ATL opens as a 3.5 point favorite.

treefidy

Reaction score
sdog1981":28mine0i said:
The funny thing is. A week off was the worst thing that could have happend to this Falcons team.

LOL. Sure it is. You use whatever it takes to make you feel better about this game.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
treefidy":1s88w7st said:
xStickybudz":1s88w7st said:
treefidy":1s88w7st said:
LOL. This fan base...

I love that you come in here acting like the falcons have ever done anything in the playoffs.....like ever.

I love that you act like that matters.

It's quite literally all that matters, but I understand Atlanta isn't used to making a name for themselves in the history books

treefidy

Reaction score
:vodka:
xStickybudz":3kqttuth said:
It's quite literally all that matters, but I understand Atlanta isn't used to making a name for themselves in the history books

It has absolutely no importance to this game...

But you can believe whatever makes you feel better about the asswhoopin' that is about to come your way.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
treefidy":7q0886fy said:
xStickybudz":7q0886fy said:

But you can believe whatever makes you feel better about the asswhoopin' that is about to come your way.

Just like that ass whoopin we received last time you called it?

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
xStickybudz":t6lw6un4 said:
treefidy":t6lw6un4 said:
xStickybudz":t6lw6un4 said:

As I recall it is not possible to cover Julio Jones with less than 3 defenders otherwise he will score a touchdown on every pass play.

treefidy

Reaction score
xStickybudz":z2efp8ef said:

I didn't call an asswhoopin last time. I said it would be a close game. 3 points either way...

This time, it will be a Falcon asswhoopin'

treefidy

Reaction score
andyh64000":3dcq0q34 said:
As I recall it is not possible to cover Julio Jones with less than 3 defenders otherwise he will score a touchdown on every pass play.

He went for 140 and a TD WITH Earl Thomas on the field...

However, Your DBs might want to worry about our TEs and Gabriel this time around....

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
treefidy":aahbus9k said:
andyh64000":aahbus9k said:

He went for 140 and a TD WITH Earl Thomas on the field...

However, Your DBs might want to worry about our TEs and Gabriel this time around....

Yeah...he got most of it and the TD on a completely broken coverage because KAM CHANCELLOR didn't play.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a Falcon fan coming in here!

Should be a good game. I don't really like that we beat them earlier in the season, I'm sure Atlanta will use that as motivation.

treefidy

Reaction score
andyh64000":8lyzsafu said:
Yeah...he got most of it and the TD on a completely broken coverage because KAM CHANCELLOR didn't play.

He got most of it on a broken play? 36 yards was most of it?

And to call that a broken play is laughable. That was 100% a horrible read by Sherman. Can't blame him for being afraid to go Man with Julio at the LOS though.

Kam would have had nothing to do with that play either... Earl on the other hand...

Again, I hope the team is as worried about Julio as you are, because Julio is going to get his either way. They might want to watch tape on the other 12 guys that have caught TD passes though...

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
treefidy":2blpsps4 said:
andyh64000":2blpsps4 said:

He got most of it on a broken play? 36 yards was most of it?

And to call that a broken play is laughable. That was 100% a horrible read by Sherman. Can't blame him for being afraid to go Man with Julio at the LOS though.

Kam would have had nothing to do with that play either... Earl on the other hand...

Again, I hope the team is as worried about Julio as you are, because Julio is going to get his either way. They might want to watch tape on the other 12 guys that have caught TD passes though...

Wrong!!!

The defense was playing two different coverages because of communication breakdowns because Kam was not in the game. In fact all 3 TDs that quarter were due to miscommunication. That won't happen this time because KAM CHANCELLOR is going to play. Earl has nothing to do with the calls that led to those broken coverage TDs.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
xStickybudz":2h278hs6 said:
treefidy":2h278hs6 said:
xStickybudz":2h278hs6 said:
treefidy":2h278hs6 said:
LOL. This fan base...

