QuahHawk

Reaction score
The unraveling of Jeff Fisher is official.

Hawks win 31-10.

Ytd 1-0

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

haroldseattle

Reaction score
Enough of the "Rams always play the Seahawks tough " time to put a beat down on those chumps.
Seahawks 38. Rams 3

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Seahawks 16
Rams 11

I expect a safety and/or a blocked kick somewhere. Another low scoring, hard fought battle but Wilson's legacy will grow with this one. He'll rely on pure guts, battle and find a way late in the game. It'll be an ugly as usual 1st half.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I'm all for keepin' it real and all, but there is no way I can say Lambs win this one.

Same type of game as usual, but Hawks find a way to win 13-6.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I was apprehensive up until early today, but I am feeling frisky.. so here it goes!

HAWKS 28
Lalambs 10

Doug, Rawls & Lockett all score TD's. Doug gets a buck+ in yards on about 6-8 catches.
Russ completes 68+ % of his tosses for about 280 or so yards + the 2TDs

Also, CashMarsh has another manimal type game!

Goooooo HAWKS!

0-0 So far...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The league will want LA to win its return game so officiating should go the Rams way...Rams were embarrassed last week and probably have a lot of motivation...RW is less than 100 percent and the front 4 of the Rams will be rushing all game which Seattle has shown in the past they cannot stop or coach around it..., RW likely folds like a pretzel to avoid further injury due to his mobility issues. Unless the defence wins this game again like last week I say 6-3 Rams win in another snoozefest...

Record 1-0

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cyrus12":28bo0iam said:
The league will want LA to win its return game so officiating should go the Rams way......
Agree. Plus don't forget Mr. Soon To Be losing-est Coach Of All-time is part of the league's power structure.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The Rams' poor performance last week turns out to be a result of the Rams looking past the 49ers...to the Seahawks. This won't be a blowout.

Case Keenum doesn't have to be good. He just needs to be Austin Davis, playing captain checkdown all day with maybe one or two scrambling completions. That's how they've beat us before. The game is defensive snooze-fest where one trick play swings the game, and somehow, at home, Jeff Fisher always seems to be the one to come up with that play.

But this time, I think the Seahawks come up with it.

Rams 13
Seahawks 16

RTD: 1-0