Bruce Irvin Is Back for Week 5 right?

Barakas

Reaction score
Bruce's suspension was for only four games right? Will be really nice to have him back in playing with Avril, Clemmons, Bryant, and hopefully Bennett next week!!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Kellen Davis droppage???? Zack is playing well - is his planter fishyeyes healed? Is that something you can get rid of?

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Anyone Know what Bruce has been doing the last 4 weeks. Suspended players are not allowed to be with the team. Has he been working out?

Exittium

Reaction score
I'm excited for bruce.. but I wan't some of our Oline... I was terrified Wilson was going to pop his head like those boxing robots

JonRud

Reaction score
Hey Luck watch out here comes BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Barakas":1qyrsc00 said:
Bruce's suspension was for only four games right? Will be really nice to have him back in playing with Avril, Clemmons, Bryant, and hopefully Bennett next week!!
Yep! :th2thumbs:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":kdggy3a3 said:
Anyone Know what Bruce has been doing the last 4 weeks. Suspended players are not allowed to be with the team. Has he been working out?
NO, he's probably back home eating chips and Oreo's and downing a few beers each day.

WTH kinda question is that? You KNOW they put him on a workout routine and his agent is keeping track of him.
C'mon man!

BamKam

Reaction score
The same Bruce Irvin everyone was complaining about because he was getting man handled by the Falcons O-Line in the playoffs? That Bruce Irvin?

Steve2222

Reaction score
BamKam":9ak1m1ah said:
The same Bruce Irvin everyone was complaining about because he was getting man handled by the Falcons O-Line in the playoffs? That Bruce Irvin?

You do know there's such a thing called an offseason.... Where you know players improve on their weaknesses and get better?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":d1g4msq8 said:
Now who gets dropped?
Most likely, no one I care about. But like the other guys said, probably someone like Spitz.

getnasty

Reaction score
I'll get on board with cutting Kellen Davis, he was horrible this week. Can't wait to have Bruce back

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
BamKam":fbhsl5uq said:

Ban this guy!

sutz

Reaction score
Well, if they go true to form as they have so far, he'll practice all week, and get maybe 15 snaps next Sunday. He may even be inactive. :229031_shrug:

Of course it may depend a lot on how Bennett is doing. I haven't heard if there were possible long term affects on his back from the injury in the game.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
BamKam":1aqwhzon said:

He was playing out of position. Give him a break. He hadn't played Leo much before that.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I suspect JJ and hill will both be back as well. Even if we have MB out for a game the D line is good ; I hate to see someone from it cut. Its a tough cut.

Latest posts