Bills Pats

ringless

Reaction score
Don't care. Because Patriots.

Also the defender has to let up there because the QB is going out of bounds which allows that play to happen in the first place.

Brady getting clacked this game over and over

MrThortan

Reaction score
It brings me great joy to see the Patriots miss a field goal. The little things in life :D

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Brady appears to be getting away with a lot of intentional grounding. He's throwing the ball into the dirt and receivers are only sometimes nearby.

ringless

Reaction score
Tyrod Taylor has missed so many deep, open opportunities this game it's unbelievable.

Bills should be killing the Pats right now

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
How good would Darby look on our team playing opposite of Sherm. It was a shame we couldn't get him in the draft.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Not impressed with Watkins. He is supposed to be elite. Elite receivers like Dez and Green make adjustments to balls in the air like on the last one.

OrFan

Reaction score
Just because it is Brady on tv

[youtube]aoqg15tCyiA[/youtube]

Chapow

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":xo3nb4h6 said:
I don't have 40 yd times in front of me, but my thinking is that Edelman has elite quickness to go along with his football IQ. He torched us in the Super Bowl.

Cole Beasley can't carry Edelmans helmet to/from practice.

In Edelmans absence, Amendola is having a very Edelman like game.

It's not Edelman, it's Brady and the Patriots system. I would bet an awful lot that Beasley would have every bit the success of Edelman and now Amendola if he were on the Patriots.

And in case you missed my earlier post, Edelman posted a 4.52 40, Beasley posted a 4.49 40.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I guess I have to give Brady a lot of props to be 9-0 right now. His receiving corps is ridiculous (injury riddled), little to no run game, a patchwork offensive line, etc. Must be nice to play in the AFC East.

Chapow

Reaction score
:34853_doh:

Bills are doing everything they can to give this game away.

Like the Patriots need the help...

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I just don't see it. Not seeing dominant play from NE, just seeing endless screw ups from Buffalo.

marko358

Reaction score
Been watching the last few minutes of this game. Can't recall a team playing form behind waste as much time as the Bills have been doing. It's embarrassing.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Boooooooooooo

Edit: NM... that should be a catch.

Edit 2: BOOOOOO

hannibalking

Reaction score
They REALLY wanted us to know that the Bills have had headset issues in places other than Foxborough.

ringless

Reaction score
marko358":js8cevgf said:
Been watching the last few minutes of this game. Can't recall a team playing form behind waste as much time as the Bills have been doing. It's embarrassing.

Poor clock management in the first half with under 2 minutes to go you just knew was going to bite them. Why do you run out of bounds on consecutive plays with 3 timeout and 2 minutes to go trying harder to stop the clock then get yards in Patriots territory leaving Tom Brady a ton of time. Which then resulted in the TD they need right now.

hannibalking

Reaction score
I really don't like the Patriots, but I'm still laughing my butt off at Buffalo's offensive play.

Smellyman

Reaction score
They must really hate EJ. leaving a qb in who can't throw.

They should've had one more play.