Baldwin may be game time decision Sunday (hamstring)

samwize77

Reaction score
Time for someone else to step up. We still got this.

Seafan

Reaction score
danp1990":3g3u47wp said:
Hawkstorian":3g3u47wp said:
With only 4 WRs on the roster, they'll need to bring up a guy on Saturday if they aren't sure if DB will play. Maybe Kasen Williams finally gets a shot.
I hope My boy # 19 Douglas McNeil III gets his shot! been rooting for him since the signing. i was kinda upset we let him walk in pre-season . I get it , we needed to cut down. But sure glad # 19 we got him back! :D hope Douglas gets his shot. Going to need either Kasen or Douglas tp step up BIG TIME with all the empty set's Bevell has been calling.

Good bye to McCoy or Chase. If they bring up another WR they'll have to cut somebody. Kind of sad that it isn't BJ Daniels.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Jermaine Kearse is having a career year so far this season with over 40 catches. If Doug can't go, look for Jermaine to catch some balls ...
Can we play Sherman as WR? How cool would it be to give him some catches in this game? I wanna see Sherman catch a TD.

Threedee

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1t6v191c said:
With only 4 WRs on the roster, they'll need to bring up a guy on Saturday if they aren't sure if DB will play. Maybe Kasen Williams finally gets a shot.
Wasn't he active last week? Thought that was him getting bear hugged by the Browns DB on that no-call during our first drive.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Threedee":3v64sr8r said:
Hawkstorian":3v64sr8r said:
Wasn't he active last week? Thought that was him getting bear hugged by the Browns DB on that no-call during our first drive.
That was fellow Husky wideout Kevin Smith. Kasen Williams has spent the whole season on the practice squad.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
After the pro bowl snub, I'd expect a full-go and venomous ADB on Sunday. I say this with a fantasy football hopefulness.

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
Just got this off of NFL.com fantasy -

Doug Baldwin: Expected to play Sunday

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport relays that a source said "it would be a surprise" if Baldwin (hamstring) didn't play Sunday against the Rams.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
DangerousDoug":3favii3a said:

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport relays that a source said "it would be a surprise" if Baldwin (hamstring) didn't play Sunday against the Rams.
I hope he is right.

Btw, when do the inactive lists come out? How much prior to game time?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":whxq9adx said:
DangerousDoug":whxq9adx said:

I hope he is right.

Btw, when do the inactive lists come out? How much prior to game time?

Usually about an hour or an hour and a half before game time. Download the Seahawks app and you can set it up to receive a text when they announce it.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Baldwin went over 1000 yards receiving for the season. He had a nice game 8 catches for 118 yds and a td.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Over 1000 yards with 14 TDs.

Meanwhile Tyler Lockett became the fourth Seahawk to go over 600 receiving yards this season, I believe we only had one last season?