Biggest threat to the Seahawks winning another Lombardi

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If I must choose a team - the Seahawks...if they play like the Seachickens. Hope they don't.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Green Bay, Rodgers has weapons and is the best QB in the league. If they get HFA they should be favorites over us.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The Patriots. If there's a way to beat Seattle next year, it's to figure out a way to cheat.

PackerNation

Reaction score
The Green Bay Packers.

julius-peppers-rush-on-russell-wilson-nfc-championship.gif

Another NFCCG. This time at Lambeau and we will play a full 60 minute game.

I look at the NFC like this:

#1 Seattle (Reigning NFC Champs)
#2 Green Bay Packers (Best team in the NFL)
#3 A bunch of teams with men.
#4 The Chicago Bears

It's really a 2 horse race that will come down to injuries and who is playing better at the end of the year. Green Bay needs to win the regular season match up at home vs. Seattle to send a message and get over that awful slump we are in.

Seattle needs to show up, play defense and get Graham working in the Red Zone all year. They should win the division without to many issues.

Green Bay 13-3
Seattle 12-4

It should prove to be another great season with the two best teams in the NFL duking it out once again. I really hope both teams come into the Championship relatively healthy and it proves to be another epic contest.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Rams because those bastards can be the difference between winning our division and getting HFA or not.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Health.

The Hawks even with a couple key losses are still the most talented team in the league, but as we saw last year our depth was tested down the stretch.........and came back to haunt us in the SB.

Stay healthy and we're back in the SB. Suffer key injuries again, and it's another struggle to get back.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I hate to say this but the Cowpies could be a problem, greenbay, cardinals, and possibly the Ravens.

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
ZagHawk":r64ybmbe said:
Rams because those bastards can be the difference between winning our division and getting HFA or not.
That's a good point... And HFA seems to be much more important to Seattle than to a lot of teams (12th man).... I really am not sure how much HFA is to a team like Green Bay... Seems to me freezing cold and ice does more harm than good to an offense like GB... I'd just as soon go play in someone's dome...

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2guycbpc said:
PackerNation":2guycbpc said:
The Green Bay Packers.

#4 The Chicago Bears

It's really a 2 horse race that will come down to injuries and who is playing better at the end of the year. Green Bay needs to win the regular season match up at home vs. Seattle to send a message and get over that awful slump we are in.

Seattle needs to show up, play defense and get Graham working in the Red Zone all year. They should win the division without to many issues.

Green Bay 13-3
Seattle 12-4

It should prove to be another great season with the two best teams in the NFL duking it out once again. I really hope both teams come into the Championship relatively healthy and it proves to be another epic contest.

LOL

No.
I will bump this for you after the game at Lambeau...

kidhawk

Reaction score
ptisme":1ejuj1vx said:
peachesenregalia":1ejuj1vx said:
PackerNation":1ejuj1vx said:
The Green Bay Packers.

#4 The Chicago Bears

Green Bay 13-3
Seattle 12-4

LOL

No.
I will bump this for you after the game at Lambeau...

No matter the outcome?

jblaze

Reaction score
Packers. We go there in the regular season and may play them again int he postseason, that's two against a pretty good team that didn't lose a step this offseason.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Thinking GB as the most worrisome and Dallas-Pitt after that.

NFC
Green Bay
Dallas
AZ

Detroit's missing Suh and will probably match last year's output. NY takes another step forward. Who knows about Philly. Atlanta gets a Quinn bounce and improve. St. Louis looks tough again, but will they get over the hump.

AFC
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Colts

Denver takes another step back. SD takes another step forward, if they can avoid the injury bug this year. NE drops back and is somewhat in rebuild mode.

pmedic920

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":19mxupa5 said:
Despite what your arbitrary rule says, the only thing standing between the Seahawks and another Lombardi are the Seahawks. That includes injuries.

I agree with everybody that says The Seahawks.
I don't think there is a team out there that can truly beat us.
Our guys will have to do something that allows it.
Make jokes but y'all know what I mean :{)

drdiags

Reaction score
Teams threatening the Seahawks making it to the Superbowl - Packers, Cowboys, Panthers, or Division rivals
Teams they might meet in the Superbowl - Steelers, Ravens, Colts, Patriots or Broncos.

In the NFC, Cowboys and Packers fans have to feel confident playing the Seahawks here or away. In a potential Superbowl matchup the AFC teams listed either have a style that can match up with a pounding attack (Ravens and maybe Steelers) or an offense that was able to move on this defense (Colts/Patriots) or a team with a legend on his way out, hoping to make a last hurrah.

Gun to head for a single choice and not using the injury or themselves angle, I would pick Dallas. Or Packers. Okay, shoot me.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
iigakusei":a67we3t0 said:
I know you would love for us to say Green Bay.
So......Green Bay.
So hard to tell though - I still think Seattle is the most talented team in the league top to bottom, but so many factors play into it. I could probably pick about 10 teams that could win it all if things go right.

Green Bays offense sucks against us. If the offense can do ANYTHING and not turn the ball over we will win most of the time.

This season they scored 16 points in week 1 and Rodgers had 1TD/1INT and a 81.5 rating
In the playoffs this past year they scored 22 points and Rodgers had 1TD/2INT and a 55.8 rating

In 2012 they scored 12 points and rodgers had 0TD/0INT and a 81.5 rating

So in 3 games against us Rodgers has 2TD/3INT with MAYBE an 80 rating..maybe lower.

If there is any team in the NFC I would pick it would be the Panthers. They have played us tough lately and Newton is that duel threat QB that can sometimes be hard to handle. I just dont buy into the Packers..I would not be shocked if they didnt even win the division

ctrcat

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1h62ff49 said:
iigakusei":1h62ff49 said:
If there is any team in the NFC I would pick it would be the Panthers. They have played us tough lately and Newton is that duel threat QB that can sometimes be hard to handle. I just dont buy into the Packers..I would not be shocked if they didnt even win the division

That's a lot of respect considering that the Hawks have had the better of the Panthers so many times. But I agree 100%.