Bills Pats

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Buffalo was relentless in their pursuit of a loss tonight. Pats will take a win I guess. Good gawd.

Chapow

Reaction score
That game was there to be had for Buffalo, but they just couldn't stop stepping on their dicks all night long.

hannibalking

Reaction score
Well, game over. the Buffalo Bills managed to defeat the Buffalo Bills tonight. :lol:

253hawk

Reaction score
So the ref takes his sweet time and walks the ball over to be spotted, then they let the clock run out even though the WR went out of bounds without being touched.

Refs are a dumpster fire this season.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
253hawk":1xfnbc8c said:
So the ref takes his sweet time and walks the ball over to be spotted, then they let the clock run out even though the WR went out of bounds without being touched.

I agree that was just terrible. Bills should've had 1 more play. There were a lot of terrible calls tonight and even Mike Terico said right after the game (I'm paraphrasing) "a screwed up night with officiating again."

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":2hhil475 said:
253hawk":2hhil475 said:

I agree that was just terrible. Bills should've had 1 more play. There were a lot of terrible calls tonight and even Mike Terico said right after the game (I'm paraphrasing) "a screwed up night with officiating again."

Apparently the call was correct, something about you cant go out of bounds backwards.

253hawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":gfjrnfgu said:
Apparently the call was correct, something about you cant go out of bounds backwards.

Pereira, multiple ex-refs, and even Football Zebras on twitter are saying otherwise.

Even if that were the case, that is the most arbitrary stupid rule I've ever heard.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
253hawk":2dfxkv5q said:
UK_Seahawk":2dfxkv5q said:

Pereira, multiple ex-refs, and even Football Zebras on twitter are saying otherwise.

Even if that were the case, that is the most arbitrary stupid rule I've ever heard.

Was just going off what Mike Rob and Willie McGinnest said on the highlights.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'll never complain about our two minute offense/clock management again after that dumpster fire by the Bills at the end of last night's game.

I understand Taylor was hurt, but holy moly. Pathetic.