Bengals vs. Colts

pehawk

Reaction score
I have a crush on Pac Man. Dude MVP'd a really, really shitty Titans team to 8-8. Cool shit for a DB.

Recon: my Oakland analogy relates to evaluation. Marvin may be better than we realize because he's coaching in such a shitty environment. I'd consider his environment when judging/grading him. I remember thinking Cable's 8 wins in Oakland actually equaled 11 wins anywhere else, again due the environment.

I do respect their playoff streak. It actually increases my hatred for them. Brown's getting rewarded for just being a corny, cheap, penny-pinching buffoon.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
These two teams are like camp bodies, but for the playoffs.

I blame these couch-lock hot wing Doritos for making me watch this.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
frosted21":gvrrj84v said:
Colts drop so many passes.

Like, two of those drops they showed in that cut up were very catchable, the others were tough. They've snagged a couple of hard ones for big gains too.

frosted21

Reaction score
Boy, the Colts sure have put a lot of competent football players around Luck.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":29uj5qyb said:
Seriously, are there more hateble AFC teams? Irsay and his opiate induced tanking and the Bengals for being miserly assholes. Mike Brown cutting corners and saving pennies.
Despise the Dolts for old man Irsay moving them out of Baltimore, spoiled kid Irsay and his tanking for Luck (yo Rog, where you at?!) and his drug induced twitter douchiness and the endless media slobfest on Luck. Their 2 redeeming qualities are very cool old school unis and Luck's a good kid. Not enough to overcome my hatred for them though.

Bungles I don't hate, but don't care either. And they're that kind of franchise.....no one outside of southern Ohio/northern Kentucky gives shit one about this team. That may be worse than being hated.

pehawk

Reaction score
Dalton whiffs about 3 screen passes a game. Pretty sure I'd only whiff two a game.

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2ihrar87 said:
pehawk":2ihrar87 said:
Dalton whiffs about 3 screen passes a game. Pretty sure I'd only whiff two a game.

Troll!

Nungent just shut your ass up, didn't he?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
pehawk":3lpw1nxq said:
hawkfan68":3lpw1nxq said:
pehawk":3lpw1nxq said:
Seriously, are there more hateble AFC teams? Irsay and his opiate induced tanking and the Bengals for being miserly assholes. Mike Brown cutting corners and saving pennies.

Yeah there are....Jets, Raiders, Broncos, Browns, and Steelers to name some.

Troll!

haha...fair enough. My bigger point is that the Bengals and Colts aren't even worth hating or loving for that matter. They are just "meh".

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1a2g1vq7 said:
pehawk":1a2g1vq7 said:
peachesenregalia":1a2g1vq7 said:
pehawk":1a2g1vq7 said:

Troll!

Oh, I see. You know what? You've forgotten how to love, Ryan. Know what the worst part is? We USED to be friends. I hope for your daughters' sake, you remember what it means to love, Ryan, I really do.
I'm gettin' all chocked up here............ :zzzzz:

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
pehawk":1sdfbh3s said:
I have a crush on Pac Man. Dude MVP'd a really, really shitty Titans team to 8-8. Cool shit for a DB.

Recon: my Oakland analogy relates to evaluation. Marvin may be better than we realize because he's coaching in such a shitty environment. I'd consider his environment when judging/grading him. I remember thinking Cable's 8 wins in Oakland actually equaled 11 wins anywhere else, again due the environment.

I do respect their playoff streak. It actually increases my hatred for them. Brown's getting rewarded for just being a corny, cheap, penny-pinching buffoon.
Gotcha.

FWIW I think Marvin's a great coach who handles his team as professionally as it gets, but he also chose to stick with Brown for more than 10 years. The results are pretty much what they are. Cable only got two years.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":243atrdg said:
pehawk":243atrdg said:
peachesenregalia":243atrdg said:
pehawk":243atrdg said:

Troll!

Oh, I see. You know what? You've forgotten how to love, Ryan. Know what the worst part is? We USED to be friends. I hope for your daughters' sake, you remember what it means to love, Ryan, I really do.

You guys end up having a wager on that bowl game t'other day?

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1419itca said:
pehawk":1419itca said:
peachesenregalia":1419itca said:
pehawk":1419itca said:

Troll!

Oldie but a goodie. Now all we need Hasselbeck to come in this bitch so we call-back even more.

And see Tokadub? Told you Hawksfan68 was a troll.

James Brown's hairline bothers me.

pehawk

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2xvxpt2w said:
pehawk":2xvxpt2w said:

Gotcha.

FWIW I think Marvin's a great coach who handles his team as professionally as it gets, but he also chose to stick with Brown for more than 10 years. The results are pretty much what they are. Cable only got two years.

Yup, totally.

Speaking of the Bengals and Raiders; I'd love to see Hue Jackson get another shot. He got himself a little out of his depths in Oakland, but, I think that was him compensating for the insanity of Al. I understood his motives, it was his best shot there.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
"Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 1m1 minute ago
57-yard FG by Mike Nugent was 2nd-longest in playoff history, 1 yard shy of Pete Stoyanovich's record in 1990 postseason."

uncle fester

Reaction score
This game sent me to sleep. Woke up just in time for the Colts fumble. Pretty much sums it up for me.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
pehawk":3koto5sh said:
Recon_Hawk":3koto5sh said:
pehawk":3koto5sh said:

Gotcha.

Yup, totally.

Speaking of the Bengals and Raiders; I'd love to see Hue Jackson get another shot. He got himself a little out of his depths in Oakland, but, I think that was him compensating for the insanity of Al. I understood his motives, it was his best shot there.

Any coaches/players at Oakland should have that part of their history erased from their resume. Hue calls a hell of a game. He deserves another shot. Another playoff loss wont help though.