At 3-3 who thought we were done?

At 3-3 did you think we were done in 2014/15?

• Yes

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I called the end of this season to a T. Im not calling a super bowl win, one game at a time. But I called the rise of the hawks and the collapse of the Cardinals the day Palmer went down.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I thought at that point that if we continued to play the way we were, we would end up at 9-7 and it's not that I was ok with that, I just wanted to us to defend our SB trophy with honor, not just fold like most other teams have. Now that we're here, why stop now?? GO HAWKS!!

BlueBlood

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":2qz7tcu6 said:
I think if you truly thought they were done then you haven't been paying close attention the last three years. Since Russell Wilson was drafted and took over at QB, this team is never out of it. Since the Atlanta game in 2012 and maybe more like the Chicago game with 2 late game comebacks, I have had a peace about me while watching Seahawk games that I never had before. And I've seen them all since 1976! With Arizonas hot start I figured we were looking at a wild card but I never doubted. Getting HFA this year feels like getting the hot girl that you fantasize about but don't really believe it will happen.

Maulbert

Reaction score
After we were 3-3, I felt like we hit the soft spot in our schedule (Carolina, Oakland, New York Giants) and if we could just win those 3 we'd be 6-3 and right back in the division race. I honestly got more worried at the end of that stretch when we lost Mebane and then got beaten in KC.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I felt that the Hawks would win enough games to win the division because I had seen the Cards run of luck ending, they ended up winning one game I didn't think they would against KC. However I never thought the Hawks would run the table at 6-4 and figured them for an 11-5 division Winner and a 3 seed. Never thought they would get the 1 Seed at 6-4.

They really turned it on defensively and got back in business. After going 6-4 they ended up with my preseason prediction of 12-4. Only one game less than last year. Exceptional.

Geologic

Reaction score
I was worried about the Seahawks getting into the playoffs. I was surprised and happy that they made the playoffs along with being the number one seed

Seafan

Reaction score
We were three plays away from being 6-0 so I wasn't concerned. I thought if Bevell pulled his head out the Hawks had a chance to turn their record around. Bevell gave the San Diego game away with a pathetic game plan and play calling. The injuries were a concern but we've seen the Hawks endure injuries before. The most important thing was getting rid of the distractions and dumping Harvin was a bold move and I hoped the Hawks would come together and they did.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
I have been a fan of football long enough to know I will always believe that we have a chance for the playoffs until we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. I figured we would get in as a wild card while we were 3 and 3, never did I imagine the Cards would die off and we would win the #1 seed in the NFC. Thank god for the return of our defense and some luck from other teams for the final 10 weeks of the season.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
After the game in KC with the remaining schedule, no way I thought the Hawks could rebound to either win the division, or secure a #1 seed. I never gave up on a playoff spot, but to see them charge back into what has become is incredible.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I thought we were outside looking in- didn't see us getting HFA or winning the division. Happy to check the "thought we were done, boy this egg on my face feels funny" box

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I wrote a nice lengthy rant via email to my "brothers" back home after I took my son to the StL game in October. At that time I didn't see a playoff team on the field. I was in the 9-7 or 10-6 camp that thought we'd be lucky to make it as a WC team.

The rant was important though. It was my opinion that the offense needed to become more consistent and that the replacements on defense (from injuries and turnover) needed to come together. And they did.

Right now this poll is 75/25 or thereabouts, but even the 25% yes crowd (like me) likely had an idea that w a few small changes and more consistency, we would be alright.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I kept telling people that this a second half team. And I don't believe the 76% number that's currently in the poll. Either people are lying or the doubters aren't deigning to answer.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I'll admit it. I decided to book a vacation when we were 6 and 4 and the only time I could get a flight was crack-o-dawn early on Monday morning after the SB...I thought about it and figured it wouldn't matter since the Seahawks wouldn't be playing.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I thought we had almost no chance at the #1 seed or winning the division, but I did think we had a decent shot at the wild card

AgentDib

Reaction score
It's always a mistake to forecast late season results based on the results of the first few weeks, and I probably annoy most here by saying something to that effect anytime odds are quoted. Game outcomes are highly dependent variables and most good teams are a Carson Palmer injury from being mediocre teams. At the same time, NFL history is littered with mediocre teams at the halfway point who put things together in the second half and went on a run to win the Superbowl.