At 3-3 who thought we were done?

At 3-3 did you think we were done in 2014/15?

• Yes

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I figured we would be in the playoffs as a wildcard. I did go to 2 games and we lost the one. I was nervous about the Cardinal game and then saw a LOT of magic in that game. I saw our team start to dominate with the mojo back in....and today after we held their team to 6 in the first half, I saw we had them right where we do our most damaging. A win all the way. I kinda needed this....Thanks Seahawks.

kearly

Reaction score
At that point in the season I thought Seattle would need to buckle up to reach 10-6.

10-6 might have missed the playoffs depending on the Eagles game. Sometimes good teams get screwed. It's only a 16 game season.

I definitely did not think they would run the table against a slate of teams that ALL (except Rams) had better records than Seattle at that point in the season. Amazing.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
kearly":32073ebf said:
At that point in the season I thought Seattle would need to buckle up to reach 10-6.

10-6 would have missed the playoffs.

I definitely did not think they would run the table against a slate of teams that ALL had better records than Seattle at that point in the season. Amazing.

12-4 was almost out of the question in my mind. #1 was a loss.

Unbelievable year so far.

evergreen

Reaction score
like others I had hope because we were always in the games we lost. We played well against St. Louis except for three plays. Even KC seemed like we shoulda won. After AZ I knew it was possible with Wags back. Still a lot of stuff beyond our control happened. 12-4 is more impressive than 13-3 last year.
Playoffs sure #1 seed was a big reach.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I was in the same boat as jlaff...

Thought we'd lose to KC and go 12-4.

Also, hyped up many times Seahawks don't need HFA and just needed enough wins to secure a WC spot and it would still be a successful season. Whether if it was 9-7, 10-6, or 11-5 and that they'd have as good of a shot as anybody in the Post-Season if they were in.

mikeak

Reaction score
I made a post about then saying if we beat our opponents then we not only weren't done but would win the division. Was told by some how that never happens....

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
mikeak":iop9iwhu said:
I made a post about then saying if we beat our opponents then we not only weren't done but would win the division. Was told by some how that never happens....

Not to come at you but if we beat our opponents then we would have to win. Nice concept :D

idahohawk

Reaction score
The most upset I have been all season was after the STL loss. I didn't think we were done, but I was so disgusted at how that game ended up. However, it never even crossed my mind that HFA was a reasonable expectation. What a great time to be Hawk fans. The offense had my blood pressure up in the 1st half today, but this team is special. Wow.

Msfann

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3ujgg139 said:
I never gave up hope, but I have to admit I thought we were in trouble for even making the playoffs. Not in my wildest dreams did I see a #1 seed at that point.

This is how i felt, i was scared that we became the target of every team in the league and that they were gunning for us (which was true) and it was going to be a hard year.

But I never stopped believing in this team.

endzorn

Reaction score
I thought we'd make the playoffs, but I thought we'd play road games.

mikeak

Reaction score
seabowl":3uueu49i said:
mikeak":3uueu49i said:

Not to come at you but if we beat our opponents then we would have to win. Nice concept :D

Poorly worded by me :)

I meant our division opponents as in it was still in our own hands

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
mikeak":2d9ybigo said:
seabowl":2d9ybigo said:
mikeak":2d9ybigo said:

Poorly worded by me :)

I meant our division opponents as in it was still in our own hands

Now I got ya. I honestly thought early in the year the away Philly and SF games we're going to be tough to win. Luckily this team does not epitomize the Hawk teams from yesteryear that couldn't beat anyone away from the PNW.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
at 3-3 I was concerned but didn't think we were done.

At 6-4 I thought we might be, because our final 6 games looked tough and our margin for error was so slim, and mathematically speaking our playoff chances weren't great. I didn't doubt the team's ability to win games but the odds seemed hard to overcome.

But great teams overcome those odds.

Can't believe we got the 1 seed again.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I think if you truly thought they were done then you haven't been paying close attention the last three years. Since Russell Wilson was drafted and took over at QB, this team is never out of it. Since the Atlanta game in 2012 and maybe more like the Chicago game with 2 late game comebacks, I have had a peace about me while watching Seahawk games that I never had before. And I've seen them all since 1976! With Arizonas hot start I figured we were looking at a wild card but I never doubted. Getting HFA this year feels like getting the hot girl that you fantasize about but don't really believe it will happen.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Anyone one who wrote them off after the chiefs game does not watch football and did not watch all the prior games of the final opponents of the hawks.