Can Josh McDaniels & Belichick learn from Bevell & Carroll?

Hawks46

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3hxpad4i said:
HawkGA":3hxpad4i said:
You really need to get your snout out of Bevel's crotch.

Why, when it's such a well prepared and executed crotch?

Well played on both counts sirs.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Let's just prove that in the Super Bowl. Not scer'd at all.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3pt8ql2s said:
Sports Hernia":3pt8ql2s said:
Laloosh":3pt8ql2s said:
Too busy enjoying it to get caught up in the Bevell tug of war that seems to be an enphatuation around here.
Yep. I had a snarky reply all typed out, but I'm in too good of mood to get caught up in folks personal agendas.
The Hawks pretty much dominated the game outside of some flukey breaks and craptastic officiating, a very solid win on the road against a pretty good defense and came out pretty healthy.

It's not so much a 'personal agenda' as a gentle nudge to the mass hysteria of two weeks ago.

And if we're going to have a week of the sky is falling after ONE LOSS... a post or two offering some perspective doesn't seem such a bad thing to me.

Go Hawks :irishdrinkers:
Well that's funny because........ naw...... never mind..... carry on....

canfan

Reaction score
sdog1981":b8dc7nvi said:
Tom Cable is a good coach. Bevell is a good coach. But together they suck. 31 other Oline coaches and OC's would have this team 4-0 with a healthy Russell Wilson.

I don't think the gulf between expectations and reality has ever been better expressed.

ivotuk

Reaction score
HawkGA":rv96x2cn said:
You really need to get your snout out of Bevel's crotch.

This post is absolutely pointless and brings zero to the conversation.

People seem to keep forgetting the rules here, maybe everyone should take the time to review them. Talking about crotch in a Bevell thread could be considered thread hijacking.

A hint, anytime one finds it necessary to put the word "you" or "your" in a sentence, then maybe the post should be rethought.

This is a discussion board

NINEster

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":uasgpbht said:
Patriots shut out at home by the Bills today... I just wondered given Seattle scored 27 road points against Revis and a fearsome Jets D-line despite the QB operating with a MCL strain and a high ankle sprain.

That's some damn near genius by the Seahawks staff there.

Maybe all those posts after the Pats-Houston game were off the mark -- maybe it's McDaniel and Belichick who can learn from Bevell and Carroll?

PS -- great offensive performance again despite a TON of stuff going against SEA with Wilson injured and Rawls out.

Still gotta play Buffalo first to start making assessments, and even then hard to say.

And divisional game with 3rd string QB is a likely loss for many teams.

The god got blown out in Kansas City the year they last won the Super Bowl.

Seahawks have a super secret elixir for not being able to get blown out.....it's frightening and scary. Legendary teams get their a*** kicked at least once a year or two years or three.

Don't know what Pete has going behind the scenes besides motivational speeches and Adderall, but what's he's doing is working.

Laloosh

Reaction score
NINEster":3vlj9upo said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3vlj9upo said:
Patriots shut out at home by the Bills today... I just wondered given Seattle scored 27 road points against Revis and a fearsome Jets D-line despite the QB operating with a MCL strain and a high ankle sprain.

Maybe all those posts after the Pats-Houston game were off the mark -- maybe it's McDaniel and Belichick who can learn from Bevell and Carroll?

PS -- great offensive performance again despite a TON of stuff going against SEA with Wilson injured and Rawls out.

Still gotta play Buffalo first to start making assessments, and even then hard to say.

Seahawks have a super secret elixir for not being able to get blown out.....it's frightening and scary. Legendary teams get their a*** kicked at least once a year or two years or three.

Don't know what Pete has going behind the scenes besides motivational speeches and Adderall, but what's he's doing is working.

Wouldn't be a JTsBiggestFan post w/out a backhanded compliment or two. Give it a rest already.

NINEster

Reaction score
Laloosh":1miy1m8o said:
NINEster":1miy1m8o said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1miy1m8o said:

Wouldn't be a JTsBiggestFan post w/out a backhanded compliment or two. Give it a rest already.

Who Dat?

253hawk

Reaction score
They could probably learn some dance moves from the oldest coach in the league.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Nathan_12thMan/status/782724614728265729[/tweet]

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1ev4r5dr said:
Yeah, because the Pats would call a passing play with 1:50 left and the opponent with no timeouts.
Pete Carroll (About 38:00 in to Brock and Salk) said that was on him. He told Bevell to call some throws.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":dp9zyw7a said:
Laloosh":dp9zyw7a said:
NINEster":dp9zyw7a said:
theENGLISHseahawk":dp9zyw7a said:

Who Dat?
A guy on the webzone that has a very similar posting style and posts very similar content to what you post here.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though.

NINEster

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":16jxgblo said:

Who Dat?[/quote]
A guy on the webzone that has a very similar posting style and posts very similar content to what you post here.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though.[/quote]

I just checked some of his posts.

He does have a similar style, but I wish I could be as bold as JT or Elguapo. Those guys really go at my boy Wilson. :mrgreen:

HawkGA

Reaction score
ivotuk":m3yx4sdz said:
Jerhawk":m3yx4sdz said:
Yeah, because the Pats would call a passing play with 1:50 left and the opponent with no timeouts.
Pete Carroll (About 38:00 in to Brock and Salk) said that was on him. He told Bevell to call some throws.

And that, Bevell, is how a coach owns shit. He didn't blame the player for not making the play.

We really need an icon for beating a dead horse!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":q55sddcq said:
ivotuk":q55sddcq said:
Jerhawk":q55sddcq said:

And that, Bevell, is how a coach owns shit. He didn't blame the player for not making the play.

We really need an icon for beating a dead horse!
What message is this even trying to convey?