Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Rams)

snackdaddy

Reaction score
Rams secondary has holes. For whatever reason Marcus Peters has been horrible. But Aaron Donald usually makes an impact in these kind of games. Rams offense is one of the best. Jared Goff is playing at a higher level than last season, which was a pretty good season too. Todd Gurley is Todd Gurley. Rams have too many weapons to contend with as long as they don't get knocked out of the game. Over/under should be in excess of 50. Maybe even 60.

Seahawks should put up points against a weak secondary. But their offense is not Saints like so it may not be enough.

Rams 38
Hawks 28

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I think it will be closer than 10 points which is the spread. As well it will be a low scoring game. Talking to a few smart bettors here in Vegas tell me. They dislike betting on Seattle b/c the team is unpredictable.

Seattle is tough in those low scoring contests, there is always a chance at the end of the game. I’m hoping for an upset.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I'm hoping for an upset win.

I do think it'll be a lower scoring game by the Rams based on our defense's ability to adjust. I also think it'll be lower scoring for us based on Carson's limited playing time or not at all.