Bengals vs. Colts

joeseahawks

Reaction score
If the hawks defenders come close to offensive players, they get called for PI. But other teams are allowed to get away with all that. Those non-calls would have clearly happened against the Hawks. No Doubt.
The Outfield":3m92n8jo said:
Seems like there's more and more "incidental" tripping these days. Think about it - it's a pretty easy way to prevent a catch, all you have to do is run really close to the receiver and OOPS, feet get tangled and the receiver falls down.

Erebus

Reaction score
I missed the first half but one thing is going exactly like I expected it to: all the calls are going against the Bengals.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Plenty of excuses for the Bengals ... way too many.
They can't run, they can't throw, they can't defend. Their receivers can't get any separation, they can't rush the passer ...

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":msp9451c said:
SomersetHawk":msp9451c said:
I thought the Bengals were better than this. Bad all over the field today.

Why? They're a very flawed team. That DLine aint what it was the past few years.

Also, Dalton's the poster boy for the "Stats Lie" argument.

You're probably right, I give them too much credit. I just expected more from a team who swept the Ravens this year and handily beat the Broncos a couple of weeks ago.

They've been unable to contain a poor running game, whilst being unable find consistent success with theirs against a bad run D. Missing Green's pretty big but I saw Sanu step up well when that happened earlier in the season. I really don't rate Indy either, but they're being made to look like contenders tonight.

Easy to see Bengals playoff streak ending next year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Outfield":2mjh63ej said:
Seems like there's more and more "incidental" tripping these days. Think about it - it's a pretty easy way to prevent a catch, all you have to do is run really close to the receiver and OOPS, feet get tangled and the receiver falls down.
It matters on who the receiver is. If that happens to Dez Bryant then there is 3 or 4 officials throwing flags on the play.

Rat

Reaction score
Andy Dalton is so much better than he's given credit for. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he engineers a comeback.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Glad Dalton isn't QB'ing the Hawks. Would be irritating to watch this clown every week.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":22frbs52 said:
Glad Dalton isn't QB'ing the Hawks. Would be irritating to watch this clown every week.

If reports are to be true, we supposedly really liked him did we not? :pukeface:

Seafan

Reaction score
I hope this game and the Card/Panther game will shelf the idea of playoff expansion.

Rat

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2gdimaee said:
Rat":2gdimaee said:
Andy Dalton is so much better than he's given credit for. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he engineers a comeback.
You forgot this --------------------> :sarcasm_off:
Absolutely didn't. I don't get all the hate for him.

knownone

Reaction score
I think Dalton would have been fine as a Seahawk. The Bengals scheme does not fit him very well.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rat":12mxlil1 said:
hawksfansinceday1":12mxlil1 said:
Rat":12mxlil1 said:
You forgot this --------------------> :sarcasm_off:
Absolutely didn't. I don't get all the hate for him.
This is actually the best I've seen him look in the playoffs, and that's saying something. He's thrown for what, a buck thirty against a very average D. But hey, no ints this year in his playoff loss so that's a step in the right direction.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
knownone":1pl939m5 said:
I think Dalton would have been fine as a Seahawk. The Bengals scheme does not fit him very well.

272.gif

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The winner of this game is going to lose next week anyway. That's their prize...

Pe...Colts were a likeable team back in the 60s and when they were in Baltimore. These Colts are just like average food....just bland.