I love that you come in here acting like the falcons have ever done anything in the playoffs.....like ever.

I love that you act like that matters.

I love how you Seattle fans act like history means anything.

Ok, so the Falcons have lost 1 Super Bowl... 18 years ago. Ok, so they blew it in 2012 against SF and this team has exactly 2 offensive starters and 1 defensive starter left over from 2012. Why are we making comparisons?

Ok... the vaunted Seattle history? 1 Super Bowl win?

How'd that help you last year in Minnesota? Blair Walsh gifted you that game. Had nothing to do with history.

History didn't help the following week in Carolina either.

So why do you act like it means something?

treefidy

Reaction score
andyh64000":2u9xuyyw said:
Wrong!!!

The defense was playing two different coverages because of communication breakdowns because Kam was not in the game. In fact all 3 TDs that quarter were due to miscommunication. That won't happen this time because KAM CHANCELLOR is going to play. Earl has nothing to do with the calls that led to those broken coverage TDs.

That is actually not what happened. What happened is Sherman switched from his man to cover the inside guy and left A SAFETY to cover the best receiver in the game...

Horrible decision by a weak minded DB.

You can call Kam whatever you'd like to, but we both know Earl is the key piece to that Defense. It's shown since he's been out...

treefidy

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1ied9txm said:

Ok, so the Falcons have lost 1 Super Bowl... 18 years ago. Ok, so they blew it in 2012 against SF and this team has exactly 2 offensive starters and 1 defensive starter left over from 2012. Why are we making comparisons?

How'd that help you last year in Minnesota? Blair Walsh gifted you that game. Had nothing to do with history.

Simple... We are one of the few teams they can play the SB card on.

They know it means nothing, but hey, how else can you win the my team is better than yours argument?

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
treefidy":1h8wrgiz said:
andyh64000":1h8wrgiz said:
Wrong!!!

That is actually not what happened. What happened is Sherman switched from his man to cover the inside guy and left A SAFETY to cover the best receiver in the game...

Horrible decision by a weak minded DB.

You can call Kam whatever you'd like to, but we both know Earl is the key piece to that Defense. It's shown since he's been out...

Sorry, but you are completely wrong. It was analyzed ad nauseam on Seattle radio. It was clearly a broken coverage. Sherman was playing a different defense that everyone else. This and the other two blown coverages is what caused the fight on the sideline. Kam being back will absolutely prevent that from happening again.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
treefidy":3l73txr2 said:
LOL. This fan base...

Says the guy who is a fan of an equal AT BEST team, calling for an asswhooping on an opponent's board.

Lol at your fan base if you are any representative

Hawkpower

Reaction score
treefidy":26n6unxx said:
FalconsFanNW":26n6unxx said:

Simple... We are one of the few teams they can play the SB card on.

They know it means nothing, but hey, how else can you win the my team is better than yours argument?

Lol at Falcon fans thinking playoff experience isn't a factor.

It isn't a decider, but you are delusional if you think it has no impact.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
My god, is it just me, or are these Falcons fans incredibly obnoxious?

I can't remember opposing fans being this bad since the Redskins.

Tip to Falcons fans, this is a Seahawks board. If you want to talk smack, take it to the shack. Your same old arguments are tiresome. I regret defending FalconsFanNW the other day, he's shown his true colors as of late too. How unfortunate

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I love how you bring up Minnesota gifting us something. The only relevant thing your team has ever been to was even more of a gift from Minnesota, and Gary Anderson.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
I get rose tinted lenses as much as the next fan, I mean most of us on here give us a good shot at winning even without Earl.

So I would expect Atlanta fans to be confident, they should be. But all the chat at the moment has not been 'we're going to win', its "we are going to beat you guys down, ass-whoopin". Really, expecting a 20-30 point win? Nothing but trying to stir on an opposition's board.

Rather hollow victory for us if the Falcons win by a score and then we get to say 'I told you so'.