Browner injury?

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I was hoping somebody has information about it . If it was posted already I'm sorry but couldn't find it .

I read he was a game time decision and he single handily won the Panthers game for us last year so we need him.

13thMan

Reaction score
Crap! Nagging injury that could affect him all season.... hope he gets right soon.... like by next week!

kidhawk

Reaction score
At Questionable he's likely to be a gametime decision, and more than likely even if he plays he may split some of his reps out. Honestly though I'm far less worried about our DB's than I am about our DL

13thMan

Reaction score
kidhawk":1xoj56jv said:
At Questionable he's likely to be a gametime decision, and more than likely even if he plays he may split some of his reps out. Honestly though I'm far less worried about our DB's than I am about our DL

Good point, but I would also add that if the DL isn't getting pressure, it makes things that much more difficult for the secondary and we will need our best to perform their best.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm more excited that both Mebane and McDaniel are listed as probable.

Sure we want Browner to play, but if not I have total faith in Maxwell and Thurm.

Basis4day

Reaction score
13thMan":e47e0tpr said:
Crap! Nagging injury that could affect him all season.... hope he gets right soon.... like by next week!

Every single player in the NFL has this. There is no such thing as a healthy professional football player.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I hope he does not play and gets properly OK. Too important player to risk.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Basis4day":23hew2bd said:
13thMan":23hew2bd said:

Every single player in the NFL has this. There is no such thing as a healthy professional football player.

Tell ya what....if we lose to the Panthers, he will play against the Niners! Pete does not want to start the season 0-2!!!

davidonmi

Reaction score
I would be more concerned if Mebane or McDaniel were listed as Q. If he does play great, if he doesn't we have backups, the biggest problem is putting pressure on the QB, and hopefully Quinn can take advantage if the Panthers inexperienced and depleted O-line

davidonmi

Reaction score
this is the right week to have injuries in the pass rush, not a big bad O-line to deal with this week

davidonmi

Reaction score
Here's some news
Clayton on Bob and Groz says he's unlikely to play. Unfortunate but we have plenty of depth, I'm not sold Thurmond isn't better than BB. And Maxwell is fine in the slot. The only WR they really have is Smith, they have poor offensive weapons. I think even if our offense struggles our defense and special teams will be nails

rjdriver

Reaction score
Basis4day":11abd9xw said:
13thMan":11abd9xw said:

On week one there is.....

Hoping it doesn't slow him down all season

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I just told my sister to bench him on her fantasy team(we play with IDPs and not team D). Just to be safe. Damn, I want him to play. He was tearing it up during preseason. :( But we do have Russ and healthy receivers. :)

fenderbender123

Reaction score
We just want to keep Carolina guessing. BB will be on the field.

I base this on no credible evidence.

Latest posts