At 3-3 who thought we were done?

At 3-3 did you think we were done in 2014/15?

• Yes

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I didn't think they were done at all. Although with the injuries, all the Percy drama, how they were playing etc. I think my thoughts were to just "get in the tournament"
Still can't believe they ran the table in those 6 games. Let alone winning 9 of 10.

The best part, 3 teams having the same record, and the Hawks getting the #1 seed. And knowing that all the Cowpokes fans are all butt hurt about it.

Winning

RiverDog

Reaction score
I didn't think we were 'done', but I sure didn't expect to go 9-1 from that point and secure HFA. If you would have asked me then, I would have said that best case scenario would have been 10-6, realistically 9-7. I kinda figured that the Cards would fold eventually, but it took them a lot longer than I thought.

I actually like how we're finishing up the season this year vs. last. Last season, we clearly peaked at the MNF game against the Saints, losing 2 of our next 4, including one at home, and we didn't exactly dominate our opponents in our two playoff games, either. This season, we're playing our best football at the end of the year and are hot going into the playoffs.

253hawk

Reaction score
I was still sure we'd get a wild card spot, but I didn't think we'd catch Arizona. If not for Palmer taking a weird step on the turf a month later, everything is different.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
At 6-3 I still was not convinced. When the Chiefs put us at 6-4, i started losing hope.

The mean reason was that our defense wasn't playing up to par as last year. Was hopeful for a wildcard birth, that's all.

But when that defense started sparking again... there was hope. And when the cardinals couldn't play offense, I believed.

These were my true feelings without the sugar coating.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Didn't think we'd given up but I definitely had more tempered expectations for the season by week 10 when we were 6-4 and staring the toughest stretch of games (in the entire league) in the eye.

Who could have guessed that we'd sweep AZ and SF at the beginning of the season? Two teams that handed us a loss during a 13-3 run to the SB in 2013.

Just an amazing finish by this team. Go Hawks!

Latest posts