Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Rams)

Atradees

Reaction score
i have a lot of doubt after the garbage we put up last sunday.

Rams 60, Seahawks O

i dont care what my record is obviously. I care about the hawks record.

Add to that ...if the hawks future rests on an overweight oft injured right guard..... gasp

RedAlice

Reaction score
It’s a division game. Hawks and Rams always play each other hard no matter what else matters in our football world.

I do think the Rams win. But no way in hell is this an easy game.

For either team.

I’m sure there will be lots of drinking and pacing. Well, by me.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Rams 27-20, Hawks keep it close throughout. That being said, if we don't see Mcdougald and Carson, we lose by 10-14. And the worship of the Rams continues :roll:
But, Erin and company will be in for a rude awaking next Thursday night.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
If we do not have Carson, McDougald, or Fluker it's a loss.

Seahawks 20
Rams 27

My Record to Date: 6-2

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly, it's not an excuse when it's legit. This team isn't nearly at their best w/out Fluker and Carson. Let alone Mcdougald. It's just the way it is.

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2kf9wzf8 said:
Exactly, it's not an excuse when it's legit. This team isn't nearly at their best w/out Fluker and Carson. Let alone Mcdougald. It's just the way it is.

We are 0-3 without Fluker, and we are also 0-3 when Carson does not get at least 10 carries.

Let that sink in a bit..... :(

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I heard that this morning. That's a crazy, but very accurate stat right there. As much as I was worried about Fluker and his health etc. He has been one hell of an addition. And Carson is clearly the best back out there, they look like a completely different team w/out those two guys in there.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I am a homer type fan & always expect my team to win even when 10 point underdogs. Any given Sunday type of thing.
So, I'm expecting a high scoring game with multiple comebacks from both teams. IF, the defense is up to the task, and the offense executes & performs up to their capabilities there is no reason this game is unwinnable. With a high scoring game and the lead changing hands multiple times, the Seahawks just need to execute & have a good game plan (for once) and they very well could win this game in the 4-th quarter (as they have done many times in past games).

I like to expect the unexpected so my projected final score--------------------------> Seahawks 42, Rams 38.
(and a highly entertaining game, especially for Seahawks fans.)
See also: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl- ... ss?src=rss

:smilingalien:

AKNFidel

Reaction score
No Carson, David’s starts... but Penny shows us his explosiveness and has 108 yards on 15 carries with 2 TDs with his coming out party! Seahawks win by 4.

Seahawks - 37
Rams - 33

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

toffee

Reaction score
Mr. glass, Penny and Davis to rescue! 28-24 Hawks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Seahawks win. They may have a rough season ahead of them, but they will be held as “contenders” for the rest of the season becacuse they were one of the teams who beat the Rams.

Seahawks 27
Rams 24

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Mistashoesta":2p82o30u said:
Seahawks win. They may have a rough season ahead of them, but they will be held as “contenders” for the rest of the season becacuse they were one of the teams who beat the Rams.

Seahawks 27
Rams 24

If you are right I will buy you your choice of drink next time you are in town. :lol:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":bla57wrf said:

Seahawks 27
Rams 24

It’s still funny to me that now beating the Rams is a “thing.”

:179417:

SeaChat

Reaction score
This is probably the toughest one of the year for me to try and predict. The Rams are hot, and playing solid ball on all sides, offense, defense, and special teams.with all that said, I still predict that we’re going to kick their asses this weekend, not by much, probably by a little.

I look to see our defense shut down Girley, shut down their run game, and force them to the air, where we should be able to capitalize, by forcing them into making a lotta mistakes.
That should allow us the turnovers and sacks that we need to put ourselves out and ahead of them before the end of the game.

I’ll look for the Rams to come out strong early, and try to set Seahawks behind, but most likely it’s going to go the other way where we’re going to take an early lead, and then just slow the whole game down by running the ball, converting on 3rd downs, stretching the clock out as we go along.

That was the formula we shared with the rest of the NFL the last time we played the Rams, and the same one the Saints just borrowed from us to end the Rams winning streak last weekend. It looks like McKissick isn’t gonna play this game, we could sure as hell use him in this one though.

Chris Carson will kill himself for the Hawks and the 12. If he is good to go, and more importantly if he doesn’t have to take to the bench half way thru the game again. Davis and Penny can all contribute, there is nothing the Rams can do to stop us from running them into the ground ?

If we can succeed in our running the ball, even when they know we’re going to run it, and discover that can’t stop us, Is the precise moment the outcome off this game will be decided. They’ll know it and do will we.

Seahawks 28 - Rams 21 Seahawks go 5-4 and Rams go 8-2 in this one.

Go Seahawks! Super Bowl Bound.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
My Rookie is going to get after it and Norton nails down the defensive game plan.

13-7 hawks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk