Bengals vs. Colts

pehawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":29nonz0m said:
The winner of this game is going to lose next week anyway. That's their prize...

Pe...Colts were a likeable team back in the 60s and when they were in Baltimore. These Colts are just like average food....just bland.

Damn it, quit trolling.

I bet they were though.

Dude really said Dalton would be fine in Seattle? Really? Andy Dalton has had the easiest job in football, next to Kap, and he doesn't have a meaningful win to show for it. He is this...exactly this. Blitz him once he'll start seeing footsteps for a week and back away from even bubble screens. HE STINKS.

pehawk

Reaction score
THE TABS":15sya5yv said:
Andy Dalton = Matt Hasselbeck.

Really? Not even close. Hass was always MONEY in the playoffs. He always was the best player on the filed come Jan. I never was too much of a Hass guy, but in the playoffs? He's brining it.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":1uwstf9d said:
hawkfan68":1uwstf9d said:
The winner of this game is going to lose next week anyway. That's their prize...

Pe...Colts were a likeable team back in the 60s and when they were in Baltimore. These Colts are just like average food....just bland.

Damn it, quit trolling.

I bet they were though...............
They were. Johnny U., Tom Matte, Raymond Berry, Bubba Smith, etc. Good organization and fun to watch them and Green Bay go at it.

John Mackey too. He and Ditka were the TEs of the 60s.

Rat

Reaction score
Hass took a while for his first playoff win too, IIRC. Became great once he got that first one under him.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Waiting for the annual Bungles excuse machine to start up. I'm sure it will be "but we didn't have AJGreen!"

And we don't even have a WR with half of Greens ability. It's a team game

Four straight first round losses, no wins since before the first Gulf War.

Time for a change. They need a young energetic coach.

pehawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3g1on32z said:
Waiting for the annual Bungles excuse machine to start up. I'm sure it will be "but we didn't have AJGreen!"

Bevell + Flying Greg to the Bengals for Hue Jackson. Sorry Greg, you've been traded.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":1i3ko4c2 said:
Sports Hernia":1i3ko4c2 said:
Glad Dalton isn't QB'ing the Hawks. Would be irritating to watch this clown every week.

If reports are to be true, we supposedly really liked him did we not? :pukeface:
Shhhhhhhhhhhh, that's something that shouldn't be talked about. ;)

hawkfan68

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1c32pw48 said:
pehawk":1c32pw48 said:
hawkfan68":1c32pw48 said:

Damn it, quit trolling.

I bet they were though...............
They were. Johnny U., Tom Matte, Raymond Berry, Bubba Smith, etc. Good organization and fun to watch them and Green Bay go at it.

John Mackey too. He and Ditka were the TEs of the 60s.

Yep....Alan Ameche, Art Donovan, Ted Hendricks, and Bert Jones too.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3m1w9vxn said:
Just when you thought the Clots had the ugliest QB in the league the Bungholes whip out that Orange bastard

I dunno....if there's a line for the ugliest QB in the NFL - Ryan Fitzpatrick and Kyle Orton would be at the front of it.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":paedgvtp said:

You don't think Bengals fans are used to this by now?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Bengals suck,Dalton doesn't get much better from year to year ..They do need a new coach..I think Gruden could mold these guys into nasty one but theres Mike Brown so sameo it will be..As for the Colts my fav AFC team..It depends which Colts team shows up in Denver..They can beat Denver,they did it before(not this year)..The Colts running game looks too weak to go far but anyone can get lucky..I remember years ago when Harbaugh took them to to the AFC championship.That was a catch on the hail mary but the Steeler refs missed it of course..